RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
Texting while driving~~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
Texting while driving~~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Texting while driving~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Texting while driving~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Texting while driving~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Texting while driving~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Texting while driving~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
Texting while driving~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
Texting while driving~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Texting while driving~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ApsarA

ApsarA

Texting while driving~~ Empty
PostSubject: Texting while driving~~   Texting while driving~~ Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:34 am

Texting while driving~~ Text_Messaging_While_Driving

Texting is really cool and is really convenient but what do you think about texting while driving? Do you think that it is dangerous like elder people tell you or do you think that you can handle it just fine?

For me, I initially thought, eh, no big deal, I am in control, plus there is always the urge to respond right away, you know…

UNTIL ONE DAY… a friend texted me while I was driving home from the gym. It was nothing important but I responded to his text…. while driving through a big long curve with trees on the sides blocking my view of the road ahead. As I was about to complete the big curve, I saw a lot of cars 50 feet in front of me, all stopped…

They stopped for the red light… but because I was busy on the phone and I didn’t see the road well, I wasn’t prepared to stop the car at all. I slammed on my brakes and thanks God I was able to stop my car in time.

I felt cold and sweat. On the rest of the way home, I thought about my decision in replying to my friend’s text. Was it a good idea to risk my life and maybe someone else’s life too just to respond to an unimportant text? Plus the financial trouble should be very expensive… texting while driving wasn’t worth it at all.

Since then, I have become very careful about my driving and today, I make this page in hope to spread the word about the huge consequences of texting while driving. Please spare out 5 minutes and watch the video below, created by school and police in the UK. It based on a real life accident.

Texting while driving~~ 2221130n247l4thi6Texting while driving~~ 2221130n247l4thi6
Back to top Go down

Texting while driving~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM :: ENTERTAINMENT :: SPECIAL ARTICLES-
Jump to: