RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
Few Tips On Online Jobs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
Few Tips On Online Jobs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Few Tips On Online Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Few Tips On Online Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Few Tips On Online Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Few Tips On Online Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Few Tips On Online Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
Few Tips On Online Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
Few Tips On Online Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Few Tips On Online Jobs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rathi

rathi

Few Tips On Online Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Few Tips On Online Jobs   Few Tips On Online Jobs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:11 am

(Note: This Article is for freshers who are interested in online jobs or prefer online jobs as part time. )

Hi,

Online jobs sites are plenty and normally it is difficult for anyone to decide if they are real or fake. We can see some sites which goes a bit higher and publishes "Earn upto 3000$ an hour".

This is an article for you guidance to discover truth:

flower *** We can dream high and be highly motivated. We can think of dollars in our dreams. But remember that you can get only very little paid as a Fresher(sometimes even 50cents)

flower *** Job Sites which says you to send money for their sites even before you get a job are sure to CHEAT you

flower *** If you doubt about a Job site, please search in Google for the site reviews (example:- parttimejob.in reviews ). Here is an example for a site review:

"i am very much depressed due to not having any work, i have visited to the site for any work they have asked me to make the payment for giving me the survey, i have made the payment of Rs. 578/- through my father's credit card no. 44769299884. But after giving the payment i haven't got any mail from them i contact them several times through their site but they never respond. I call them after two days, they told me to register on their site. I do so and they send me my login id and my password.
Now, whenever i entered my password they shows ' INVALID PASSWORD' I am contnously contacting them on their site as well as on telephone but they are not responding. "

flower *** There are good sites which honestly provides us work, doesn't ask for any money from us until we get a job and paid, gives us lot of options to get job and even Bans employers if we report on them. But all these sites needs few tests in which we should pass through.

flower *** If you are looking for an online job, make sure you are upto the mark. Prepare yourself for tests (its gets irritated to take tests though, feeling like a school boy).

flower *** There are two good sites, from my experience which offers us plenty of jobs and encourages freshers. One is Elance and another Odesk

A Review on Odesk:

"oDesk is a great way to start your work-at-home career. It is very easy to sign up, build up your profile, apply for jobs or post your very own job – and it is also very easy to get scammed. "

A Review on Elance:

"I found Elance to be a competent and the best outsourcing website to give me an exposure of 40 international freelance projects. From September 2007-December 2008, the buyers used to be very good and even used to pay without being asked for.But afterward, when they changed their bidding structure, there are bitter experiences only. "

(Please be aware that Cheating is found on Odesk and Elance too. )

flower *** Register yourself on Odesk or Elance and try the tests. When you score high or become Top Scorer, you can start searching jobs. (Registering in wrong name, wrong address , ... will never help. Be True. You are who you are!)

flower *** After doing all these if you still don't get a good job, please reply for this topic. Ready to give you more help Smile All The Best Smile

Back to top Go down

Few Tips On Online Jobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM :: ENTERTAINMENT :: SPECIAL ARTICLES-
Jump to: