RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
Examples Of Positive Affirmations ~~~  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
Examples Of Positive Affirmations ~~~  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Examples Of Positive Affirmations ~~~  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Examples Of Positive Affirmations ~~~  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Examples Of Positive Affirmations ~~~  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Examples Of Positive Affirmations ~~~  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Examples Of Positive Affirmations ~~~  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
Examples Of Positive Affirmations ~~~  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
Examples Of Positive Affirmations ~~~  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Examples Of Positive Affirmations ~~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShaiLa

ShaiLa

Examples Of Positive Affirmations ~~~  Empty
PostSubject: Examples Of Positive Affirmations ~~~    Examples Of Positive Affirmations ~~~  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:40 pm

~I Breathe in Strength, Confidence and Blue Skies. My fears Yield in the Vibrant Light of My Being~

~I Sparkle and Shine with all the Vibrancy of Self- Confidence~

~My thoughts Tickle and Delight me with Gentleness and Creativity. Every day, in Every way, I Shine! Shine! Shine with Kindness~

~My Positive Thoughts Invigorate me and others! My Radiantly Positive Thoughts impart Hope, Joy and Courage~

~I am a Persistently Positive weed! I Grow! Grow! Grow! despite being chopped, poisoned or pulled! My Roots are Deep and Alive! I Thrive where others fail! I never give up! I am a Persistently Positive weed! I Rule the Garden of My Life~

~Past is Last!~

~The future sprouts from Today! Today is a Good Day! Today is a Great Day! I Create future Opportunities of Goodness by building upon Today!~

~I Am! I Can! I Will Do!~

~Every Day has Goodness within It!~

~I Expand from “me”, to “we”. I Grow from “mine” to “ours”. The Greatest Joys in Life are Shared!~

~Moderation is the Key to Balance. In eating, thinking, feeling~ Moderation is the Key to Balance. Not too much. Not too little~

~Patience is not only a Virtue~ Patience is a Strength!~

~What Others say Is Important. I Listen First. Clarify Second. React Last. What Others say Is Important. Listening is the Key to Understanding~

~There is Always something to be Happy about~

Examples Of Positive Affirmations ~~~  Univer10
Back to top Go down

Examples Of Positive Affirmations ~~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM :: ENTERTAINMENT :: SPECIAL ARTICLES-
Jump to: