RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My Wrong Love Story

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

My Wrong Love Story Empty
PostSubject: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:13 pm

My Wrong Love Story

Chapter 1:

Sharanya Ashok was hurrying through the stairs. She had to reach third floor before 3.30 P.M but it was already late, the clock was ticking away merrily. She was late for her first day of networking classes she had enrolled a month earlier.

Sharan was an engineering graduate and like many other fellow engineers she was rendered jobless. Tireless hours over the internet and after multiple browsing through Naukri and Monster, she lost hope of finding herself a job. Eating and watching TV became her full time work, that after sometime, she felt she was losing her identity. She had already put on an extra 5 pounds to her ever increasing weight.

Frustration was over-ruling her optimistic attitude. She decided to do something rather than being at home. Sharanya was then a proud employee of a BPO. Again after countless hours of calling and speaking with varied customers, it didn’t give her the satisfaction she wanted to feel. Irritation and her sleep deprived body started taking its toll on her health and her attitude.

Most of the time, she skipped meal just to catch up on her beauty sleep. After 2 months of working in a BPO, she decided it was just not her in that job anymore. She quit and even before she realized what was happening, she was sitting with a bowl of pop corn and a glass of lemonade right in front of the TV.

Sharan stopped visiting her relatives and friends. The fear of being asked about her placement made her sit glued to the idiot box. She had no answer for it. One day, as she was surfing through channels, her mobile sang her favorite song. Sharan grabbed it and with a mouthful of chips, she managed to say a muffled hello.

It was her cousin Lavanya. Lavanya was doing her 3rd year engineering in a reputed college and everybody was sure she’ll end up with a good job in an MNC.

“Hey Sharan, how are u? Long time no see?” Lavanya spoke sweet.

“How come she is so sweet to me all of a sudden...There must be something…” Sharan’s mind was speaking of its own.

“Oh hi Lavanya, I’m fine. I was just a little busy. How come you are calling me all of a sudden??” Sharan spoke with a sarcastic tone.

“Hey come on, I do message you, you never respond! Aunty was telling me you were depressed about not finding a job, so I didn’t want to disturb you!” Lavanya quipped.

Sharan’s face was red with embarrassment. She was mad at her mom for speaking about her to her cousins. She had to control herself before she broke down over the phone.

Lavanya sensed the tension building in Sharan’s voice so she was quick to continue, “Hey no worries, you’ll get a good job soon. I was going past your home in my bus when I saw your scooty parked outside, so I just called.”

“Oh, that’s fine!” Sharan used all her will power to stabilize her trembling voice.

“Why don’t you try doing some computer course mean while…it might come in handy? You can search job on the other hand…what do you say? I heard networking courses are too good for job seekers now. You must give it a go!” Lavanya was waiting for Sharan’s response.

“Sounds good, will try. Thank you.” Sharan felt bad for thinking low of her cousin. After all Lavanya wanted to help.

“Alright see you soon then, take care Sharan” Lavanya ended their conversation.

There started Sharanya Ashok’s journey in finding a right computer centre for her networking course. She found one which was a little farther from home, however it was famous for its placement records and coaching. She had enrolled herself one month ahead of it.

Panting and almost out of breath, she reached her class 15 minutes late.

“Hello….huh...may I come in??” Sharanya interrupted the class.

Everybody was staring at her. Sharanya was pretty embarrassed while the entire student’s eyes were fixated on her.

“Oh you’re late. Come in early tomorrow. Please come in now!” The staff in charge was rather a serious person.

Sharanya walked inside hoping to find an empty place to sit. There was just one empty chair beside a guy. She had no other go but walked over to the empty chair and sat.

Sharanya then spoke in a lowered tone to the guy next to her. “Hey hello… I’m Sharanya. Could you please tell me what he spoke before I came in?”

And the response she got was was a long cold stare from the guy that Sharanya could almost feel he was threatening.

“I’ll tell you later” was his curt response after his cold stare.

“What a rogue!!” was all Sharanya could think of.

But fate had other plan for Sharanya Ashok…thus began her wrong love story!

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:35 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 2

Sharan had her first chance to relax after the class began when her class-in-charge had given them ten minutes break or power break as he named it.

Sharan stretched her arms. She felt as if she was a cat grouched up in a place for a long time. In the process, she pushed the pile of books that the guy next to her had piled up on his desk.

“I’m very sorry” Sharan immediately moved to collect the books for him. Once she collected all the books and looked up at him, he was giving her the cold stare once again.

“Oh no, not again! He’s scary when he stares that way!!” Sharan was worried if he could read her mind’s voice.

“Are you this clumsy always?” He questioned Sharan and after one long cold look in to her eyes, he moved away from her towards the exit.

Sharan was dumb and wild with rage.

“How dare that rogue question me and he called me clumsy!! That irritating idiot!!” Sharan couldn’t control her anger. She decided to confront that guy. As she walked towards the exit, she was stopped with a bright smile.

“Hello, I’m Simi, Simi Johnson.”

Sharan’s anger cooled a little. She gave a small handshake before she introduced herself.
“Hello Simi, I’m Sharanya Ashok.”

“How’s class? I found it pretty boring and sleepy!!” Simi was rubbing the sleep off her eyes.

“Yes, same here, it was very boring!!” Sharan was reminded of her fellow classmate’s behavior.

Their silent conversation was interrupted by a loud ring of a mobile phone.

“Hey, I guess you had dropped your mobile phone in your place!” Simi pointed towards Sharan’s place.

Sharan then retrieved the mobile. It was a black blackberry wrapped up in a shiny mobile cover.

“Hey, it’s not mine!! I guess it belongs to the idiotic fellow who was sitting next to me!!” Sharan was sure she had pushed it when she accidentally toppled those books. Now she was dreading meeting the guy again.

“Hey he seems cute actually, all rough looks and all that!! Don’t you find it interesting?” Simi was curiously looking at Sharan after asking that question.

“Are you crazy Simi!!? He scares the hell out of me! Why don’t you switch places with me then?” Sharan wanted to find herself away from that weird guy.

“You sit beside that Weirdo!!” Sharan was generous to offer.

“My name is Rohan and not weirdo! You can keep that name for yourself!” The doorway framed the guy’s image.

Sharan was very embarrassed and guilty.

“Hello, I’m Simi and this is Sharan.” Simi continue with the conversation.

“Well she didn’t mean it the way your thinking, we were just chatting.” Simi tried to help Sharan out.

“Hello Simi!” Rohan extended his hand.

“He’s being so polite to her but with me he was such a rogue!!” Sharan was stunned on seeing Rohan switch on his charms with Simi.

“Poor gal, she’s falling for it!” thought Sharan.

“If you don’t mind, can I take my mobile back?” Rohan was extending his hand towards Sharan.

Sharan hastily handed over the mobile that she dropped it.

“Oops, am sorry… am really sorry!” Sharan then took Rohan’s mobile from the floor and gave it to him.

“I told you’re clumsy, didn’t I?” Rohan’s sarcastic reply made Sharanya so angry that she ended up speaking back to him.

“Oh yes, I’m clumsy and you’re still a weirdo!!”

Saying so, Sharanya marched past them angrily, while Rohan's lips held a sly smile at her outburst of emotions.

"She's Right for all the wrong reasons!" Rohan murmured.

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:58 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 3

“What an irritating guy!! And Simi likes him!! God!! She must be crazy to like him!” Thoughts were fumbling in Sharanya’s mind. They were racing each other because Sharanya couldn’t stop scolding Rohan.

Sharanya decided it’s better to wash her face and relax, she felt she was giving too much space for that annoying fellow in her mind.

Once back in class she found her seat was take by Simi. Sharanya silently thanked her and carried her bag and mobile to Simi’s place. Sharanya replaced Simi in the first row but she was uncomfortable to find a pair of eyes following her every movement. She decided to confront those eyes but not until her racing heart was normal. She felt it weird to experience hatred and a dangerous kind of liking for the annoying guy!

“What’s wrong with me!!?” Sharanya found herself questioning so much that she lost track of what was happening in class and didn’t even realize that the staff was asking her a question.

“Hey!! Sir is asking you a question!!” the girl next to Sharanya tapped her hand.

“Huh... What is it? Oh” Sharanya stood with guilt at her stupid behavior.

“Lost in dreams is it? Next time please stop counting sheep and concentrate in class!”

The staff gave an almost threatening look over his thick rimmed glasses. Sharanya sat down sheepishly. These classes had meant another way of landing in the right job for Sharanya but she had managed to sabotage her first class itself.

Sharanya was more irritated and her mood worsened for the day. She was silently swearing at Rohan.

Once or twice she heard Simi’s soft giggle and her temper rose as quickly as ice kept on a heating pan.

“Hey are you ok?” the girl next to her looked at her with concern.

“Oh no , I guess I’m looking like a terminally ill patient!!” Sharanya wondered.

“I’m fine. Thank you!” Sharanya found herself grinning at the girl next to her. Sharanya had a nagging feeling that she was being watched.

“What’s wrong with that Rohan? He’s a jerk!” Sharanya had to force herself to keep her mouth shut. She strongly felt that whatever she spoke about him, he knew!!

“By the way am Sathyaveni, you can call me Satya. Yourself?”

“Oh I’m Sharanya. Are you also on the lookout for a job?” Sharanya started a conversation to stop her wandering mind.

As the conversation proceeded, Sharanya had found herself a good friend. She felt Satya was easy going, she was committed in work and she would be getting married in another year. She had no pressing needs to search for a job but she didn’t want to waster her time.

Sharanya found Satya’s attitude very positive and motivating that for the rest of the class, she almost forgot that she was disturbed.

Once the class was over, Sharanya started packing her things. Satya was waiting for her since they had to board bus together.

“Hey let me use the washroom, I’ll wait there. Please come soon.” Saying so Satya left.
Sharanya was almost ready to start. She got up from her place, when she heard her name.

Sharanya turned back to find her face to face with Rohan. She was all alone. Even Simi had left Rohan’s side. Sharanya came face to face with his dreamy eyes. She almost slipped and moved back but Rohan quickly held Sharanya’s wrist and pulled her close.

“I’m sorry for irritating you. Hope you don’t stay mad at me anymore.”

After telling this, he left her hand and moved towards the exit.

Sharanya had to urge herself to stop the shivering she was experiencing. Of course she had had friends who were guys but this time it was all new sensation. She could almost feel butterflies in her tummy.

Sharanya then steadied herself and met his gaze. “It’s ok. Bye”

Saying so, Sharanya walked past Rohan, when she found him pulling her shawl.

“And don’t quit thinking of me Sharanya!” Rohan held a small smile.

Sharanya had enough for the day; she simply pulled the shawl from his hand and walked past him after giving him one deadly look.

Rohan raced her.

“It took me a long time to get you and I’m not going to let you go easily Ms.Sharanya!!”

Sharanya went white as snow while, Rohan left her in silence all the while jingling his car keys!

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:58 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 4

“Ma, why is the lunch not yet ready? Don’t you know I have class at 3!!?” Sharanya was yelling at the top of her voice. It was the third day of her class and she was already feeling tired. Three sleepless nights in a row was taking its toll on her health. She had been having weird dreams that she could not sleep.

The dreams seemed too real and it was disturbing Sharanya that she could remember all those dreams and Rohan’s eyes were still haunting Sharanya during the class. Sharanya s mind then drifted to the weird dream she dreamt last night.

She dreamt of a large house with marigolds in full bloom and she could almost feel the chill wind hitting her cheeks. She was dressed in a flowing white dress…she was not even sure how she got into it! Her always messy hair was braided beautifully while lovely white orchids decorated them. Her always bare neck held a silver chain with a golden locket, which she was afraid to open. Her hands were playing along with it yet she dared not to see whom it held.

Lovely sapphire was dangling from her ears. Her chipped nails were beautifully manicured and a pale peach colored her brittle nails. She was however bare foot and Sharanya muzzled her feet into the soft carpet below. She felt she was walking through clouds.

She was standing facing the gardens which she saw through a large French window. The blue drapes that clung to the window frame were fluttering wildly as if struggling to break free. The lush green grass was so inviting that she wanted to walk over its softness. The ever smiling Marigold’s sweet intoxicating smell was mixed with something more masculine when she realized that she was not alone in the room.

Before she could act, a strong hand held her shoulders. Sharanya turned to face the unknown stranger. His jet black hair was dancing to the tunes of the breeze outside. His grip was as strong as the wind itself. Sharanya was drowning in his dreamy eyes. She felt her body go limp at his touch.

She could watch stars in broad day light, silvery moon in her cloudy abode and the strong rays of sun shining down his glory. How could she feel all the phases of a day at the same time, with a known yet an unknown person?

The stranger held her hand until his lips met her long slender fingers. Sharanya was feeling as soft as the velvet of her dress yet she wanted to see him once again. She wanted to caress his face, the one who showed her a different world.

When she held his face, Sharanya turned as pale as her dress.

“Ro..Roh..Rohan” She gasped for breath when Sharanya woke up with a start! All this while it was Rohan whom she dreamt of while she dreaded him right from the day they met.

Sharanya was almost shivering at the recollection of her dream.

“Hey, are you alright?” Satya’s touch bought Sharanya from her confused world.

“You look tired! Didn’t you eat? Are you ok?” Satya was worried at Sharanya’s condition.

“I’m ok, just a little drowsy!” Sharanya bluffed.

“I’m just feeling hungry! I skipped lunch today. Mom was preparing while I came, there was just no time!” Sharanya grumbled.

“Oh, no wonder you’re tired! Don’t worry cheep up… we have our power break!” winked Satya.

“Oh yes!!” The girls giggled.

“What’s funny there? Hey you there, the one in white top… why you are laughing!

What’s your name?” scorned the staff.

“Sharanya!” Sharanya was caught the second time and she was more embarrassed since Rohan’s eyes were always on her.

“You have spent money to join this class! Do you remember that!!?” The staff’s mean look brought tears to Sharanya’s eyes.

“Alright let’s have out power break now, shall we? And Ms.Sharanya after break you need to take a session on yesterday’s topic!” The staff now held a happy smile and walked out the class.

“Hey, I’m sorry!!” Satya held a sorry look.

“Don’t be yaar… it happens! You go for break I need to prepare for this stupid session now!!” Sharanya was too frustrated to be angry.

“Alright, you better wash your face. I’ll get you something from café is that ok?” Satya wanted to help Sharanya for not pulling her name when the grim faced staff had questioned her.

“Hey that’s ok, don’t get me anything!” But Sharanya’s protests were over ruled and Satya pulled her out of the class.

Sharanya went to the restroom and let the cool water run over her face. Her tension had subsided a little. She then walked back to the class. On her table were a packet of biscuits and a can of fresh juice.

“Aw… how sweet of Satya!! But where is she!” wondered Sharanya.

