RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
~~The Special Person~~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
~~The Special Person~~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~The Special Person~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~The Special Person~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~The Special Person~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~The Special Person~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~The Special Person~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~The Special Person~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~The Special Person~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~~The Special Person~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

~~The Special Person~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~The Special Person~~   ~~The Special Person~~ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:19 pm

The Special Person

Anitha looked at herself in the mirror and thought. "Oh, he may not like this dress.". She changed her dress again. It took her two hours to get dressed. She was looking forward to the day's function. He had promised her that he will surely attend today's function.

Anitha's only dream in life was to become a writer. She had written many stories for magazines. She had written couple of children books. But today was a special day for her. It was her first novel's release party. "After all he is the person responsible for what I am today. He helped me so much when I was writing the novel. He should inaugurate today's party." She thought and smiled to herself.

She took her phone and called him to remind. "Are you ready? Please reach on time."
"Dont worry. I wont miss the function." said the voice on the other side.
"Should I pick you up?" She asked.
"Anitha... I can manage. You have so many other things to do." He replied.
"OK" She said and kept the phone.

"Ani, Lets go. I and your mom are ready." It was her dad. She and her parents reached the place well before time. The book release and narration of few parts in the book was scheduled to start at 6 pm. Her parents and friends were with her to arrange the party. But she missed him a lot. She looked at her watch. It was 5:30 pm. "Why is he still not here?" She thought. She rang up to his house. There was no answer. "I have told him many times but does not want to buy a mobile for himself." She was angry at him.

Everything was ready for the function. The place was almost full. She was very happy with the response from people. The next moment her happiness turned to tension. "Oh god, He has still not reached. How can we start the the function without him." She looked at her watch again. It was 5:55 pm already.

"Ani, Lets get on to the stage and start on time. We should not disappoint the crowd." called her friend.

"Two minutes." She said and prayed to God to send him on time.

Her friends pulled her to the stage forcibly. She stood there in front of a big audience. They were all cheering her. Her parents sat in the first row looking very proud of their daughter. Her eyes were looking for one particular person.

The next moment she jumped with joy. He was there as promised right on time. He had dressed up in a black suit and looked very handsome. She ran and welcomed him. "Am I late? Sorry, had to wait for bus." He said. She nodded her head saying "No". They both walked together to the stage.

The audience cheered and clapped. The happiest moment started. He released the book and read out his favourite parts from the book. His style of reading made the people listen with concentration. When he finished, the audience clapped and gave a standing ovation.

It was now Anitha's turn to speak. "Let me introduce a special person today." She pointed towards him.

"He is the person responsible for what I am today. He has given me so much support right from childhood. I developed my interest in writing due to him. He is my inspiration. He is my teacher who taught me english in school. I was a very naughty kid and always bunked classes. He made the subject so interesting that I never missed a single class by him. Since my school days I have been writing stories and showing it to him. He corrected them and improved my writing. He recognised my potential and guided me through out. My dream would not be possible without him."

The audience was silent. She looked at her 60 year old teacher and said "Subbu sir, No. This is not a thank you note. No amount of thanks would suffice for your guidance and support."

The humble teacher was a very proud man today. He was proud of his student.

There was another standing ovation from the audience. .
Back to top Go down

~~The Special Person~~
Page 1 of 1