RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
~~Death over Life~~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
~~Death over Life~~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Death over Life~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Death over Life~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Death over Life~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Death over Life~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Death over Life~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~Death over Life~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~Death over Life~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~~Death over Life~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

~~Death over Life~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Death over Life~~   ~~Death over Life~~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Death over Life

Aarya tightened his grip on the bag. He climbed the train and looked for an empty compartment. He found one and settled there. His attention was completely on the bag he was carrying. A mother with two kids entered the same compartment and sat right in front of him. Aarya avoided looking at them. He then left the place and settled for a seat in a different compartment.

He was glad when he saw there were less people in that compartment. His focus was again on the bag he was carrying.

The train started. His focus shifted from the bag to his life. He closed his eyes and remembered his family.

His mother did tailoring to earn money. His sister had attained marriage age. He had so many responsibilities. He had to take care of his mother. He wanted to give her a comfortable life. He doted on his younger sister and wanted to perform her wedding in a grand manner.

The face of the man in white dress came in front of his closed eyes.
"Aarya, You do this job and your family will get enough money." The man told him.
"No, I cannot. I cannot kill so many people." Aarya had pleaded.
"Your wish. If you do this then your family will never suffer. Think about it and come back to me." The man told and left the place.

Aarya pondered about it a lot and then decided he will do it for the sake of his family. He met the man and told him.
"I will do it."
"OK, I will see to it that your family gets the "relief money" from the government."

Aarya opened his eyes. He saw the time. There was another 15 minutes left. He was sweating profusely. He looked around in the compartment. More people were gathered now.

He was trembling. He was now looking at the faces of the people around him. They looked very happy and content.

"Bhaiya, Do you want this?" He heard a voice. A lady sitting next to him was offering him sweets.
"No" He said and looked away.
He turned back and looked at her again. The lady resembled his sister.

He started thinking about his family again. He had tears flowing in his eyes. He got up from his place and started running holding his bag in hand.
He was shouting "Give way.. give way." People around him started panicking looking at him.

"Bang" There was a big explosion. The next second there was complete silence. Aarya lost his life and he had taken away lives of hundred others.

Aarya was found guilty after investigations. His family never got the "relief money". They might have never wanted it. A mother had lost her son and a sister her brother. Their life was never the same.

Aarya chose his death over life and sent his family to hell

Back to top Go down

~~Death over Life~~
Page 1 of 1