RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~   ~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again - 25

Chill breeze of Manali was freezing me… the place was quite dark and there were lights at far ends which were spreading meager light around… It was deadly silent and Raghav was walking down the slopes down towards the main road and he was in a call….

Pooja was silently following him and all of a sudden someone caught hold of her
shoulder…

“Jesus !!! “ She was shuddered by the sudden jerk.

“am sorry mam… did you saw a tall man in red shirt over here… he is my husband and he is missing .” a woman in her mid-twenties was standing near her… She looked very worried her voice was in a hushed tone.

Why do all husbands vanish at night???

“No… I didn’t see anyone like that . even I was searching my husband… and finally see he is there… “ and She pointed Raghav…

“Lucky you…. Am searching him for the past one hour… kahin tho diktha nahi vo…”

She gave a frustrated look…

“Sorry… I don’t know hindi…”

“Oh… I mean he is not anyway here… You know what this place has that kind of lodges nearby… Take care of your husband k… Be strict… If not they will cheat us easily… am saying this for your welfare… k catch you later. I have to trace my husband… bye… “ and that lady went along the dark road nearby…

That Kind of Lodges !!! And Raghav is secretly going somewhere…. Let me find to which place he is going… If I find him in any filthy lodge I will exterminate him into pieces… By the way don’t think am possessive on him … I hate such behavior from any man….

Raghav was moving swiftly on the highways… It was snowing heavily now… God !!! If this snowing continues I will die here soon… But after all am a detective now secretly spying my husband … Monsoons won’t act as barrier to great detectives… By regaining the dwindling confidence of her, she silently followed him.

The road was very slippery… and there were ice cubes scattered on the road which acted as a great barriers for her investigation…. I had to be very cautious… and each time when Raghav turned and looked back she managed to hide herself behind some tree nearby… thanks to Manali Corporation… there were trees all along the way… And she managed to maintain a respectable distance from Raghav so that he cant hear her footsteps….

Ufff !! I had walked for 15 minutes now and the road seems to have no end…. She thought. Raghav stopped near a milestone and waved his mobile phone…. Is he giving signal??? Or is this a signal to call a girl… Holy ****!!!

And exactly after 56 secs a car stopped before Raghav and a girl got down from the car…. Well if that girl was bad to look she would have not bothered… She was good… actually very good… But not more beautiful than me… but yeah she was hot in that mini skirt , skinny socks covering her legs below her knee and her red top … she was wearing a white puffy muffler which looked like an elongated Pomeranian dog, covered her neck… Why does she needs a muffler to cover her neck ???

Raghav and that girl gave a firm hand shake and Raghav was smiling at her showing all his teeth… I had never seen Raghav smiling like this… then they both got inside the car and it glided like a newly wedded bride on the snowy path….

Oh my god !! I don’t have a car or bike… And since the climate was worse no one dared to come out… Please god let me find some vehicle!!! After all I don’t want this 15 minutes’ walk in the deliberating climate to go waste…

Wow !!! God has finally answered her prayers… She saw a car passing on the way….
“Lift please… “ She waved her hand . the car stopped with a screech …

There was a family inside the car… A man in late thirties , a woman in her late twenties and two kids back….

“Sir… can you please follow the car which is going before… Am a CID officer… sorry I don’t have Id card with me” Pooja showed my temptation in my face clearly…

“Yeah please mam. Get in….”

The road was almost deserted and tracking the only car before them was not such a big deal… The car stopped before a lodging house…. “Blue moon Hotels” And it was amazingly big and had a stylish entrance…. Pooja thanked the family in an official way and rushed to the lobby of the hotel…

Inside Raghav and that girl was seated on a couch and there was another man who sat near them in another couch opposite… they were discussing something very secretly… There were some other foreigners who were scattered around the place .

The lobby was elegantly lightened with interior lights and the fireplace inside the room spread warmth…

Pooja glided silently inside the room along with a foreigner and occupied the couch nearby Raghav so that she could hear their conversation… Raghav n his team were keenly discussing something that they missed to notice her being seated at their back…

“That’s very kind of you Mr. James…. So which room is that???” It was Raghav….

“Evanjelin will show you… Miss can you guide him??? “

“Yeah sure… So Raghav shall we ???? “ Her voice sounded as if she has mixed honey in her vocal cord…

And Raghav and that so called Evanjelin got into the lift…. Before Pooja could get up from the place the lift closed… Now how can I track them????

She asked a man nearby… “Sir… How many floors does this building has???”

“9 floors… 4 wings….“

“watttt ????? hmmmm That’s pretty hugeeeee…. Thanks….” She tried to hide her anxiety….

Now I have got 9*4 = 36 options to try with…. I tried in each floor and I was not able to track anything…. Uffff !! why these corridors are so long ?????

After one and a half hours of search a security caught her…

“Excuse me mam. we found you wandering here restlessly… Can I help you mam ???”

“No please… am playing hide and seek with my husband… So… “ she showed all her teeth to him…

“Ha ha… I understand… “ and he left…

Inside a room Raghav was arranging the things clear.

Evanjelin offered him a parcel..

“Damn.. He has done plastic surgery..” Raghav exclaimed.

“what happened Raghav.. are you k ??” Evanjelin asked.

“Nothing… am ….am k..”

Why did I behave so rudely with Pooja.. Damn !!! I must have trusted her. After all it was Suraj in the morphed pictures with her.. And why has to stop my marriage???

How did he found Pooja?? God!!She is alone.. I must be with her !!! Raghav was occupied in his thoughts..

“Shall we start Evanjelin ?? Everything is fine now.. And yeah thanks a lot” Raghav smiled at her.

By the time Pooja started to move to the next floor she heard a familiar voice of Raghav…

“Thanks a lot Evanjelin… You are such a wonderful person… Without you I would have struggled inside…. “ It was Raghav…

“Its my pleasure Raghav… after all I can add in my resume that I had been of use by a great person for some time….”

Been of Use !! shameless woman !!! I was boiling in rage !!!

“Great !! Its nothing… without all you guys support I could do nothing… K Evanjelin take rest… will pick you early morning to airport… good night”

And he went downstairs….

Now Its obvious that Raghav is such a horrible b^$%@#$@ !!! I will teach him a lesson when he comes to cottage back. and I went to back to lobby again… this is 20th time am getting down to lobby since I checked often If Raghav has left or not…. By the time I reached the entrance a strong hand caught hold of my wrist… Now who is searching her husband again???

Well It was Raghav…. His eyes were red in fury….

“What are you doing here Pooja ??? “ each word was like a sharp sword…

“I must ask this… what are you doing here???” Even her words were sharp…

“Get inside the car… I don’t want people to have a free movie show here. “ And he nearly pushed her inside the car…

We were both silent for few seconds till the car left the hotel…

“Don’t say you were spying me…. “ Raghav threw an angry look on her…

“I was…. “ This time She was very bold… after all he has done all the mistake. Why should I be sorry.??

“@$#$ !!! what do you think about yourself Pooja???? You are disgusting !!! “ he frowned…

“Even you are disgusting… And understand one thing Raghav… Being a man is not a license to do all the mistakes …. Its not even a mistake it’s a sin … @#%%^^B@ ” I was gasping for breathe…

He stopped the car in the midway and turned towards me…

“what the #%%* !!! Now can you tell me what was so called sin I committed ??” He looked insane…

“ So Mr.Raghav you don’t even know what I am talking about ??? Or do you need to extract the exact sin which am talking about from a huge database of your sins….??”

“You are mad… You are totally mad… My mom has chosen the most insane girl in this world as my wife… @#$% !!! “ He raised the accelerator of the car… And he raced the car on that deserted road…

“Am I Insane ???? don’t think by raising your voice you can justify your mistake… You have to answer me… What were you doing in the hotel??? “ she was screaming indeed…

“Look Pooja… I have more works to do… I don’t have time to answer your stupid questions… Just shut up… If I hear a single word from you again you will see the worst Raghav… Understand …! “ He raised his fingers towards me.

“worst Raghav … Do whatever you want. am not bothered… “

“Hope you didn’t forget our wedding night!!” he looked deep in my eyes…

I was stunned !! what does he mean ??? I was frozen for few seconds…

Damn !!! He has something in his eyes…. Well after that I didn’t utter a word….
It was a very long night indeed… she was waiting for Raghav to leave so that I can catch him red-handed…

Morning 6 AM….

Suraj ,Javeed, Zara and 5 other men boarded the flight to Manali along with the fellow passengers…

Shyam dialed Raghav’s number…

“We boarded the flight….” Shyam was whispering….

“Yeah fine… I will meet you all in airport…. And her name is Evanjelin ….”

“hmmm… will meet you there…” and he disconnected the call….

Raghav got ready to go out…

“Mrs.Detective. don’t spy me again. I don’t want you to leave this cottage k… I will be come back by evening… Take care k… And have his cash…”

Raghav offered a bunch of currency to her…. I looked bewildered…

“I will miss you…hey whatever happens don’t leave this cottage” He gently kissed on her forehead and walked swiftly out of the room…

“what… hey wait…” she went running behind him….

“now what??” he arced his eye brows..

“What does I miss you mean??” She was struggling for words.

“I never know that you are so weak in english..” he smirked.

“Stop it Raghav. Why would you miss me??” She asked again.

“Guess I will miss fighting with you.. now clear ??? Can I leave??”

“hey no wait.. what does the kis.. I mean why did you kiss me??”

“Should a husband give reasons for kissing his wife??? I just felt… Now shall I
leave ???“ Raghav seemed to me in hurry. Meanwhile his phone was busily buzzing.

“hey no wait.. we need to talk..”

“Pooja.. am going for an important work.. I will return soon. But do remember. I will never leave you.. at any cost of my life. Take care dear.. bye..” And Raghav gently kissed her lips and left to his car.

Pooja stood stunned for a while.

He had never been so gentle with me. Why am I loosing myself whenever he touches me. Why his simple kind words make my day ??? am I in love with him ??

He waved his hand from the car….

Well I felt am missing something in my life now… does he love me??? Well let me find the truth in airport soon…. Pooja thought,

She got ready in an hour and left to airport…. she nearly waited for 4 hours….she never thought she will meet Gautham and Javeed there before she could see Raghav….
Something is gonna happen here…

But what ????

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: ~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~   ~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:37 pm

Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again - 26

The Buntur airport was not so crowded… Pooja took a safe seat in one corner of the airport so that I can view all passengers once they enter the airport or try to leave the airport….

I came here by morning 8 AM… Now its going to be 12 and nearly 3 flights have landed till now… But I was not able to trace Raghav or that lady Evanjelin… Have these guys fooled me and have went to some other place… exactly at 12.05 PM another flight landed… well this is going to be the last flight which am gonna wait for…. If Raghav doesn’t appears I will leave to cottage and wait for his arrival till evening…. She thought.

A crowd of passengers with heavily loaded luggages were swiftly moving to the entrance… Most of them had an eagerness in their face which reflected the immense joy of being in the land of manali. In the crowd she was surprised to see that man. He was the man who rescued her from that hell… And I am seeing him after 5 years.But Javeed Looked pale as if he had been bitten badly by someone… Or is that my imagination ???? … Now let me meet him and warn him about the devil Suraj ….
But to a bigger astonishment Suraj was behind him… No it should be hallucination… She rubbed my eyes again… Yeah … It was Suraj was he was walking right behind Javeed… And eventually I saw Evanjelin moving towards suraj… what’s happening here ?????

3 hours before…. Blue moon hotel… room number 203….

Raghav,Evanjelin,Ralston,Aejaz, Nithya and Mr.James were discussing something anxiously… There was a blue print of the hotel lying in front of them…

“thank god you guys caught a flight from Chandigarh and came here on time…” Raghav looked at his team…

“This is one of the exquisite suite of this hotel… “ Mr.James said… Well he is the Managing director of the hotel…

“And we are gonna execute the plan in this room… Come with me.” Raghav arose from the place and went near a wardrobe…
It was a wooden wardrobe and had excellent cravings on it…

“Listen carefully… this the room we have planned for Suraj , Javeed and Zara to stay. They are totally eight . If my guess is right they wont take more than 2 rooms since they never split up…. So four in this room and other four in the nearby room… I mean 204… Evanjelin and I will make ourself sure to bring them here to this hotel…”

“But suraj what if they refuse to come to this hotel??? Or what if they have booked another hotel ready??” Ralston questioned.

“they might have booked … But am sure they will not go to that hotel…. Because hadimba temple is near to his hotel…” Raghav responded.

“Temple ???” Nithya arced her eyebrows…

“Well Me and Suraj are gonna have a meeting at Hadimba temple by 1 PM … So he will definitely accept the proposal for room in this hotel…“

“What ???? You guys are gonna meet ???” It was Ralston again…

“Well this sudden change of plan happened yesterday night… Suraj found Javeed’s mobile… And tracing my number from the dialed list is not a hard task… I know Suraj must have taken hell out of Javeed after that. I don’t want him to suffer anymore… Either we rescue them in this hotel or I will be the ransom myself to let them free…” Raghav sighed…

“But how come???? Javeed kept the phone very secretly…” Aejaz exclaimed…

“well seeing a man wearing his shoes even while he sleeps is an easy way to suspect…. Suraj is not a fool… And I talked with Suraj that I ll meet him at hadimba temple and he has to let him free. Suraj accepted…. “

“You cant do that Raghav… We need you… “ Aejaz shuddered …

“don’t worry. If this current plan works properly we can easily get Javeed and Zara out… first me and Evanjelin go to airport . I will be the car driver in disguise… Suraj will definitely accept this proposal to come this hotel since it has got very big fame… And of course he wont say No after seeing Evanjelin… “ Raghav smiled…

“come on Raghav. am not that…”

“K leave that Evanjelin. and Mr.James will allocate these two rooms saying more than 4 person are not allowed in a room…. So Suraj , one of his men and Javeed and Zara will occupy this room and Its in Evanjelin’ s hands to make them choose this room…. “

“No probs. I will do that Raghav. “ Evanjelin smiled…

“And the secret hidden in this room is this Wardrobe… See… “ and Raghav opened it…

There were a pile of leather jackets hanging inside and a sweet fragrance filled that closet…

“Now look this… “and he moved the jackets to one corner and pushed the wooden back of the wardrobe … It opened with a screech sound and there were footsteps behind that….

“This is amazing… “ Nithya sighed…

“Well there is nothing to get amazed. this is the emergency fire exit of this room. Normally costly suites have this exit… And me and Evanjelin just broke the back part of this wardrobe and have placed it exactly before the exit. Now the exit becomes invisible…. And this is way by which me and Aejaz will get into this room… Fine ???”

“Yes… “ everybody nodded in return…

“And to a higher count lets assume 5 members are here in this room …. They will be armed for sure… Our first goal will be to remove Suraj from the room…. That guy has high sensitivity towards sound… So Evanjelin after few minutes you call Suraj out for signing papers. Make sure he is with you for 10 minutes… “

“K.” Evanjelin nodded…

“then Nithya. You knock the door and ask one of the men inside to show the way to go to some room number. Using that chance me and Aejaz will enter the wardrobe… and be sure your mobile rings at that time with heavy noise so that they wont hear the noise of we getting inside the wardrobe… normally when girls ask for address guys never say no….” Raghav smiled.
“fine… “ Nithya smiled …

“and Ralston you be ready with a car near the emergency exit… Me and Aejaz will bring Javeed and his wife… “

“But Raghav… are we gonna attack them… may be we can go for pistol… “ Aejaz looked Raghav with a question…

“Yeah. Its going to be a pistol. but an encoded pistol… now lets start to airport. “ Raghav smiled….

Back to reality….

Evanjelin was moving towards the rushing passengers… and she stopped towards every rich looking person and advertised about the hotel and requested them to make a stay with them… Well most of them said. “Sorry mam. we already booked… “
When certain man thought of changing their plan after seeing her but withdrew their idea with a counterpart from their wives….
Suraj was stunned seeing Evanjelin. “Watta women she is….” And by the time he was admiring her Evanjelin went to Suraj straight.

