RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
~~One Rainy Day...When his Eyes met Hers~~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
~~One Rainy Day...When his Eyes met Hers~~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~One Rainy Day...When his Eyes met Hers~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~One Rainy Day...When his Eyes met Hers~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~One Rainy Day...When his Eyes met Hers~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~One Rainy Day...When his Eyes met Hers~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~One Rainy Day...When his Eyes met Hers~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~One Rainy Day...When his Eyes met Hers~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~One Rainy Day...When his Eyes met Hers~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~~One Rainy Day...When his Eyes met Hers~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

~~One Rainy Day...When his Eyes met Hers~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~One Rainy Day...When his Eyes met Hers~~   ~~One Rainy Day...When his Eyes met Hers~~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:01 pm

One Rainy Day..... When his Eyes met Hers

Deepak took out his secret SIM Card from the purse and put it into his Mobile. He always used two SIM Cards. Deepak was waiting for the local train to office. He was already getting irritated as he missed his usual train. Like other passengers, he did not look for a seat but a comfortable standing space at the corner where an iron mesh separates the Gents compartment from the Ladies one. That made his one hour journey rather comfortable staring at the ladies and young college girls. Now it will be tough for him to get into the vantage position in the next train as the office crowd gets bigger and bigger with passing time.

He was holding the mobile phone waiting anxiously for the next train. No call was meant for him. He always kept his phone on camera mode and held on to his ears mimicking as if someone is on call and randomly kept clicking pics of any pretty girls in the station.

It was not as if Deepak was a rogue type of character. At the age of 35, married to Swathi and having an adorable daughter, he was very much attached to his family. But Deepak always had this secret fetish with beautiful women and always kept to himself. For others, he always remained a decent middle class guy but Deepak lived in two worlds, one at home and other for his private self.

No sooner the train arrived at the station, Deepak jumped into the compartment trying to occupy his favorite vantage position. It was raining and trains were moving slowly, which was all the more better for Deepak as he got to enjoy his private world within himself before moving to the dreary office routine. Deepak kept an eye on the women – some old, some middle aged and not many young. A lady did not take kindly to his prying eyes and adjusted her dress. Deepak quickly kept his eyes back while slowly moving again till one station arrived.

A beautiful girl boarded the train. She was wet due to the drizzle. Deepak could not keep his eyes away from her. She looked at him. He looked away. Slowly he moved his eyes back to her. Again she turned her gaze towards him. He could see her smiling at him. He smiled back. Both their eyes met and Deepak could not believe this. Soon a man got up from his seat as the next station arrived. He offered Deepak the seat but Deepak had no inclination to sit. He was fixated by this charming girl who had by now buried herself reading a Mag. Deepak kept standing but by now the girl he was looking at got a seat and was away from his prying eyes. Deepak was disappointed. He lost his seat and lost the sight of that girl. By now, another one from the window seat got up and Deepak promptly took his seat. He was immersed with the thoughts of that girl – why did she smile at me?

He felt very proud of himself and thought that he was still looking as youthful as ever. He kept gazing through the windows. The drizzling rain and the cloud cover made the whole atmosphere romantic. By the time, another station came and he saw the same girl alighting from the train. She too looked at him, scribbled something at a slip of paper and handed to him through the window as the train moved. Deepak opened the paper, it was her mobile no. He was getting excited by now.

Does she expect him to call back? Maybe.

It was time for him to move on and get down to take the taxi to office. Deepak thought of leaving from office early in the evening. Maybe he can call her and fix a coffee meet with her. He walked with stride and élan and was quickly down to business. Soon he got to know that his Company had announced promotions to some of the staff and quickly logged in his mail to check his status. Deepak was really upbeat today.

However, it dawned on him that no one from his Sales team got promoted. Their performance was short of targets and only few from the other department got their promotions. This news spoiled Deepak’s seemingly bright day. He was getting irritated and temperamental by now. By now, he forgot about the girl, went through his routine and exited office before time.

He was feeling downhill as he walked down the raid for his way back home. He felt hungry as he passed through a golgappa stall and reached for his purse. He saw the slip of paper safely tucked in the purse. It contained the mobile no. of that beautiful girl he saw in the morning. Deepak’s face lit up. He saved the no. in the mobile and started dialing.

“Hello” Her sweet voice made his heart beats jump faster.

He paused for a while.

“Hellooo”

“Hello dear, its me…. remember … I saw you in the train…. you gave this number”

“Oh wow, is it Deepak”

Deepak got a real confused by now. How did she get to know his name.

“Hello, are you there.” she kept calling

Deepak got back to his senses.

“Oh, ya ya”

“Deepak, are you at home.”

Deepak looked around and replied, “No, just left office and going to home.”

“Oh, call me when you get back home. I want to speak to Swathi.”

“Do you know her.” Deepak mumbled.

“Come on Deepak, I know you are joking, thank God I got to see you.”

“Ok Ok, I will call you.” Deepak tried to end the conversation by now. He was pretty mystified and dared not ask her name.

“Hello again, call me when you are back home. I want to speak to Swathi.” She again said as Deepak cut the phone call.

The return journey by train was quite dull for him. He was not amused by any of the ladies, young or old. His eyes closed and he was soon sleeping till his destination arrived.

As Deepak rang the bell of his house, his wife Swathi was thrilled to see him.

“You have come early today, I am so happy. Lavanya will be happy to play with you.”

His daughter Lavanya came running and hugged him.

Deepak forgot all his disappointments and started playing with her.

His cell phone started ringing. He had kept it at the top of the table inside the room while he was playing with Lavanya in the balcony.

Swathi picked the phone. It was the same girl on the other line.

“Hello, who is speaking.”

“Is it Swathi! I am Netra.”

Swathi burst with joy and started chatting animatedly. Deepak could not understand anything but kept busy with Lavanya.
After an hour talking with Netra, Swathi hugged Deepak and hugged him.

“Do you know, Netra my school mote and closest friend spoke to me after five long years.”

“Netra, who?” Deepak asked.

“Arreay, if you had not seen her in the train, she would not even have known that I am living in Mumbai. The last time I saw her was during marriage and then she went to U.S. with her hubby and we lost touch. Now they are back to India since last year. She has given me her address and I have invited her along with her husband to our house.”

Swathi excitedly rushed inside the bedroom and brought out her marriage album.

By now, Deepak understood why Netra had smiled at him. He did not recognize her as she was among many guests in the marriage but Netra was quick to point him out as Swathi’s husband.

Deepak heaved a sigh of relief that Netra did not misinterpret him.

Swathi kept looking at the marriage album and started showing Deepak the photo of Netra standing in a group photo sharing the dais with the married couple – Deepak and Swathi.

Deepak looked at the photo. Netra looked as young and gorgeous as he saw her in the local. He could not even make out that she was married. Age did not seem to affect her much. Deepak could see joy in Swathi’s face as he was expecting to meet her dearest friend again soon. Deepak felt contented to see joy in his wife’s face.

Next day morning, it was again time to catch his routine local. Deepak could not help staring at the pretty girls. One of them caught his eye. As their eyes met, she looked away. Deepak checked himself and looked down at her T-shirt. It read
“Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.”

Deepak could not help but laugh at himself.

Deepak took out his secret SIM Card from the mobile and discarded it. .

Back to top Go down

~~One Rainy Day...When his Eyes met Hers~~
Page 1 of 1