She didn’t have time to search her friend. She started her preparations for the session she had to take while eating the pack of biscuits and sipping her juice.

Fifteen minutes had passed, when she heard Simi’s loud laugh. She turned just in time to find Rohan holding her hand.

“He’s a womanizer for sure and I keep dreaming of him!! What’s wrong with me?”

Sharanya was furious with herself for being concerned of Rohan, though she didn’t want to.

Satya returned to her place, just when Sharanya finished her preparations.

“Here you are! Sorry, I had to wait in queue to get these!” Satya held a polythene bag in her hand.

“What’s this?” Sharanya opened the bay to find a pack of chips and a pack of biscuits!

“Why did you buy these again? I already ate the biscuits and juice you kept at my place!!” Sharanya now grew suspicious.

“No, I came just now! What are you talking?”Satya was confused, but Sharanya knew what had just happened.

Sharanya turned to meet Rohan’s gaze!

Rohan replied, “Never skip food Sharanya!” There is a bar of chocolate in your bag, eat it! It’s home-made! And yeah, this white dress is as pretty as the white dress you wore last night” Rohan then started staring at his mobile, while Sharanya froze in shock.

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:33 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 5

“How does he know what dress you wore last night? What’s happening Sharanya?” Satya was surprised at the turn of events.

“I don’t know how he knew of my dream!!” Sharanya was still dazed when the staff entered the class. Satya pulled Sharanya back to her place.

“Hey you relax, don’t let that weirdo guy freak you out!! You better concentrate and give your session now” Satya was trying to cool down Sharanya but Sharanya was already in deep thoughts that concentrating was getting difficult for her.

“Ms. Sharanya, get ready for the session. Let me get your attendance sheet before that, and once I’m back let’s start.” Saying so, the grim faced staff walked out of the class.

Sharanya’s mobile blinked to life with one unread message and when she read it she was even more scared of Rohan

It read,“Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man’s desire to understand. Do well Sharanya. –Rohan”

“What does this guy want from me? How did he even know my no? He’s creeping me out!” Sharanya exasperated sign made Satya a little uncomfortable too.

Sharanya decided to confront Rohan once the class get’s over. She put her fears and doubt behind her and went ahead with the session.

After half hour, Sharanya was done with her lecture. Amid a roar of applause, the staff beamed a bright smile and said “I’m Impressed Sharanya. That was a wonderful lecture. You have the knack to get the details I guess. Well, time’s up for today. Tomorrow we’ll not be having any theory class only Practicals.”

Once the staff moved out of the class, Sharanya got up from her place when Satya held her hand.

“Be careful. I don’t like him much.” Satya‘s genuine concern moved Sharanya.

“Well I don’t like him a lot either, but I need to ask.” Sharanya then started moving towards the last row, but she was not able to find Rohan. All she could see was Simi packing her bag.

“Hey Simi, where is Rohan?” Sharanya gave a cold stare.

“He left, Didn’t you see him?” Simi responded all the while packing her stuff into the bag.

“Ok then see you tomorrow. Bye.” Waving a big bye to Satya and Sharanya she moved out of the class.

“Hey when did he leave Sharanya? I didn’t see him leave!”

“Alright, let’s sort it out tomorrow. Let’s go!” Sharanya knew she was going to meet Rohan very soon and get her answers.

Both of them were confused and decided to start home.

Once home, Sharanya was not able to watch TV peacefully, her mind kept wandering back to Rohan and his mysterious ways. He seemed very smart but he always seemed to have a dangerous yet an exciting edge to his personality. His long tawny eyes reminded Sharanya of a Persian cat. They were seductive yet something in them that could stop heart beat by jus merely staring at those eyes. They had power and Sharanya had experienced it.

His firmly set chin and a day’s stubble made him look all the more attractive, dangerously attractive. His face was etched with perfect features except that his nose had a little twist of angle yet that had not altered his charming looks, it only added to it.

Sharanya was aware that the entire girl’s in her class would want to trade places with her, even Satya herself for the unaltered attention she was receiving from Rohan. However since Satya saw Rohan’s weirdness Sharanya was sure Satya would not like to be near even to the likes of Rohan.

His choices of clothes were equally good. The aura of mystery surrounding his weird ways was something Sharanya’s mind kept thinking about. She was sure she started liking Rohan’s surprising ways but she was scared.

How could she like an unknown man, who always seems to read her mind even before she could speak? Though his exciting nature was alluring, Sharanya had to keep a check on her growing fondness towards Rohan.

Her mobile rang her favorite song when Sharanya was brought out of her fantasy land into the present world. She jumped to pick it hoping it would keep her mind from thinking about Rohan.

“Hello, who is it?” Sharanya was wondering who could have called since the call was from an unknown number.

“Hey, I’m sorry I had an important work. I had to leave early but you were searching for me! Care to have a chat now?”

Sharanya was petrified hearing Rohan’s voice on the other end.

“Come on Sharanya, why are you getting scared of me! I lo.. i mean I like you. That’s not wrong!” Rohan’s voice echoed in Sharanya’s mind.

“He likes me!!” Sharanya wondered and she was feeling happy and stupid at the same time.

“How did you know of my dream?”Sharanya managed to find her voice and with a stern voice questioned him.

“Do you think it was a dream?” Rohan’s question made Sharanya sit up with surprise.

“So was it all real?” Sharanya’s mind was racing with question which Rohan was yet to answer

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:33 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 6

“What must I answer for this question Sharanya?”

“The truth” Sharanya gasped.

“Come on Rohan, You are scaring me. How do you know what I do and what I did even without me telling you?” Sharanya was frantic for an answer.

“I just happen to know Sharanya!” Rohan’s answer was as cool as himself.

“That is it!! You either tell me or I’m changing my timing for the classes!” Saying so, Sharanya banged the phone.

She was mad at Rohan for disturbing her peace of mind. How could a guy be so arrogant and stupid and smart at the same time?! Sharanya s heart skipped a beat when her phone rang once again. Sharanya slowly picked her mobile and again it was an unknown number. She decided she’ll give Rohan one last chance.

“Hello!” Sharanya answered the phone.

“Hey Sharan, how are you! Idiot!” the male voice on the other end was chirpy and full of enthusiasm.

“Hey Ram!! How are you man!?” Sharanya was surprised that her friend Ram Kumar had called her.

“You dumbo, you didn’t bother to drop a message so long now speaking as if you care is it!!” Ram sounded angry.

“Oh am sorry Ram, I was pretty depressed about not finding a job that’s the reason… Sorry, hope you forgive me!” Sharanya made her voice sound as sweet as possible.

“Alright alright, stop your stupid acting. How are you monu?” Ram’s soothing voice eased the tension out of Sharanya.

“I am ok now Ram, How are you? And great you still remember my pet name!” Sharanya’s smile reflected in her voice.

“Hey, how will I forget that!!? I named you monu… don’t you remember? And by the way I got job! Called you first to tell you!” beamed Ram.

“Hey cool congrats. Which office and what’s your designation?” Sharanya was curious.

Sharanya curiosity was quenched after she knew that her dear friend Ram was going to work as Software engineer in a reputed MNC. Through her conversation she also came to know that he had to report to his city office which was pretty close to her Networking classes.

“Sharanya, you had been for a long time over phone! I don’t know what’s with you gals and mobile phones!!” Sharanya’s mom was loud in her grumbling.

“Dinner is ready, come here now. Stop that TV and…” Sharanya couldn’t take her mom’s advice.

“Hey, mom shouting will call you tomorrow morning Ram.” Sharanya hushed over the phone.

“Okie monu. And this is my number make a note of it, you better message and call me regularly! Take care.bye” Ram hung up the phone before Sharanya could respond.

Sharanya waited for some time hoping she would get a call from Rohan but nothing happened. Suddenly there was a beep indicating one unread msg.

Sharanya hit the read button. It read,

“Oye monu, what are you doing? Ram here”

“Oh I thought it would have been from Rohan! My god, why do I keep thinking of him!!”

Sharanya’s head was banging and there was dull throbbing pain that replaced it.

Sharanya was playing with her gold ring that embraced her forefinger all the while she was lost in thoughts when her mom shouted her name again.

“Coming ma.” Sharanya dropped her gold ring when she got up and hurried to the dining table.

That night she had a different dream.

She dreamt as if she was standing over a cliff perched between the mountains, and there was a wild strong wild that was blowing. The gray and dark clouds above indicated that there was a storm approaching. Suddenly Sharanya could see a flash of lighting in between those dark clouds. Her hair was not braided and it was dancing wild to the wind’s tunes. Her long black dress had silver borders just like a silver lining for every dark cloud. The heart shaped pendant still braced her neck yet Sharanya couldn’t gather the courage to open it. She toyed with it with her fingers. Long silver dangling adorned her ears.

She had her first taste of the rain drop when it started drizzling like a shower. Sharanya closed her eyes and let the rain wash over her body. She started feeling cold and her warm soft fingers were closed and cold when the rain started lashing it s intensity. It grew darker and creepier as time passed. Sharanya wanted to run but she couldn’t move. She closed her eyes and prayed for the scary feeling to pass.

Suddenly her numb fingers were entwined between warm hands when she felt herself being hugged. She was sure it was the same stranger, since she could smell the same strong scent. This time she didn’t pull away but rather went with the flow. She couldn’t stop herself when she found her fingers had found its way between the soft curls of his hair.

She murmured, “Where have you been, I was scared!”

“I’m here right beside you!” The stranger murmured back.

When Sharanya opened her eyes, there was another flash of lighting with a loud growl of thunder and the stranger had vanished in to thin air.

Sharanya jumped awake and she was wondering what her dream meant. She checked her mobile, it was 3AM and she had received 2 new messages and both were from Ram.
She replied for his message and lay back in her bed. She had lost sleep.

Suddenly she realized her ring was missing. She got up switched on the light and started searching all over her bed between her pillows but she couldn’t find anything.

“Oh no, I lost the ring! Mom’s going to kill me!” Sharanya sat at the corner of her bed almost making a grumpy face while her head was pounding away happily.

“Ah, these dreams and these headaches and now this, lost ring!!” Sharanya had enough reasons to grumble.

She switched of her bedroom light and returned to her bed reluctantly.

Her whole bedroom lit up with her mobile’s glow when she received a message.

“This Ram never sleeps I guess! He replies this late too!” Sharanya wondered.
When she hit of the read button, it read,

“Your ring’s fallen behind the couch in your living room. Don’t worry, Sleep well now. Rohan.”

Sharanya was too used to Rohan's behavior now that she was not surprised any more.

However she realized that her instincts were right!

“He was attractive but too dangerous to be associated with!”

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:44 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 7

The rest of the night, Sharanya slept peacefully and woke up with a start when the alarm chirped in a lovely cuckoo’s tone.

Sharanya got up, looking all grumpy and irritated with messy hair. She had lost sleep right from the day she had met Rohan. All her nights had been filled with weird dreams and her day’s had been filled with Rohan’s awkward behavior.

“Ah, this is worse than the BPO job!! Oh god, what is happening to me!!?” Sharanya was grumbling to herself. She then pulled her blanket, closed her face and decided to give sleep another try.

Once Sharanya woke up, she checked out the time. 5 hours had passed since then.

“Ma, are u there? Can you give me a bed coffee?” only silence was the answer.

“Ma where are you?” Sharanya pushed her blanket away and stretched her body like a feline before she made her way to the living room.

“Ah…Now time to retrieve my ring!!” Sharanya pushed her couch and looked below it, she couldn’t find anything.

“Weird! Rohan told me it’s here!! Might be he lost his super powers!!” chuckled Sharanya.

“Ma, where is my coffee?” Sharanya walked into the kitchen.

Fear gripped her throat. Her happy smiling face was no more to be seen. She went pale and as white as the snow. Sharanya froze as if she had seen a ghost. Her hopes and dreams were drained.

She was paralyzed with unreasonable fear with what she saw.
Somebody was lying face down in a pool of blood and Sharanya could see blood gushing out their wound. Her fear was clouded with her curiosity and the need to make sure it was not her family. She slowly started moving towards the pool of blood, hopping every now and then to avoid contact with blood but few drops of it splattered on her night dress.

She slowly walked past the blood and tried to turn the person over with steady hands.
“Don’t do that Sharanya!” Rohan’s voice was clear as crystal.

Rohan’s order grabbed Sharanya’s attention, but she was in no mood to listen to his orders. She stood up straight and shouted at Rohan.

“What the hell is happening here? Who is this… it better not be anybody from my family Rohan else…” Sharanya’s voice trailed off as her eyes were filled with hot tears that burned her cheeks when she sobbed.

A loud bang interrupted Sharanya’s sobs. Her gaze met Rohan who was shot and blood was gushing out of his heart.

Before Sharanya could reach Rohan’s out stretched hand, the lovely cuckoo tone chirped loud and clear.

Everything around Sharanya started to dissolve right in front of her eyes. There was no more Rohan or blood. Sharanya found herself in a mist of smoke and fog. Nothing seemed clear. When the mist cleared Sharanya found herself in her bed under the blanket. She had slept .When she checked the clock, the clock’s hand had just crawled ten minutes from the time she had last snoozed her alarm.

Sharanya jumped out of the bed and ran to the kitchen. “Ma... Where are you?”

“At last my daughter got up... But why are you shouting what happened? What’s...?”

Before her mom could complete the sentence, Sharanya wrapped her arms around her mom.

“What’s with the sudden love burst?” Sharanya’s mom was surprised.

“Oh it’s nothing!” after she had let go of her mother, Sharanya moved back to her room.

“What was that dream! It seemed so real!! Rohan was shot!” Sharanya heart reached out to Rohan in her dream. She was restless and she had a tough time keeping her hands steady.

Fear had it s own way of eating in to one’s self confidence and trust. Sharanya could clearly visualize the pool of blood and the shot that tore Rohan’s heart. She had dreamt of somebody dying.

“Do you think it was a dream?” Rohan’s remarks haunted her peace of mind.

“So it was not a dream? What if Rohan is really hurt!! Oh my god, where will I find him now!!” Sharanya frantically searched for her mobile phone.

She searched for her message from Rohan. There wasn’t any.

“How odd can that be? I read his message last night!!” Sharanya was on the verge of going crazy searching for answers. Her despair was obvious since she was nowhere near to her unanswered questions.

A timid person is frightened before a danger, a coward during the time, and a courageous person afterward. Sharanya’s courage was being peeled layer by layer as the time passed.

She reluctantly ate her breakfast but her mind and her heart was elsewhere. Half way through her food, when her mobile gave a loud beep she hurried to retrieve her mobile.

“Can’t you eat without that stupid phone! Must ban mobiles these days…Children….” Sharanya gave a deaf ear to her mom’s complaints.

Her body, mind and soul were waiting for Rohan’s message.