“Sir am Evanjelin from blue moon Hotel. It is one of the best hotel in Manali… you can have an eccentric view of the Beas river sir. and our hotel is described as the most romantic hotel in Manali. You can have a look at these photos sir and she handed an album to him….”

Suraj never bothered about the album but was keen in noticing her beauty… She was wearing a blue top , low hip blue jean and was wearing a red muffler… The pink lip gloss added elegance to her beautiful face….

“your hotel is magnificent. But we have already booked the room… I will cancel that room and come to your hotel tomorrow sweetie… “ Suraj showed all his teeth to her…

“tomorrow ??? But today is my late date for appraisal. If I find a person for this exquite suite I will get a promotion. Please sirrrr… and our hotel is near to my tourist attractions… And Hadimba temple , Durga temple is just few yards from the hotel lobby… Our’s is a divine hotel sir…” She pleaded in her sweet voice….

“Did you said Hadimba temple…???”

“Yes sir… From the terrace of our hotel you can clearly see Hadimba temple and durga temple. I will take you for special arathi there sir….”

“Then fine… We are eight people… we need a single suite to stay…” Suraj retorted…

“eight people in single suite is not allowed sir. Can you please book 2 suites. I will be happy…” Evanjelin threw a naughty look on Suraj…

“Yeah sweetie. anything for you… “

“thanks a lot sir… You have made my day…”

And they all got into 2 cars and left the airport… I was bewildered. Javeed has struck in a great problem… I must help him some way… So I started to follow the car….

Blue Moon hotel….

Evanjelin showed the suite to suraj.

“This is one of the prestigious suite of our hotel sir… Our chief minister often uses this suite whenever he comes to Manali. It is highly secured….” She gave a fake smile at Suraj.

“This is awesome… “

“4 of them can stay here. Other 4 please follow me… “ and Evanjelin went elegantly out the room.

The men were staring at Suraj for his approval…

“just 3 of you go… Atleast 3 must ne here to guard these romantic couples. after all I don’t know where they have hidden another mobile .” and Suraj threw an angry look on Javeed… Zara was still in a shock. she wasn’t able to digest the fact that his husband was beaten like a dog yesterday night…. Both of them sat on the couch nearby and two men with pistols were near them…

Then everything happened according to the plan. Evanjelin took Suraj out for signing some papers and Nithya came for asking address…

Meanwhile Raghav and Aejaz glided into the wardrobe carefully…

Raghav took out his so called encrypted gun…

That was the gun used for sedating animals. It carried a needle at the end… A silent shot will sedate anyone for days. Raghav has reduced the doze since he is going to use that for humans… And he handed another gun to Aejaz…

By the time these men said the way and entered the room Raghav and Aejaz pulled the trigger… when Suraj entered the room he was literally in shock…

His men were unconscious and his hostage were missing…

“@!$$ !!!! This is the worst day !!! “ and he bashed out of the room to check where these people have left….

But there were no trace…

He called other three men and slapped them for being so irresponsible…

With his whole plan got devastated Suraj looked confused out of his window…

“Well god is still with us !!! “He smiled…

“What happened suraj…??” one of his men questioned…

“Look there… “

And there was Pooja peeping inside the lobby of the hotel….

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: ~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~   ~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again - 27

The car was racing on the sloppy roads of manali….

Raghav was driving the car… Javeed and Zara were at the backseat and they were untold feelings running between this couple… zara was lying on Javeed’s arms…. There was Ralston seated near Raghav on the front seat… There was a car following them… Shyam ,Nithya and Evanjelin were on that car racing behind them….

“God!!! What a friends I have got???? “ Raghav thought…

Having friends who are ready to do anything for you is a real treasure which
must be preserved carefully… Raghav had the same thoughts in his mind…

“I will spare my life for them. “ Raghav thought….

And he always had a soft corner for Javeed… After all he was the first to accept an idea of rescuing innocent females from demonic traps… And this group eventually populated with a list of many members after Javeed’s lucky arrival…

Well Every noble incident which happens have its own history… and even this team has. A horrible past indeed…. And Meha was the queen pawn in Raghav’s history… she was the girl behind this whole rescuing game…

“Raghav can you please pass the water ??? “ It was Zara

“Yeah please… “ and Raghav offered the bottle of water to Zara…

She drank some water and made Javeed to drink more… she carefully wiped his swollen face with a wet cloth… Javeed was indeed very much injured…

“I have called for a doctor Zara. He will come to our cottage soon… “ Raghav eased her…

“Ask him to come soon Raghav. am worried. and Javeed is bleeding… “ she sobbed…

Let me call and inform Pooja about our arrival and ask her to order some food for all…

Raghav tried Pooja’s number…

“This number is currently not reachable “ A computer recorded voice answered…
Damn with these networks.

He dialed the cottage number and ordered them the lunch menu…

“Yeah k sahaab. the lunch will be ready in an hour… “

“Hour?? I need in another 15 minutes… Keep the lunch in my room… My wife will be there. “ He shouted at them…

“Yeah k sahaab… but your wife left the room in morning… the key is with us. “

He stammered…

“what ??? she left?? Fine I will come there… “ he disconnected the call…

Where did She go ?? I felt my heart beat getting worse…

Something is gonna happen bad….

Pooja was peeping into the hotel Lobby…

“Javeed and Suraj entered this building ,,, But where are they ?? I must warn Javeed about the danger“ Pooja thought.

But the Lobby seemed to be a stranger land for her… None of the faces were similar … even the hotel manger’s seat was occupied by a anew man…

“ Now whom can I contact for help ??? Its better that I don’t try checking all the floors again since this hotel is damn big” Pooja was provoked in her own thoughts…

Meanwhile a man who could be in his late fifties approached her…

“Mrs Pooja. “ he called her.

“Yeah. “ She turned towards that man…

“Mr.Raghav is waiting in his car. He asked you to come there. “ and he pointed a white Innova car.

So finally Raghav has found me !! Now I should make myself ready to face his reaction… By the way am gonna tell him what all happened to me and ask him to help me to warn Javeed…

With thousands of expectations she hurried towards the car…

Before she could realize It was Suraj , she was pulled into the car and a bulk of clothes was inserted in her mouth….

“Take the car to our cottage. “ Suraj ordered the driver…

“Suraj. what are we gonna do with this girl?? Do you think She will help us to find the man we are searching for ?? “ One of the men in the car questioned…

“No. but this female’s husband is a millionaire… after all few million bucks in our account wont hurt us. “Suraj burst into laughter…

“he he. yes. “ all others joined his laughter.

“If god is still with us. that gang may come to know about this girl whom we have kidnapped. If they come to know they will definitely come for rescue. and that gang will come to know about this kidnap soon…”

“But how come ??? “ a man with a big mush queried…

“If my guess is right the information would have been passed to them already…” Suraj chuckled.

“What???” Pooja was not able to believe her ears…

Suraj is gonna get money from Raghav for leaving me and mean while he is gonna make Javeed and his gang to come here for my rescue and kill them all…

Oh god !! What a blunder I have made….

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: ~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~   ~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again - 28

Raghav was racing his car on Manali road…

“Where has Pooja left?? And why the hell did she leave the cottage??? And why didn’t she return back yet???” a series of questions was Haunting his mind…

“Please god !! Wherever she is let her be safe !!! “

I was amazed to find myself praying for Pooja… Its been years that I have raised my hands before God for something… exactly 2.5 years… Since the time Meha left me , I stopped pestering god . After all it was such a betrayal I have ever faced in my life… b@#$^….

He had not been trained enough to use such filthy words against females. But one great infidelity could easily change your mind setup…

He still remembered the day when he met Sheela again…

After finishing my M.S project work I accompanied Javeed to his home at Mumbai… and there was Sheela looking very pale in one of the Mumbai streets. I was the first to find her. after all no one could forget such a beautiful face ever in their life time…

“Hey sheela. How are you ??? Do you remember me ???“ I went near her and stretched my hand for a shake…

“Sorry… You have mistaken. “ and she started to move .

