RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
~~A Love Letter ~~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
~~A Love Letter ~~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~A Love Letter ~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~A Love Letter ~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~A Love Letter ~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~A Love Letter ~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~A Love Letter ~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~A Love Letter ~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~A Love Letter ~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~~A Love Letter ~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

~~A Love Letter ~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~A Love Letter ~~   ~~A Love Letter ~~ Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:41 pm

A Love Letter

My love,

I know, now your eyebrows would be at an angle of 90 degrees on seeing this letter. So please rest them at their places. It might be more than seven years since I wrote a letter to you. Am I right..? You might have remembered it along with the days count. I know about my darling wife. Ok let me come to the point first. The reason why I am writing this letter after all these years is simply you. Yes, it is you. Yesterday when we had our usual dispute, you shattered these words towards me. “YOU CHANGED A LOT AFTER OUR MARRIAGE. OUR MARRIAGE LIFE LESSENED YOUR LOVE”. Is that true? Never dear..Not at all…

But honestly, those words really set me thinking. The retrospection and introspection brings this letter into your hands. According to me there shouldn’t be even a single spot in a married life. Unless it is cleared then and there, it would lead our life into different chaos. You know about me nauh..? I am not sure that I am able to speak this by looking at your eyes, so am writing this letter. Above all, I badly wanted to write a letter to you.

It is not that I changed after marriage. The change is there in the way I express my love to you. That’s it. Before marriage, I used to call you every half an hour, I sent you more than hundred messages everyday, I used to take you outings for every week, I used to tell you, ‘love you’ whenever we met, I used to write letters to you often etc…Now I accept that I never do any one of the above things now. But I swear you, this doesn’t mean that I changed after marriage or my affection got reduced.

I think our love got matured as we grow old. Yes dear it is true. After marriage, I spend more time with you when compare to our love days. We get plenty of time to share our feelings, views etc. More than that, I got the secure feelings that you are mine and no one would take you away from me. But before marriage, you might have known how much tension I had to under go. I had to get permission from your parents, I had to get a decent job, had to get a handsome salary, had to settle in life, huh how many ‘had to’ were there..?. In all those hectic time, I never wanted to let you go off from my life and you were the only guardian angel for all my problems. I wanted to get assured each time you were safe. That’s why all those calls, letters, message etc.

But now we are not only mentally together but physically too. And you are at my home, at my place and I know very well that you would be safe in my hands. I am sure you could understand what I mean..? Yes Darling..?

Do you notice it da? After marriage, I never take my dinner outside home other than 2,3 unavoidable occasions. Because that is the only time we both sit together and have our nice talk. I don’t want to miss that golden time at any cost. That’s why even I came to home after 10; I take supper along with you. And after marriage it became a routine that serving tea on Sunday mornings is my duty. I make it as a point and does it sincerely till the date. As my mom was a working woman, I knew very well the problems they have to face in their life. How sick they would be..? That’s why I wanted you to be a simple homemaker. Though the decision was yours, I totally supported you in that aspect. Am I right..? I can list so many things like this. So what do you see in all these things..? Nothing but love dear. Yes, these were the ways I showed my love to you as a husband. I think those were the more matured way to show my love? What do you say honey?. I don’t think I could express my plight more than what I did now. So please try to understand me and accept my love. Love you dear.

your Love.

I reread the letter many time with tear falling down my cheek. I started waiting for his arrival to shower him with my kisses.
Back to top Go down

~~A Love Letter ~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM :: ENTERTAINMENT :: SPECIAL ARTICLES-
Jump to: