RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
~~Toddler chews head off snake~~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
~~Toddler chews head off snake~~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Toddler chews head off snake~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Toddler chews head off snake~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Toddler chews head off snake~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Toddler chews head off snake~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Toddler chews head off snake~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~Toddler chews head off snake~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~Toddler chews head off snake~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~~Toddler chews head off snake~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ApsarA

ApsarA

~~Toddler chews head off snake~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Toddler chews head off snake~~   ~~Toddler chews head off snake~~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:55 pm

~~Toddler chews head off snake~~ Vip_2122269b

Thirteen-month-old Imad Aleeyan, who has six teeth, was found chewing on the head of the 12 inch snake by his mother, who alerted the neighbourhood with her screams.
"I was making his milk and I looked over and saw he had a snake in his mouth," said his mother, Ghadir Aleeyan who lives in the Arab Israeli town of Shefa'Amr, 9 miles east of the port city of Haifa.
"I started to scream. I couldn't believe my eyes," she told AFP. "I nearly died of fright."
Her screams brought the rest of the family – and the neighbourhood – running.
"We rushed in and found the baby with a snake in his mouth, chewing it. It was really scary, just horrible," the boy's aunt, Yasmin Shahin, said.

~~Toddler chews head off snake~~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLPIjnp2LLaJ0Bi8mb4vnuft-hDCNaP1bHdbCvMMRp869yQ8UEqUHb6s0SHQ

~~Toddler chews head off snake~~ 15115rqhdx6p3ji
Back to top Go down

~~Toddler chews head off snake~~
Page 1 of 1