“Hey wait… Do you remember I helped you and your friend Meha in London… From the gangsters who acted like cops… We escaped in private jet… 2 years back exactly… “ I smiled at her…

Actually we expected a smile and gratitude in her face in return. But her face became pink in rage… she was totally in excited state… and her eyes were like hot iron rod getting ready to tear our lungs apart…

“So you were the b@#$##$ who have spoiled my life?? Happy??? “ She was screaming from her bottom of her lungs…

“Spoiled… ???? no mam. I think you have mistaken. We gave shelter for you and Meha in our home … and we drove you girls to airport. And we did accompanied you till Mumbai too. Do you remember you and Meha got into your dad’s car and bid good bye to us.?? “ Javeed said in a single flow. I know was he was interested in Sheela , since the time he saw her…

Each time I go for a date with Meha , He used to remind me to ask about Sheela…

“My dad in Mumbai… Holy S***… Do you know he is the main man involved in Mumbai brothel ?? and you guys have helped that b@!$@# Meha to surrender me to that man… And you have helped her to escape from London cops… And finally you guys have spoiled my life “ she couldn’t resist her tears after that ….

“what??? “ I arced my eye brows… I couldn’t believe my ears. It was like no powercut in Tamilnadu..

“Sheela I think you are sick. Meha is my girlfriend… Stop talking non-sense about her. “ I winced.

“you guys are sick… She is a lawyer cum criminal… when I was about to tell about her and her gang to London cops , you guys spoiled … you stopped the car in which I was escaping from that gang with London cops. and after she shot you guys helped her to take me from that place.” she was shouting in rage….

I was completely speechless hearing Sheela’s words…

Meha is the main culprit in kidnapping girls !!!.

The cops which she shot at London were real cops and we escaped in a private jet that belonged to an international criminal gang… !!!

And the most unbelievable part is that I have spoiled a girl’s life and am in Love with a criminal !!

“But you were silent… we thought we were helping you… “ It was Javeed….

“have you heard of Zolpidem??? “ she looked at him…

“Zol. no never. “ Javeed said with hesitation…

“It’s a drug used to depress the activity of central nervous system. with less doze you will know whats happening around but can’t respond back… and I was in that sedation. “ her voice was filled with frustration…

Holy s*#% !!! I had acted like a fool … How didn’t I suspect that the girl whom we have helped could be sedation…!! Damn….

“And do you know why she asked for sleeping in your home for a while ?? “ She looked at me again…

I was speechless another time.

“that drug will make one person sleep soon… And that’s why she rushed to your room and took me inside. and when I got my conscious little back she injected me the drug again… and she used that time to fool the cops… “ she was fighting to breathe meanwhile…

“am sorry…. But what about the airport… we saw some cops there too… they must have arrested us. atleast they might have informed Indian govt about it… but nothing happened… “ Javeed posted his query…

“Those were not cops idiot. they were from another gang… and inorder to escape from them she allowed you guys to enter the flight with her… “

“But why does she wants to save us?? “ I looked at her….

“See you guys are Indian students… If something happens to you guys it would have created even more headache to them. that’s why… “

“And why did she loved me ??? “ I was feeling very bad at that minute…

“You are rich Raghav. No girl will leave a duck that lays golden eggs. “ Javeed moped…

And that was the second I started to hate Meha… She pleaded me many times to forgive her mistakes…But after all am not such soft-hearted to forgive a b!@#!# … And that was the moment I decided to never fall in Love again.

Normally a guy could face any failure in life… But when it comes Love its really really very hard to digest…. And so I was I… that love made me not to file a case against her. With a last warning I left her….

But the sin of helping Meha was killing me inside… And that’s why I decided to help innocent girls… After all I don’t want another Sheela in Mumbai… And with her help I started to rescue one or two girls at the beginning. eventually my friends joined me. and now we are a big gang with no name and am Its BOSS !!!!

“This cottage is beautiful Raghav… “ Zara brought me reality…

It was really surprising that he have drove the car correctly to his cottage even after having lost in his own thoughts…
“Yeah It is… “ he smiled at her…

The doctor was standing at the entrance of the cottage and he smiled at Raghav….

The receptionist brought the key and handed it to him…

“Did you got any calls from my wife?? “ he queried her.

“No sahaab. “

“did she said anything while she left the keys to you?? “

“No sahaab… But she asked me to call for a taxi. And I did so… “

“Can you give me the taxi number ?? “

“Sure sahaab… just a sec. “ and she said a number to him…

“Thanks. “

“and sahaab. This the key for another room which you requested yesterday… “She gave me another key too.

“Fine “

And Raghav left the reception followed by his friends…

Another room was for Javeed and Zara. After leaving them in that room and also instructing the doctor to give best treatment ,

he left the cottage…

“Hey Raghav… where is your wife ??” Shyam questioned me.

“She might have gone for shopping. You guys take rest in my room. “ he handed the keys to them and left that place…

he tried Pooja’s number again… It was switched off … Damn… Why the hell is her phone switched off ??

Next he tried with the Taxi driver number….

“Hello… am calling from Dream valley cottage… “ I tried to sound like cottage owner.

“Yeah sahaab… you want taxi now ?? I will come there in a minute. “ His voice was fishy.

“No. I have got a complaint on you. Heard that you have looted the purse of a south Indian lady who travelled in your car this morning. “ his voice was very harsh.

“no no sahaab. I will never da such a work . You know me… I left that girl in airport and returned back… promise. I didn’t steal anything. believe me sir. “ He was about to cry and Raghav was able to identify the restlessness in his tone…

“k leave that… I think that lady is insane… bye. “ and he disconnected the call…

Pooja has left to airport !!! But why ??? I asked her not to leave the cottage till I return back…

He recalled all the events that happened yesterday. Pooja followed me till hotel last night. and she suspected me with Evanjelin…

If she had followed me today she must have to came to hotel. But she has left to airport… that too after an hour I left the cottage… where She might have gone ??? I was left with no random guesses…

Meanwhile he received call from Evanjelin…

“Hey Raghav… Evanjelin here… “

“Hey I will speak to you later. I have some important work over here… “

“Hey wait. Its urgent… Suraj has vacated the rooms… “

“whats the big deal…??? He will vacate obviously . after all he has no work left here. “ he sighed in frustration…

“but. our security cameras at the gate has found a girl inside his car when he left… “

“a girl ??” something sparked in my mind…

“hey wait… I will come there in 5 minutes. “ and he raced my car in the Manali road to the hotel…

And I was praying deep from my heart that It should not be Pooja. But I know it will be Pooja , because no girl can be as crazy as her… I sighed.

A cottage in Nagar Village…

(Taken as an excursion from Kullu or Manali, Nagar also known as Naggar, is a very lovely village set on a hill surrounded by forests. Naggar was the capital of Kullu valley in the 16th century and the monuments in the region are witnesses to the glory it had once lived in.)

“This place is awesome Suraj… “ a man with thick mustache smiled…

“Yeah it is… This is a very small cottage hidden amidst forest. Not many tourists knew this place… “ Suraj smiled…

“and where can we hide this girl?? “ another man asked pointing Pooja…

“Ofcourse here… The cottage owner is little greedy. I will take care of him. Now you guys take her to the room… yuvraj and Rohit be with this girl. never leave her alone… and we will be outside … I don’t want that f*!@!$$ mistake to be repeated again… understand. “ he threw an angry look on them….

After Pooja and two of his men got inside the room , Suraj called others to listen him.

“What are you going to do now Suraj??? “ a bald man asked him.

“Where’s that girls mobile phone ?? “ Suraj asked…

“Here It is. “ a guy gave a phone to him.

“Now make a call to his husband… His name is Ra Ra Raghav or Ramesh… not sure. Tell him If he wants his wife back he must pay 20 lakhs… ask him to come to hmmm Rohtang pass. and do all the usual threatening k. “

“Yeah k boss. “ and the guy left that place…

“Now shall we call that group’s gang leader Suraj?? “ the same bald man asked him again.

“There is no need to call. He will himself call me. “ Suraj smiled…

“but how come ?? How will they know that we have kidnapped her… ?? “

“If my guess is right , he knows many in that hotel. It has security camera at its gate. I noticed it the time I first entered the hotel. So he will definitely know that the girl is with us. Instead of calling him straight lets make him to call… I bet he can’t find this place without my help.” Suraj laughed like a thunder,,,

“But what if the girl’s husband come and ask for the girl?? “ another man asked.

“I won’t leave her unless I find that mastermind… “ Suraj grinned

“S%*# … Its Pooja . “ Raghav was stunned seeing the web cam video…

“Pooja?? Your wife ?? “ It was shyam…

“shyam… how did you came here ?? “ Raghav was surprised to see Shyam, Ralston, Nithya there…

“Evanjelin informed … “ shyam replied.

“You look worried. Don’t worry she will be fine. “ It was Nithya…

Having friends who can console you at odd times of life acts as an energy booster… These days I was able to think a lot for rescuing unknown girls… But when it became my wife I was startled a lot. My mind disagreed to cooperate for a while… but I have do something. Meanwhile my cellphone ringed…

“Raghav… pick up the call.” Shyam brought his consciousness back.

“hello. “ Raghav answered the call in a pale voice.

“Listen. We have kidnapped your wife. come to Rohtang pass with 20 lakhs cash in another 3 hours… If you call police , I can’t guarantee that you can find your wife alive again… “ and the call was disconnected…

F@#% !!! Raghav threw my mobile down… His hands were shivering unusually…

“Hey Raghav. relax… what happened?? “ Ralston asked him in a humble tone…

“Those b@#$$# have kidnapped my wife. and they are asking for a ransom of 20 lakhs. “

“Give them and get your wife back Raghav. “ It was Evanjelin…

“Money is not a problem Evanjelin… See they have kidnapped my wife from the hotel. And Suraj has wontedly disclosed her face in web cam… did you notice that??? “ He asked her.

“Yeah. so what. ?”

“He wants our gang leader that’s me to take that as a hint and reach him … Even If I give 20 lakhs to Suraj am sure he wont leave Pooja. He needs the man who is rescuing girls… understand ??”

“yeah. now we understand… Raghav. why cant we take our men to Rohtang pass and rescue Pooja ?? “Shyam asked.

“If my guess is right they must have hidden her somewhere away. We must find the place first… “ He exhaled.

“So now what can we do ?? ?” Nithya looked at Raghav…

“Leave me alone for a while… “

And all left that place…

I have go to meet them as her husband… and similarly I have meet Suraj as a gang leader. This time I don’t want my friends life to be at stake by sending someone else… what shall I do ????

After 10 minutes Raghav called his friends back…

“I have got a plan. “ he exclaimed and detailed his plan to them…

“Raghav you have gone mad!! “ shyam sighed…

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: ~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~   ~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again - 29

3.00 pm… manali

“Raghav you have gone mad!! “ shyam exclaimed…

“There is no way left Shyam…We have to do…” Raghav mudded in frustration…

“But damn it… if a single step in this process goes down , Suraj will kill you “ it was Ralston.

“Yeah I know… but Pooja will be safe…” Raghav smiled…

“This love makes people mad.” Nithya smiled…

Love??? Am I in Love with Pooja?? Well I can’t say its love. But It’s a husband’s duty to save his wife. I cant let down her trust on me… Anything for her…

These words were reverberating in Raghav’s heart…

“guys listen… this work has totally four steps… If one gets wrong Raghav’s life would be at stake.so be careful.” It was Ralston…

“Look. I don’t want anyone of you to be seen or suspected by Suraj. If you guys feel that you are doubted by him at any time, do drop the plan and make yourself safe… understand??I don’t want any of my friends to get caught and treated brutally by him again… “ Raghav sounded very serious when he uttered the last sentence …

“yeah…” shyam nodded…

“so lets start…” Raghav smiled…

Raghav dialed Pooja’s number… Someone picked the call in the very first ring… Raghav knew It wouldn’t be Suraj since he was least bothered about the money which Raghav is gonna offer as ransom…

“Hello Raghav here…. “ Raghav sounded worried in his voice… Indeed he was worried…

“why are you calling now… ?? We asked to arrange for 20 lakhs. don’t call before the money is ready. “ A punitive voice answered on the other side…

“Hey the money is ready… can I come to Rohtang Pass now?? I want to see my wife… Please Please sir… I cant wait for 3 more hours… am ready to pay even more for my wife… Please. “ Raghav was begging in phone…

“money is ready n u wanna pay more too??? Wait I will call you back in 5 minutes….” And the call was disconnected….

“do you think suraj will accept to meet you in Rohtang Pass before the scheduled time??” shyam looked Raghav with a question…

“yeah he may.. Because now he must have understood that am very wealthy… since am ready to pay anything he will definitely meet me before the scheduled time… “Raghav grinned…

“Even if he meets you, are you sure that he will kidnap you too ???after all Suraj has no business with men. “ Shyam winked…

“we will force him to take me with them… but only If you come there on time.” Raghav smiled.

“I will… but Raghav be careful k…” Shyam looked worried…

“Don’t worry shyam…God will help us. hey wait there’s a call from those idiots. “ Raghav moved out of the room…

“Hello Mr.Raghav…” It was Suraj’s voice… Raghav recognized his voice in the very first hello.

Raghav changed his voice and answered…

“hello. who is this?? I wanna meet my wife… Please don’t harm her. I will pay anything for her. you don’t know how much I love her . she is ” Raghav started to sob in phone .

“shut up man… I hate men crying… shame on you… you have money and u can get any number of women… useless fellow. listen bring 50 lakhs cash and come to Rohtang pass in half an hour… my man will come and collect it… once the money is received I will release your wife…”

“50 lakhs cash??? But how can I arrange such huge amount from Manali. I have only 30 lakhs now… “

“what the… just 2 secs before you said you are ready to pay anything for your wife… whatever . bring 30 lakhs to that pass.”

“you will bring my wife there right???”

“no. you have to believe me now. we get cash in hand , and your wife will be released…. Got it???”

“how can I believe you guys… you are not priests or saints to keep your word. unless I see my wife , you can’t get single paisa from me.” Raghav’s voice sounded firm.

“heck… fine… come to Rohtang pass in half an hour.One of my men will take you to our place… Look if we suspect a police or any guards around you, believe me you can’t see your wife back.” and he disconnected the call…

“he is on line.” Raghav smiled at Shyam…

“did he agree to take you to Pooja’s place???” Shyam widened his eyes in surprise…

“yeah… but I know he won’t take me there… they might try snatching the money and run away from that place….So shyam I need your help…” Raghav gave a cunning look.

“I will be there…meet you soon at Rohtang pass” shyam winked and left the place…

Ralston and Evanjelin were busily making calls….

“what a man is he !! “ Evanjelin exhaled deeply thinking Raghav…

The conversation she had with Raghav 20 minutes before was reverberating in her mind.

“Evanjelin… trace Pooja’s number …You can get help from Veena… she is a specialist in it” Raghav said…

“But Raghav tracing Suraj’s number would be of more use …” Evanjelin said.

“It’s hard to trace Suraj’s number. there are many privacy issues… after all a gang leader will have his own security matters… tracing Pooja’s number would be easier… even If he tries to switch off the cell its already late, since we got call from that number few minutes before. find the place and try to collect the details of the cottages around that place..”

“hmmm sure…”

“den short list the cottages which are located in deserted area… probably in underdeveloped villages or forests kind… and call all the receptions…” he said.

“and you want me short list the list of cottages with greedy owners.????” Evanjelin smirked.

“Genius yaar… “he applauded…

“Evanjelin and Ralston. take different vehicles… be on the highways….after my intimation follow us and make sure you maintain decent distance…” Raghav said.

“sure Raghav… be safe k “ Ralston’s eyes narrowed.

“I want you guys to be safe… If you feel that something is wrong around just leave that place. Understand?? ” Raghav veered.

“Evanjelin the call has been made near villages of Guntur or nagger … “Veena said in phone which brought Evanjelin to the reality.

“Thanks a lot Veena. Now I will take care…” She disconnected the call…

“Ralston it is from near the villages of Guntar and Nagger… “

“Lets google it…” He smiled and got involved in the work…

“Are you sure Raghav???” Nithya and Aejaz looked Raghav keen…

“Do I look like joking???”Raghav smirked…

“If Suraj finds out he will kill you and me…” Nithya looked bewildered.…

“ Only if he finds out. come on Nithya… I swear you wont get harm by any means…Moreever Aejaz will be around you. No worries…” Raghav tried to console her.

“Idiot. am worried about you… do you think you are a champion in ice skating??? A single bullet will tear your lungs apart.” she was screaming indeed…

“That wont happen Nithya… we have self defense… “ Aejaz smiled…

“You guys have gone mad… am worried… Raghav be safe k…” She looked at Raghav.

“Yeah my dear sis… I will be fine… guys be there at exact 6 pm…” Raghav grinned and left the place…

“Now I have 3 main calls left…” Raghav made himself ready for those calls… any words misplaced in these calls would put my life in misery… he thought

He remembered his friend’s reaction when he said that …

“am gonna call Jayanthi IPS and confess that I helped Meha in shooting the cops…”

“ what????” Nithya exclaimed.

“Stop joking Raghav.” It was Aejaz…

“You have gone mad… guess you need a psychiatrist now.” shyam uttered…

“stop it guys… I cant leave this situation continue… suraj kidnapping our men and we go behind him each time for rescuing as if we are jobless… Suraj needs a lesson… Meha will be of great help in this.”

“she is a criminal already… how come she help us to teach Suraj a lesson???” Evanjelin arced her eyebrows.

“She will” Raghav smirked.

Raghav thumbed his android phone and selected the blocked numbers in his phone…

There was one and only number in his blocked numbers.It was Meha…

“I never thought I will be forced to a situation such that I will unblock that @#$%^ number” he mumbled….

After unblocking Raghav dialed her number… after 3 rings she picked the call…

“See who is calling !!! “ her voice was creepy…

The tone in which Meha replied irritated Raghav…

“I wanna meet you Meha… Its urgent…” Raghav’s voice was wobbly.

“meet me??? Sorry my dear… am married…” she said

“oh come on… I didn call you for romance… do you remember the cops you shot in London 4 years before… ??”

“ Its been years back.what now??” she queried…. From her voice Raghav was clearly able to identify that she is terrified by the topic…

“Interpol has found…I need to discuss about that… shall we meet in half an hour???”

Please god let she be in Mumbai… Raghav was praying inside…

“am near zaveri bazaar… how about Mustafa hotel at 4 pm…??”

“perfect…” I will be there in another half an hour…

And he disconnected the call…

Next Raghav called Jayanthi IPS… Raghav knew that lady since his childhood… he had often admired her a lot and she was of great inspiration for Raghav…. Jayanthi considered Raghav has her own son and she often had a soft corner for him….

When she got her transfer to Mumbai , Raghav was the first to feel happy…

“I will ask her help one day” he thought…

And this was the perfect moment… Raghav dialed her number without further hesitation…

After few minutes of talk Jayanthi smiled…

“That’s great of you Raghav. I will inform the manali police…. Take care of yourself and your wife… I will take in charge of Meha… but beta I don’t think its safe for you to go there alone” her voice was filled with care…

“I will be safe mam… Suraj has high affinity towards police… he can easily sense them around. normally he collects the data of the police before he goes to a place…so.”

“hmm I understand…. Don’t worry… everything will go according to our plan…”

“thanks mam.” and he disconnected the call….

Now the final call of the evening…. Raghav dialed Suraj’s number…

“Hello …” Raghav said…

“Hello my partner… brilliant partner…. What made you to call me??” Suraj’s voice was filled with ecstasy.

“you sound cheerful even after so many failures… that’s great.” Raghav smirked…

“This time I wont my partner… unless you provide aarthi to Pooja…” Suraj laughed…

“you fool… how do you assume yourself that I will come and rescue that girl again…??? After all her husband is there to save her…” Raghav chuckled…

“ha ha… heroes never leave the innocent people die in the hands of villain… now Pooja is in my custody and soon his husband will be in our hands… I know you will come” suraj said.

“what if I don’t come??”

“you cant get Pooja and Evanjelin back…”

“Evanjelin???? What???”

“well …you sometimes act foolish partner… why did you made her to ride alone near my cottage… Already I knew she helped you guys to make us select the cottage…so sad of her…” his voice was creepy.

Damn… I instructed her hell of times….

“k I will meet you at 6 pm exactly… tell me the place…”

“Rohtang Pass” Suraj replied…

“fine… I will be wearing black overcoat and blue jean” Raghav replied…

“That’s sweet of you… finally you have narrowed my search by revealing your dress. I will be waiting for you….”

“I want both the ladies to be brought to Rohtang pass… understand…??? And dare not to touch them…” Raghav ordered in firm tone.

“I need you… not those ladies… trust me…”

And the call was cut…

Ralston calling….

Raghav’s phone flashed…

“Raghav.evanje…” Ralston was grasping for breathe…

“I know. are you safe???”

“Yeah am… what next???” Ralston hurried.

“Leave that place… now”

“but raghav…”

“I said you to leave the place…” Raghav shouted and disconnected the call….

Damn!!! Why this always happens with these females????

Raghav stood confused…

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: ~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~   ~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again - 30

“no its gonna work fine…” Raghav consoled himself…

He immediately dialed Shyam, Aejaz and Nithya and warned them to be safe…

It’s time to start….

He loaded 30 lakhs of cash in a bag and drove his car towards Rohtang Pass.

(Rohtang pass is the famous tourist spot around kulu manali… Rohtang Pass (3979 m) is 51kms. from Manali on highway to Keylong/Leh. It offers a panorama and spectacular mountain view. The pass is open from June to October each year although trekkers can cross it earlier)

Since it was not season time, Rohtang pass looked deserted… hardly there were few military vehicles around and some trekkers crossly the road with heavy loads of baggage …

“Perfect place .”. Raghav thought.

There was snow everywhere and Raghav parked his vehicle in the usual place where the tourists used to park on season times… There were hardly 5 cars parked in that big space which was almost covered with snow… Raghav waited there anxiously for 5 minutes… this was the place where suraj asked him to wait….

After few seconds , Raghav got a call from Pooja’s number.

“yeah am here near the parking space. yeah money is in the bag… blue car???

Yeahh I can see… am coming.” and Raghav rushed to that car according to the instructions he received through the call.

“give the money” a man got out from the car and tried to snatch the bag.

“Where is my wife.??” Raghav caught hold of the bag tightly…

“we will release her soon. give the money.” the man roared…

“Unless I see my wife, I wont offer a penny…” Raghav answered firmly.

“what are you doing still… shoot him and snatch the bag from him. “ another man from the car yelled…

“where is shyam??” Raghav was waiting for shyam’s arrival… He clearly knew that these people wont take him with them , since they were focused on only
money.

Shyam came into the scene perfectly… he looked gigantic in that military dress.

“any problem there??” shyam raised his voice and came near the car…

“oh ****… military man.” the man in the car mumbled …

“get inside.” a man pulled Raghav inside…

“nothing sir… just friendly talk. bye sir.” the driver of the car smirked at the military officer and moved the car.

There were 3 men inside and all were wearing mufflers which covered their face completely leaving a key hole for eyes . no one could suspect them as kidnappers due to the horrible weather in manali… So without any hindrance they drove the car on the highways…

“Give us the bag…” a man tried to snatch the bag from him…

“I want to see my wife…” and he was holding it very tight. It was impossible for the men to get the bag from Raghav due to his firm hold…

“hey leave him. we will get the bag from him at our place.. “ the driver said.

“Give me your phone.” a man got Raghav’s phone and switched it off…

“Now drive fast. “ he ordered the driver…

The journey lasted for another 15 minutes. Raghav was surprised that they headed towards a remote village nagger…

“Impeccable place “Raghav thought…

The car moved inside an antediluvian cottage which was surrounded by rugs… well usage of the word cottage would be like exaggerating that place. “a cheap lodge” was the perfect word Raghav could suggest for that cottage…

Guess Suraj and his men are the only guest in this place… there were no tourists around, except gigantic men of Suraj.

As he got down the car , Raghav’s eyes was searching for Pooja and Evanjelin…
“They will be safe.” Raghav tried to console himself.

Those men took Raghav inside a room. Suraj was watching television …

“Suraj… we have brought him… he is not ready to give the cash “ a bald man said…

Suraj turned his head towards him…

There he saw Raghav standing nervously… he was holding his bag tightly like a lkg kid…

“I want to see my wife.” Raghav muttered…

“give the money first… I will show your wife…” Suraj said.

“here it is… where is my wife?” Raghav handed the bag to Suraj.

“Come on man. don’t say that again.I want to see my wife… Idiot. hey take him to Pooja’s room and lock him inside…”

“Lock??? You cant do that… you said you will leave me and my wife if you get the money. this is unfair… “Raghav screamed when his men pulled him to the room inside…

“Mr.Raghav am not a priest to keep my word… as you said already…” suraj laughed…

“No. I will kill you @#$@#% … “ Raghav kept screaming… and he was pushed inside a room and the door was locked…

It was quite dark inside the room… It took few minutes for Raghav’s retina to get
adjusted to the sudden darkness.

When he was able to sense the surrounding , we found a cot at the corner of the room… there was a torn out dressing table nearby… Raghav turned on the switch nearby. a zero watts bulb got its life and shredded meager light inside the room.

there was no trace of Pooja or Evanjelin in that room…

Damn!! Where are they ??

Raghav rolled his eyes around the room… there were 2 chairs in a very bad condition , a jug of water on one corner of the room… but there was no sign of life inside the room…

Hell !!! Suraj has cheated me !!

With frustration Raghav kicked the cot heavily… the cot moved a bit and Raghav found two pairs of legs down the cot…

He immediately moved the cot little bit and confirmed it was Pooja and Evanjelin lying down the cot… there was no sign of movement from them…

They have sedated these ladies very badly…

Raghav checked the time. It was 4.30 PM…

I have to be in Rohtang Pass by 6 PM… They will start by 5.30 from here. I have one hour left…

Raghav quickly removed his belt from pant and took 2 hidden medicine packets from the belt buckles.

He mixed the medicine powder in the jar of water … there must syringes here… he searched the table and the cot.

There was a used syringe on the dustbin.

Now I have to use this one… but before that I have to sterilize this damn needle.
Raghav rushed to the washroom nearby… there was strong stich of bad smell inside the room. he gave life to his cigarette lighter and searched around. there was no bleaching powder around. bleaching powder is the best sterilizer…

Damn!! I have to use someother way…

He tore the toilet paper and carefully cleaned the needle and removed the stains. then Raghav brought the needle tip before the lighter fire… after 3 secs , he then wiped the needle in the clean toilet paper…

Now its is almost sterilized… he thought.

Then he injected the medicine to Pooja first and then Evanjelin …

He pulled them to the vacant space so that they can breathe smoothly….
This medicine will take half an hour. I must instruct them as soon as they wake up…

Meanwhile Raghav tried to find a way to escape from that room… to his surprise there was no window in that room and even the attached toilet was sealed…

Unless these people open the door there is no way to get out…

After 20 minutes ,Raghav sensed some motion in Evanjelin…

“whats happening here…” Evanjelin mumbled.

“shhhhh… don’t talk… you are safe… have some water…” Raghav said in a soft voice and made her to drink water.…

“Raghav…. Am sorr….”Evanjelin was fighting for words.

“that’s k… don’t worry… hey act like you are still in sedation…everything else will happen according to our plan.now take rest” Raghav smiled…

Time was nearing 5 pm… there was no moment from Pooja… Raghav patted her cheeks many times , rubbed her palm and feet many times meanwhile. but every effort resulted in vain…

“@!$$@%7& !!! they have sedated Pooja very badly!! “Raghav roared.

“relax Raghav… she will be fine…” It was Evanjelin…

“No Evanjelin. time is 5.10… I can sense no moment in her… am worried….”
Tears started to trickle from his eyes…

“Pooja is lucky… you love her so much… right??” Evanjelin grinned…

“I cant say its Love. something more than that… I need her.” Raghav said…

“she will be fine…” Evanjelin consoled him…

15 minutes before…. Pooja felt great pain in her head…

“where am I??” she tried to open her eyes…

Raghav was sitting near her…

“is it a dream???” she was not able to believe that her husband is nearby…

“I missed you Raghav.” I must say to him…

But to her wrath Raghav was busily feeding water to a girl who was lying nearby… and it was the lady whom she saw yesterday with Raghav.

“Hell!! So my husband has came here to rescue her!! “

Pooja felt her adreline gush inside her blood…

“I will murder both of them… how dare he is doing romance on behalf of his wife ??? before that let me know what is the exact relationship between them” she thought and lied there without rendering any motion …

And after that things were going different. Raghav patted her cheeks often.
rubbed her palm. Feet. It was a challenge to remain motionless when there was a tickling feel in her feet… Raghav made her to sleep on her lap and waved air with a newspaper.

It was like heaven.

“Please god !! take my life now… this pleasure is enough for me in this lifetime.”
she thought.

And after a while she heard Raghav muttering the words. “I cant say its Love. something more than that… I need her.”

He loves me !! Raghav loves me !!!

Pooja was frozen for a moment…. Now I need nothing in this world !!!

It is a wonderful feel to be in Love and to hear a confession of Love from your dear ones…

“Now lemme confess my love too…” and she opened her eyes….

Meanwhile someone opened the door…

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: ~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~   ~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again - THE CLIMAX

Suraj rushed inside the room with his fellowmen.

There was Raghav having Pooja in his lap. his eyes were wet… Evanjelin was lying nearby unconscious…

“Got confused in selecting the wife??? “ Suraj winked as he entered the room…

“Please sir… leave me and my wife. I beg you… she needs to be treated in hospital.” Raghav begged Suraj.

“wotta man are you??? Begging for a girl… now don’t irritate me by crying… come we have to move from this place. guys lift those ladies to the car…”

And two men came near Pooja and Evanjelin…

“I will carry Pooja… don’t near her…” Raghav shouted.

“possessive. hey leave her… carry Evanjelin alone…” and he went out of the room…

Raghav gracefully lifted her wife and moved out of the room… his hands were around her touching tenderly…

“he has a soft heart inside.and he is possessive on me” Pooja smiled…

And they all got inside the car… the car glided on the roads of manali….

Raghav made Pooja to lie on his lap…

Suraj was sitting on the front seat…

“Do you think he will come there to Rohtang pass sahib??” the driver enquired Raghav.

“he must. after all it’s a duty of the gang leader to save the girl who helped him…” Suraj smiled…

“Gang leader ??? what is Suraj talking about??” Pooja thought.

“today is gonna be the happiest day in my life. am gonna kill that !#!@$@ for sure. He had nearly rescued 100 of my girls…

today is going to be his last day on earth…” Suraj roared…

“what??? The man who rescued me from the hell is gonna meet Suraj !!! no I want him to be safe… he is such a legend…Please god spare his life and save him throughout his life… ” Pooja prayed for that unknown person… and she wanted to meet that man and thank him at least once in her lifetime.

The car reached Rohtang pass followed by three other cars…. The men covered their face with mufflers…

Suraj got down the car and called 4 of his men.

“take this car behind that building and park there. and I want all 4 of you to be inside the car. If anyone tried to escape shoot

them mercilessly. understand… we will wait near the skiing area… “ and Suraj left.

Suraj then called two of his men and said.

“Hey you can find a man in blue jeans and black coat.bring him immediately to the skiing area. he will come here to the parking space by 6 k??” and Suraj moved.

5.45 PM…

There was chill breeze growling outside the car window… the four men were watching Raghav and the two females like hawks… they were holding their pistols tight …

“any small movement from me would drove them to pull their triggers… “ Raghav thought.

“Its time. I must start” Raghav decided and started his game…

“for whom are you waiting??” Raghav questioned those men…

“Its none of your business idiot…” one of the men roared…

“when will you leave us??” Raghav questioned them again.

“shut up. another word from you , we will force the bullets towards your head.” a man shouted…

“hey relax guys… am not bothered about anyone… I want me and my wife to be safe.If you guarantee our safety I can help you guys.” Raghav threw a cunning look…

“how can you help us??” a man from the front seat turned towards him…

“I cant tell you that. I can disclose that message only to your leader… I know about the man whom you are searching…” Raghav smiled.

“What??? “ they all exclaimed…

“don’t think you can fool us.” one of the men bellowed.

“I swear. I about that man… but I can say that only to your leader…” Raghav said.

Immediately those guys telephoned Suraj…

“Bring that fool here…” Suraj said …

“Hey come… our boss wants to see you. “ a man pulled Raghav out…

“My wife…” Raghav yelled.

“shut up. come with us. hey guys be careful with these ladies…”

Two men went with Raghav and the rest two were kept as security for Pooja and Evanjelin…

Raghav walked with that men… they had to move towards a higher altitude to reach the skiing area… It was snowing heavily out… everyone wrapped themselves in heavy mufflers …

The area was deserted.

“Its going to be 6… Look this place is still bright. “ a man sighed.

“Its because of snow… snow is the brilliant absorbent of light. you can feel darkess only after 8.” Raghav replied…

“I didn’t ask you… shut up…” the man yelled…

Raghav found Aejaz near the tea shop…. Aejaz gave a pale smile towards raghav and moved towards the car….

Skiing area…

Suraj was standing baffled with his men… the area was deserted…

Raghav reached the spot at 5.58 PM exactly.

“Tell. what do you know about him…” Suraj queried…

“See the man whom you are looking is….”

“suraj. see our men have brought the mastermind.” a man in the gang exclaimed….

Those men were dragging a man with his mouth shut…. He was in blue jeans and black coat and face covered in muffler… that man was carrying a heavy luggage with him……

“wowww!! Finally we got him… “ Suraj shouted in joy….

“Welcome my dear partner. remove the muffler. I wanna see his damn face” suraj smiled….

“yeah sure .” and a man removed the muffler…

When the face was relieved everyone stood stunned….

It was a female standing before them… and she was weeping badly…

“I don’t have any money with me now… Please leave me. “ she was crying like a kid …

“we can make nithya to nominate for Oscar” Raghav thought and smiled at her.

“damn… whom have you brought??” Suraj looked his men fiercely…

“We were searching for black coat and blue jeans… we saw him sorry her there in parking space. since the face was covered with muffler we didn’t see her face…” those men answered with fear…

“Idiots… don’t you guys know the difference between male and female… now just get lost from here and search for the man around… “ Suraj shouted…

“Suraj. See there… Our car is moving…” one of the men pointed….

“what?? It is the car in which Pooja and Evanjelin were there… hell… “ and he dailed his men inside the car….

“Hello… whats happening there??? Are the girls safe??” Suraj shouted…

“Yeah very safe… Bad luck for you Suraj…” Aejaz said and disconnected the call…

“Oh ****!! They have fooled us this time time too… hell no… am gonna kill him….” Suraj was screaming.
Meanwhile Nithya slipped from the crowd and ran towards the parking space.

“suraj she is running… “

“Shut up… you fools let our prey go and now you feel for this stupid women.” Suraj was shouting in rage.

“how can this happen… how did he managed to fool our men and take our car with him. he must be here. come on search… “ Suraj said…

“Suraj. Raghav is missing… “ one of the men said.

“Missing. he is such a coward… don’t bother about him…” Suraj said.

“There he is.” a man pointed his finger towards south. Raghav was doing ice skiing with tremendous speed…

For the first time Suraj noticed him wearing blue jeans and Black over coat…

“Damn. how did I missed that…” Suraj was puzzled…

“how come he got the skis and the skiing poles with him ??” Suraj stood unanswered.

“that girl !! she came here with a baggage… oh ****…!! “ Suraj remembered the girl whom his men brought here by mistake.

“hey follow Raghav… he is the man we are searching for.” Suraj screamed…

Some of his men got inside the car and moved along the road following Raghav…

There were three bobsleigh standing near by which suraj has ordere for emergency… suraj and few of his men on that and chased Raghav…

(Bobsleigh is asmallvehiclefortwoormorepeopledesignedforslidingoversnowandiceandusedinracesdownatrackcalledabobsleighrun)

There was official gunshots in middle. But Raghav was heading with great speed that each shot missed…

“Hey don’t shoot… military men are around. and I need him alive.” Suraj shouted at his men…

And after few minutes of chasing , Suraj found Raghav removing his skis from his leg and running towards a building nearby…

“hey he is entering that building. fast… “ and they all got down from the bobsleigh and went inside the building…

Suraj was shocked seeing inside…

“Damn. It’s a Police station…” Suraj shruddered.

And there were nearly 50 police men ready with their guns…

“this man tried to steal us… arrest him. “Suraj pointed Raghav and said.

“this is not a stage Mr.Suraj… you are under arrest.” one of the police man said.

“arrest me?? For what??” Suraj looked bewildered…

“for kidnapping girls… for financing a group which killed London cops. your wife Meha has handed all the records about you and she is in our custody…” the policeman said…

“Meha??? But how…??? That’s not possible.” Suraj screamed…

“I will tell you Mr.Suraj… Meha was my girlfriend once. I never knew that you guys are committed until I saw her fb account today noon… the pair is good yaar” Raghav smiled.

“Damn!!she did uploaded our photo in facebook… How mad she is !! “ Suraj thought.

“that made me to use her to collect the files against you… and Its all over partner… but you such a fool you know… I said you clearly right?? Black coat and blue jeans… you never suspected me. hmmm??? “ Raghav smiled…

“I will kill you. “ Suraj rose his gun towards Raghav.

Meanwhile the police around shot his arms and Suraj fell down in pain.

“Its all over Suraj. enjoy life In jail “ Raghav smiled and left the police station…

“Thanks to manali climate… even the Police station board is completely covered with snow.” Raghav smiled….

Raghav dailed Aejaz’s number…

“Hey aejaz… finally we made it …” Ragahv smiled…

“Yeah raghav. It was a brilliant plan indeed…” Aejaz smiled.

He recollected the scene which happened in the car.

Aejaz was wearing the same black coat , blue jeans and covered his face with the same muffler which Raghav gave him…

“you have the same physique of mine. they wont suspect u “ Raghav said that…

And it happened the way Raghav explained…

Aejaz moved straight towards the car and got inside it …

“why you came alone…??” the man inside the car enquired.

‘I dono… ask your men…” Aejaz said…

When the man in the car tried to call his fellow men, Aejaz gave that signal…

Immediately evanjellin closed her nose with a kerchief and she did the same to Pooja too…

A stench of gas evolved around the car and the men lost their conscious in few seconds …

“have a happy honeymoon guys…” shyam , Ralston , Evanjelin , Nithya and Aejaz said while leaving…

“ha ha . sure… bye guys ” Raghav and Javeed bid goodbye to their friends…

Raghav went to his room….

Pooja was trying to move the couch in the living room.

“hey what are you doing??” raghav asked her…

“Who shifted this couch back to the living room??” She muddled…

“ohhhhh. certain things look good only when they are at correct place… like this.” and he hugged Pooja.

That was the moment Pooja expected …

A hug which could dissolve all her sorrows.

A hug which shows someone is there for her and he wont leave her at any cost.

A hug which makes words dumb…

“I missed you…” Raghav whispered…

“thanks…” Pooja mumbled.

“for what??” Raghav looked her eyes…

“for everything… “ Pooja couldn’t control her tears…

“Everything???” he looked at her…

“Yeah everything from Bombay to Manali. Javeed said..” she blushed…

“so finally you have fallen in Love with a hero .” Raghav winked.

“hero??? Who’s that?? I couldn’t see any heroes around…” Pooja rolled her eyes around the room.

“Well If Pooja is the heroine , am the hero right ?? “Raghav hugged her again…

“Yeah….”

And there were no words left for them to speak…

Ufff!!! May Be this is Love again? !!! Razz:P:P

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~   ~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~ Ufff !! ... Is This Love Again~~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2