The message displayed “Fear is the dark house where negatives are developed. Fear not. I’m fine. You have still not taken your ring from the place I told you. See you soon. Rohan”

Only then Sharanya was able to give a deep breath of relief. Very soon she observed that not everything about Rohan was magical.

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:47 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 8

Rohan had sent her flash message from his mobile so Sharanya had to save the message to read it again. However she was not aware and had not saved it thereby erasing from the phone memory.

“Aw, now that’s why I didn’t have his messages that he had sent last night” Sharanya realised. Once she found that out, she was sure Rohan wanted to keep his distance from her. Yet there was still something missing in the whole puzzle.

Million questions clouded Sharanya’s mind. Why was Rohan not ready to be associated with Sharanya though he was close to her through her dreams, calls and messages? Sharanya wanted to know her answer and was not ready to give Rohan another chance to play with her question.

“We often confuse what we wish for with what is.” Sharanya then made a note of Rohan’s number and decided to call him back. Just to make sure her mom doesn’t overhear, Sharanya slowly locked her room and made the call. The call was picked up after three long rings.

“Hello”. A loud energetic male voice answered the call.

“Rohan?” Sharanya was doubtful if she was doing the right thing.

“Sharanya?? Are you ok?” Rohan’s loud clear voice was not so clear now.

“I’m fine but I want to meet you.” Sharanya was determined to make him speak.

“We’ll meet in class… just few more hours to go!” Rohan responded.

“No, can we meet somewhere outside?” Sharanya didn’t want her whole class looking at her suspiciously.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea Sharanya!” Rohan’s confusion was evident.

“It is a very good idea. Meet you at the coffee shop near our class at 3 today!” Sharanya hung up after she made herself very clear to Rohan.

Now all she had to do was make sure she was confident when she met him. She felt herself melting just with his cold stares. All those dreams had added oil to her desires. He was too attractive and too real to be true. But all these stuff happened only in movies, not to any ordinary simple minded girl like Sharanya. She was already losing her mind thinking of Rohan when she didn’t know anything about him.

The air of mystery was pulling Sharanya’s action and deeds towards Rohan. She realized that in just a week she had developed a deep infatuation on Rohan, though she was not ready to accept it was love.

Sharanya squeezed her eyes shut and took several deep breaths, trying not to smell Rohan in front of her. But it was useless. In that moment, Rohan was everywhere. He was in her mind, he was in her heart, and he was in her memory. He smelled good in her dreams. And the blissful aftershock still throbbing felt wonderful, when everything else in her life was an obstacle to be overcome.

Sharanya was sure she couldn't have made that much of an impression on Rohan, but why was he around her always? Watching her every move? Her love on Rohan was evident since she had kept quiet to his behavior, yet she felt herself being locked in a room full of mirrors. She wanted Rohan to like her the way she is rather than looking into her mind always.

Her dedication towards finding the right job was now scattered. She was now fully dedicated in finding who Rohan was. Sharanya had completely forgotten the oncoming competitive exams in her class to select deserving individuals to attend an all India networking conference to be held at Coimbatore for 2 days.

When news about conference was announced in her class last week, the whole class was abuzz with excitement since it meant exposure and landing themselves in a good job. Sharanya was excited at this opportunity and had discussed their preparation strategy with Satya. Alas, now she was least interested in it, her attention was completely devoted to Rohan.

Sharanya decided to wear a knee length white skirt with her favorite lavender top. Her messy hair was carefully braided which she never did. Black kohl adorned her eyes. Fruity flavored lip balm was dapped over her chapped lips which was now lush and full.

Single pearl droplets hung low on her ears. She packed her bag and was ready to leave.
Shouting a loud bye to her mom in the kitchen, she slipped out of the door before her mom could come out .

Sharanya’s mood was on a happy note. Humming her favorite song, she walked towards the empty bus stop since it was late afternoon.

Confusion was a luxury which only the young can possibly afford and Sharanya was already bathing in it.

On the other hand, a not so happy Rohan was searching his car keys in an attempt to reach the coffee shop. Rohan was sure he was going to be late but he wanted to clear the air out with Sharanya.

All her thoughts were bombarding each other in Rohan’s mind. And all her thoughts were about him. He attempted to stay away from her but her dreams and her confusion had made him reach out to her.

“She’s an ice princess!! How am I going to make her understand what I really feel and what I really do!!” Rohan was lost in thoughts when his car hit the flower pot when he attempted to take it out of the garage.

“Hey, what happened Rohan ?” Yuvaraj, Rohan’s brother-in-law peered from the balcony.

“Oh it’s nothing, don’t worry Yuvi!!” Rohan waved a big bye to him before his car sped away.

“Don’t worry he’ll be fine!!” Yuvaraj patted his wife’s shoulders when Ranjani, Rohan’s sister joined him in the balcony.

Rohan had been violently confused by her real presence in the opposite corner. For months he had been possessed by the imagination of her.

She had been distant and closed away, a princess in a tower, and his imagination’s work had been all to make her present, all of her, to his mind and senses, the quickness of her and the mystery. Her presence had been unimaginable, or more strictly, only to be imagined.

Yet here she was, and he was engaged in thinking the ways in which she resembled, or differed from, the woman he dreamed, or reached for in sleep, or would fight for.

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:49 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 9

Sharanya was the first to reach the coffee shop. She found herself a comfortable corner table, which she felt was secluded. Keeping her bag on the couch she sat down, only to be lost again in Rohan’s thoughts.

“Madam, may I have your order?” The waitress’s voice bought Sharanya out of her dream world.

“Can you give me some time? I’m waiting for somebody!!” Sharanya gave a warm smile since her heart was full of happiness. In between her weird dreams and the air of mystery surrounding Rohan, she didn’t realize when she had lost her heart to him.

He was very attractive and any gal would have fell in love with him but for Sharanya it was just not his looks. The aura around him was so captivating Sharanya felt his presence very near, a breath away.

“Oh my god!!” Rohan screeched his car to a halt.

Somewhere on his way to the coffee shop, Sharanya’s thoughts resounded in Rohan’s mind.

There was a loud honking of horns when Rohan decided it was best to park his car elsewhere till he regained his composure. Once safely parked away near the pavement, Rohan let his head rest of the soft cushion of his seat.

“What have I gotten myself into now!!? There’s too much work to be done and now Sharanya!!” Rohan was surprised to know Sharanya had fallen for him after his scary outburst of emotions. Rohan’s mind was swirling with memories of his past and present with phantoms of future.

Rohan was orphaned at a very small age and his aunt and uncle had taken him into their loving nest and bought him up as their own son. Ranjani was more of a doting mother rather than an elder sister to Rohan. Both of them grew up in Singapore where Ranjani’s dad was employed.

All was well for a while till Rohan grew up to a stage where he could speak. When Rohan was 5, he woke up screaming from his dreams. In his most naïve innocent voice, he managed to say “fire-in-the kitchen” to his alarmed parents who woke up to his shrill shout.

Rohan’s mom managed to get the fire out before it got out of hand but all of them were now puzzled and stunned at Rohan’s behavior.

“How did he know about fire ma?” Ranjani questioned her mom.

“Oh, he didn’t Ranjani!! He’s a kid; he would have got the waft of smoke before we realized it!!”Her mom patted her cheek and made her go to bed, but Ranjani was not ready to believe.

Further events only added suspicion about Rohan in Ranjani’s mind. Finding out her misplaced books, helping her mom with forgotten telephone numbers and making fun of Ranjani when all she would have done was to think about what she was going to speak made her suspicion grow bounds.

At the age of 10, Rohan was the class topper while Ranjani struggled with her subjects. While she toiled and burned the midnight oil to get her grades, Rohan slept peacefully.
Rohan’s adopted parents slowly came to know about his gift.

However they didn’t stop him from using it nor did they hate him. Both, His mom and dad taught him good moral values and channeled his energy in a positive way. So without any need, Rohan never wandered in to other person’s thoughts since he respected other’s privacy. His parents were proud of him and his magical gift.

Alas, that was not the same way Ranjani was feeling about him.

“There’s something about evil about him!” One of her friend commented.

Her friends were adding oil to the already burning fire of hatred and suspicion. Love and trust had been changed into jealousy and hatred in Ranjani’s heart.

Though Rohan was well aware of those changing emotions yet he yearned for his sister’s love. By the time he had reached his adolescence, Rohan knew he could read people mind and can predict what was going to happen. However he was not sure if it was a boon or bane. He was psychic, yet he kept to himself.

Rohan’s world was pretty small compared to Ranjani’s, his family and his two best friends, Deepak and Shriram. All the three of them were bonded as if they were brothers. Time and Rohan’s special abilities had not changed anything over many years, it only grew stronger.

Rohan was attractive and handsome, so he was quite popular unlike Ranjani who hated him more. Girls became Ranjani’s friends just to get to know Rohan. Eventually Ranjani lost the hope of finding one good friend and all her hatred and frustration were towards her brother.

Slowly Rohan realized that his sister had drifted away from him and his family. She was all alone and she wanted love and affection. Yet when he tried to get close to her, layers and layers of hatred and mistrust had settled over her by then.

Then came Shreya, like a breeze between all those hurricanes and challenges in Rohan’s life. She was Deepak’s cousin and Rohan had met her at a party in their home. Shreya’s silly giggles, pretty expressions churned Rohan’s mind. His heart yearned for her and he was twined in the web of his love for her.

“Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart." One day when Shreya had flown to India for a family get together, did it dawn in Rohan’s heart that he was in desperate need of her? Her voice, her memories and her laugh filled his hollow heart.

A loud ring in his mobile phone bought Rohan out of his past. “Sharanya calling” was displayed in his mobile…Fifteen minutes had passed since he had parked his car.
He decided to speak out to Sharanya but how would she react when she was in love with him. It was as if he was seeing him all over again, the days when his heart yearned for Shreya!

“The most difficult thing to explain in life is the simplest truth called love.”

He drove his car to the coffee shop and parked it. Rohan had to close his eyes to stop all other images clouding his mind and had to focus on the truth he intended to tell Sharanya.
When he entered the coffee shop, his eyes were wandering to find Sharanya. He found her seated in a corner table behind the bamboo bushes. Sweet music of her innocent laughter filled the air and for once Rohan forgot why he had come there.

“What is she laughing about? Isn’t she supposed to be alone??” Rohan wondered.

Behind the bushes, Rohan could almost make out another person sitting. His voice seemed very familiar and his hands were casually brushing against Sharanya’s. She was too engrossed in the conversation that she had not noticed either Rohan or the casual flick of her fingers.

Rohan’s temper rose. He was not happy about somebody touching even Sharanya’s fingers since he knew a lot more about her than herself. He remembered his dad’s saying.“Anger is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.”

Rohan clenched his fist and before he could take another moment to let go of his anger, Sharanya yelled his name.

“Rohan, I’m here!” Sharanya waved her hand towards him.

Rohan started walking towards Sharanya when he froze in shock upon seeing the other person with her.

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:11 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 10

“Shriram??” Rohan’s eyes went wide in shock.

“Hey Rohan, What the hell are you doing here!! My god!! I’m so surprised!!” Shriram almost jumped up and gave a big bear hug to Rohan.

“Dude, it’s so good to see you after so many years and after what happened…..hmmm I’m sorry, chuck that now! How are you Rohan!!?” Shriram was grinning like a child.
“How do you guys know each other?” Sharanya was confused.

“Oh, I know Rohan from my childhood… the question is how do you know him monu?” Shriram quizzed.

Rohan’s mind however was thinking of its own accord. “Monu huh! Why didn’t I see this coming?”He wondered.

“Hey he’s the one I was talking about, Ram! By the way I never knew your name was Shriram!!”Sharanya felt as if she was left alone in a maze only to be more confused at every other turning.

“Yeah, my parents believe in astrology so they changed it right before college! But is Rohan your batch mate? Really?” Ram’s surprised tone made Sharanya wonder what else Rohan had under his sleeves.

“Yeah, why is there any problem with that??” Sharanya’s raised eyebrows made Rohan quiver with discomfort!

“Of course there is!!” but before Ram could proceed, Rohan interrupted.

“Shri, Enough of giving her my biography!! Can we just sit down and order something?” Rohan dragged Ram by his collar.

Sharanya just followed them like a puppy lost in crowd.

When comfortably seated, all Sharanya could do was stare at the bonding that was happening between them. She had come there to find her answers and stop her heart from following the blind attraction she felt towards Rohan, but whenever she tried it, fate seemed to have other plans! Now again, she was left to her confused state, her smile was replaced with a small frown.

“What are you frowning at?” Ram was staring at her now.

“Oh… nothing! I guess I got to go! You guys have a nice time!!” Sharanya could felt the cold stare once again but this time she felt it had some warmth.

“Hey, come on don’t go!”Ram pleaded her.

“How do you know Sharanya?” Rohan’s gaze shifted to Ram.

“We were from same college, same department and same class… She’s my best buddy and my gal friend!!” Ram grinned at her and Rohan held the frown now.

“Yeah, we are friends” Sharanya added to avoid the disturbing situation.

“So what are you doing here? Did you gal friend call you out for a coffee?” Rohan’s frown was now visible and his eyes lost it warmth it held earlier.

“No dude, She never does that!! My office is two blocks from here, I came to grab a quickie and found my gal friend all alone!!” Ram now winked at Sharanya.

“I just gave her company and was waiting so that I could punch the person who made my monu wait!” Sharanya felt as if Ram really meant all that he said but to avoid the confusion, she decided to confront him later.

“Oh stop goofing around now!” Sharanya gave a warm smile to Ram which lightened the situation but in Rohan’s heart a battle of anger, possessiveness and jealousy was being fought.

Love watches one with sharp eyes, hatred watches with sharper eyes but Jealousy and anger watches with the sharpest for it is love and hatred at the same time. Yet he was jealous, though he did not show it, for jealousy dislikes the world to know it.
“How are Ranjani and uncle?” Shriram’s question bought Rohan out of the world he was transformed into.

“They are doing great, Ranjani is married and I’m staying with them now!” Rohan finished his sentence though all the while his eyes held Sharanya.

“By the way Ranjani’s Rohan’s sister!!” Ram gave the information to Sharanya seeing her puzzled look.

“How is Shreya’s family? Is Deepak speaking to you yet??” Ram’s voice was filled with sympathy.

Rohan wanted to speak about Shreya to Sharanya but not when Ram was around, though since the question was posed to him he was forced to answer.

“Yes they do speak to me, as for Deepak I’m yet to convince him!!” Rohan was so uncomfortable speaking about Shreya in front of Sharanya. He felt as if air was sucked out of his lungs and his throat felt dry. He quenched his thirst just when their orders were served.

Between mouthful of food, Sharanya managed to ask Ram, “Who’s Deepak and who’s Shreya? Rohan’s sister??”

Rohan was wild at Sharanya’s curiosity however before he could respond; Ram broke open the truth to Sharanya.

After having a hearty laugh, Ram spoke “huh! Hey… it’s not sis stupid its gal friend monu!! He didn’t tell you or what?”

Truth, no matter how enlightening it can be can also break heart in minutes. Sharanya couldn’t get to swallow the food she ate. Her clear happy face was now clouded with betrayal and unhappiness. She realized “Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to her, but she had meant nothing to him.”

The scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish a person than exposed ones. It eroded her strength, her self-esteem, the very foundation over which her love was built.

Before Sharanya could control her tears that had almost peeked out of her eyes, she managed to excuse herself saying she was dizzy and was planning to go home rather than attend the class.

“Let me drop you!” Rohan got up and fetched his keys.

“No... I don’t want you!! I meant don’t take so much trouble!” Sharanya protested though her heart yearned for the time alone with him.

“Hey ill take her… now don’t say anything monu!!” Ram hurried to take his bike while Sharanya was shuffling through her bag to pay for the sandwiches they bought.

“It’s not as it seems Sharan!” Rohan tried to explain himself but was cut short of words.

“Don’t do this once again to me! I know what you are now!” Sharanya managed to hold herself together when she felt herself being touched by Rohan's warm hands.

“Don’t you dare touch me!!?” Sharanya almost shouted.

“What’s wrong with you, one minute you love me and the next you hate me is it!! How fickle minded you are!” Rohan’s words stabbed a sharp knife in to Sharanya heart.

The same fingers that wanted to caress his face, however was not so soft anymore. Brutal force took over when Sharanya gave a tight slap to Rohan while the people eyes were transfixed on them.

“Don’t ever come in to my life!! You are the wrong love story I had ever indulged!” Sharanya stormed out while Rohan was fuming with anger, though not sure of whom he was angry with! Himself or her!!

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:35 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 11

Ram started his bike when Sharanya came out of the coffee shop.

“Shall we go?” Ram asked Sharanya.

“Yes, we can!” Giving one final look towards Rohan who stood behind the closed door of the coffee shop, Sharanya sat on the bike.

Ram drove the bike in leisure not aware of the raging battle of betrayal and hurt Sharanya was facing.

Sharanya had never truly loved or been loved. She knew time will heal all wounds but her feelings for Rohan were something she didn’t want to forget. Her heart and her mind were back in the coffee shop with Rohan. She felt miserable hitting him in front of everybody.

“There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go.”
The peeping tears were now free flowing and Sharanya couldn’t stop it. Her heart had shattered in to thousand pieces and she couldn’t bear the pain of rejection before she could even tell him her feelings.

Ram who was chit chatting all the way had not noticed anything. Only after a while did he realize that Sharanya was crying. He stopped the bike near the pavement of the road.

“Hey monu, what’s wrong with you?” Ram was concerned and thought that she was in pain.

“Shall we go to doctor? Is your head paining?” Ram got down from the bike as soon as Sharanya got down.

“It’s my heart Ram not my head!” Sharanya wanted to scream to him but she felt difficult to even speak and breathing was tougher for her.

Seeing her condition Ram immediately held her before she could collapse.

“Oh god, come let’s have a coffee first!” Saying so Ram held her hand tight and they walked into a restaurant nearby. He made her sit and poured her a glass of water.

“Please drink it monu! Are you ok?” Ram was genuinely concerned over Sharanya’s health while Sharanya was more concerned of her broken heart.

“What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” Ram now asked her with a stern voice!

“Ram, I can go home now. I’m fine, it s getting late for your office now!!” Sharanya managed a weak smile and wiped her tears.

“Huh? You thought I’m leaving you here!! No way! I’ll take half a day off. Now you better say what’s bothering you!” Ram answered.

“Well it’s difficult to answer!!” Sharanya toyed with the glass.

“Oh now come on Sharanya!” Ram was getting frustrated since he was not able to know the reason why she was upset!!

“Well… you have got yourself a good job!! But look at me! I’m pathetic!” Sharanya managed to find some reason to tell him.

“So all these tears are for being jobless?” Ram was surprised at her reason. Though he was not sure if it was the actual reason he decided to believe her.

“Yup!” Sharanya managed to smile at Ram.

“Oh! You’re stupid!” Ram managed to say.

““If you choose to be sad then you will be sad but there times you don't know why you're sad. Tears start flowing from your eyes.” Sharanya commented.

“Oh now don’t start your vague stories I don’t understand it Sharan! But everything passes monu. Trust me!” Ram comforted her.

Sharanya decided to get to know her bit of Rohan’s story from Ram.

“You forgot to tell me who’s Deepak !” Sharanya was waiting for her answer from Ram.
“What?” Ram was confused at her sudden question.

“Hey, you were speaking of Shreya and Deepak to Rohan? Ring any bells?” Sharanya managed to get Ram’s attention.

“Oh tat Deepak is it!! Well Rohan , Deepak and myself were very close when we were in Singapore.” Ram quipped.

“Oh Rohan was in Singapore? I mean you were also in Singapore?” Sharanya’s surprise was evident!

“Hey, of course we were in Singapore. We were School mates and I studied my first year college too in Singapore only Madame!” Ram was speaking proudly of his education and his family fortunes but Sharanya was least interested.

“Then what are you doing in India? Why did you quit college there?” Sharanya’s curiosity got the better of her.

“Well, that’s a tough question” Ram was suddenly in a pensive mood sipping his coffee that he had ordered.

“Hello Mr.Ram, What’s so tought about it! Just answer yaar!” Sharanya pestered him.
“Hmmm after a very bad incident, our friendship was broken actually and things were getting out of hands and my parents were scared if my future will be spoilt! So I was deported her!” Ram grinned at her.

“What was so bad!!?” Sharanya badly wanted to know.

“oh you won’t quit asking me or what! Why are you so curious monu!” Ram was suspicious now.

“Hey, come on if something’s bothering you and if it was so life threatening for you , I ought to know right?” Sharanya winked at him.

Ram’s heart softened for her .He replied.

“Alright, it was a very bad state for all of us! For Rohan and his family and for us too!”

“You mean for you and Deepak right?” Sharanya was still waiting for Ram’s story.

“Yes, Shreya was Deepak’s cousin actually!” Ram hesitated and Sharanya asked him to go on.

“She was kidnapped and murdered!” Ram finished his sentence. Sharanya froze in shock.

“What the hell! Who did it?? Sharanya was as pale as if she had seen a ghost.

Gazing into thin air, Ram finished her question with a single answer.

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:18 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 12

“What?” Sharanya was not able to believe her ears.

Ram held Sharanya’s hand and spoke again. “Yes, Sharanya! I know you can’t believe it…well neither can I!! But that’s the truth”

Ram held Sharanya’s hand and assured her. “Don’t worry! Rohan’s not a bad person…We were friends for a long time before this accident shook us Sharanya!”

“You told me Shreya was Rohan’s gal friend!! How can one kill his own love! It’s not possible!!” Sharanya argued with Ram.

“What happened Ram?” Sharanya was still not able to get out the shock she experienced. No matter how much she hated Rohan for hiding about his past love life she was sure he was not capable of something so cruel. She had seen some warmth behind those cold eyes.

“Rohan met Shreya in Deepak’s party. Actually Deepak was having a secret crush on his cousin but he didn’t tell anybody. When Rohan fell for Shreya, he consoled himself but never uttered a word about it until one day he blabbered it to me. But we kept it as a secret from Rohan.” Ram‘s face now wore a weary look. Recollecting the past was not a fruitful experience for Ram.

“Go on Ram.” Sharanya nudged him.

“Like all love stories, Shreya fell for Rohan! Who wouldn’t , Rohan was smart and intelligent and he was handsome!!” Ram’s eyes were lost as if he was looking into the past.

He continued, “Deepak and myself were jealous too but as with friendship our love outgrew jealousy and hate! He was my best pal” Ram sipped his coffee and went on.

“Rohan and Shreya were so much in love that they couldn’t be apart for long. He used to drop her and pick her up and we saw their love growing. One night, Shreya was dressed in all her glory. She looked beautiful and that time I understood how both Deepak and Rohan fell for her. Draped in purple silk sari with matching accessories, she was a stunner...Deepak and I was playing Xbox when she asked my suggestion on how she looked. I didn’t know that would be the last time I saw her...She informed us about the surprise Rohan was to give her since it was their first anniversary. Rohan and Shreya planned to meet that night for dinner since it was their first anniversary.”

Ram heaved a big breath but decided to go ahead.

“Shreya didn’t return home that night. We thought that Rohan would have taken her to his place. All our questions were answered shortly when police called us. When we reached the address the police had given us, it was too late. Shreya’s beautiful neck was slashed with a knife and her open wound was bleeding. Rohan was beside her. We knew she was with Rohan last night but we didn’t have a clue what would have happened.”

Sharanya felt as if she was seeing a crime series in an english channel. All that mystery and suspense surrounding Rohan was nowhere to be seen now.

Ram went ahead with the story while Sharanya had not touched her cup of coffee.

“When Deepak questioned Rohan, Rohan was acting innocent. He told that he had not seen her since he was with his mom who was admitted in hospital that night but we were not ready to believe it. Before Shreya left home, I saw her speaking to Rohan over phone but he was bluffing right in front of my eyes. I couldn’t take it and I punched him right in his eyes. Shreya was my sister Sharan… He had killed her and he was acting innocent… I couldn’t take it!!” Ram looked down as if he had been knocked out.

“Rohan couldn’t have killed Shreya Ram. There is no logic.” Sharanya with all her heart clung to belief that Rohan was innocent.

“Chuck your logic monu! He’s a monster!! When I knew he was a mind reader and he was psychic I must have stayed away but I didn’t!” Ram’s frustration was building and Sharanya was helpless.

“He’s a what??” Sharanya was more surprised now. She couldn’t take in all these information at a single stretch.

“He can see future and look in to people’s minds!!” Ram clenched his teeth when he finished his sentence.

“He didn’t tell you, did he?? He didn’t tell Shreya too…That poor gal trusted him and loved him but her fate was doomed. Though he’s my friend I’m concerned only of you now monu! Please stay away from him! Don’t go and meet him in private, got it!!” Ram was now very serious in his conversation.

“I don’t get it!! How did the police knew where Shreya was?” Sharanya quizzed Ram.

“What’s wrong with you!!? I’m speaking something so important and you still try to defend Rohan! What’s with you gals!!” Ram heaved a exasperated sign.

“Tell me Ram!” Sharanya urged him.

Ram continued, “Well that’s the funny part! Rohan called the police. He was there before police came! The police found him sitting beside her body. Rohan was then giving clues about the killer to the police!”

“How did Rohan know if he was in the hospital with his mom?” Sharanya was totally confused now.

“His magical capabilities you see, it’s all bull**** monu!! I don’t trust him anymore!” Ram banged the table.

“So you’re saying that he had visions about her death? My god, how worse could it have been for him!!?” Sharanya’s anger just disappeared. Now she wanted to apologize to Rohan for her stupid behavior.

“What the hell! He’s a killer monu! Don’t sympathize!”Ram was so angry seeing Sharanya’s reactions.

“Then why didn’t the police arrest him Ram?” Sharanya challenged Ram’s anger.

“Because that bull**** police wanted proof. We didn’t have proof nor was Rohan’s fingerprints found anywhere. He was clean, but I’d say he’s a smart criminal Sharanya” Ram’s cool attitude was no where to be seen.

“So he might be innocent Ram, his mi….” Sharanya was cut short when Ram got up.

“Hey, where are you going?” Sharanya got up with him.

“I’m going to pay the bill and drop you home. Drop this Rohan’s topic please.” Ram headed towards the bill counter.

Sharanya was very confused at Ram’s anger and the friendship he had shown at the coffee shop earlier. She was wondering which was true color of Ram. Before she could ponder further, she saw a tall man staring at her. Sharanya was not sure if it was her or somebody else he was staring at.

Before she could call Ram, the tall stranger got up from his table and started walking towards her. Sharanya was now getting scared. Before she could move, the stranger called out to her.

The tall man’s face had a scar running through his forehead. Though he was decently dressed and looked presentable he seemed dangerous.

Just then Sharanya noticed a shiny knife tip in his pocket. It glittered in the late afternoon sun and Sharanya already tasted fear.

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:30 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 13

Sharanya gripped the edge of the table in fear. The stranger was fast approaching her and she couldn’t find Ram anywhere. Sharanya's eyes were transfixed on that shiny tip of razor, the stranger was carrying. Sharanya’s heart was drumming away in fear. Her throat went dry and she had difficult standing. She started moving towards the crowded bill counter in an attempt to find Ram.

Her hand was snatched and she was pulled towards the stranger before she realized what was happening. The stranger held Sharanya’s hand with so much force that her wrist was bruised.

“Raaammmm!” she shouted in fear when their eyes met.

“Stay away from him! He is dangerous!” the tall guy ordered Sharanya and before she could make out what he was speaking, the stranger merged into the crowd and was outside the restaurant.

“Hey monu, what happened?” Ram hurried towards Sharanya.

Sharanya was too startled with the experience that she sat down and was rubbing her wrist to settle the burning sensation she felt.

“It’s that tall guy!! He told me to stay away from Rohan and that he’s dangerous!”

Sharanya managed to point out the guy in the crowd.

“Who is it?? Where is he?” Ram was not able to find any tall guy.

“He was here, he bruised my wrist Ram! I’ve never seen him before.” Sharanya managed to gulp down the glass of water to relax.

“I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have left you alone. Are you ok? Shall we see the doctor before I leave you home?” Ram spoke while he sat down on one knee carefully examining her wrist.

“Hey, no! I’m fine!” Sharanya smiled at Ram.

He told Sharan, “Are you sure? You better listen to that stranger! Stay away from Rohan, got it!” Ram was looking deep into Sharanya’s eyes.

“I’m ok, don’t worry! And what are you searching in my face?” Sharanya winked at Ram to ease of the tension building in her head.

“Who was he, why did he carry a knife around and how does he know I know Rohan! Why everybody are so scared of him…is he really the murderer!!” Sharanya’s head was spinning with too many questions, and Ram’s voice seemed a whisper to her.

“You have a beautiful smile monu! I wish I get to see it for the rest of my life!” Ram rested his chin on her hand.

Sharanya was too confused to notice any change of emotions in Ram’s voice. She was too immune to Ram’s growing affection towards her that she just smiled and patted his chin.

“Now Mr. Romeo, will you please drop me home and chuck your filmy romance!”

Sharanya got up with her bag and started walking towards his bike.

Ram was still confused. How was he going to make her understand that he was attracted to her, without spoiling their friendship! That was still a herculean task for him, since he knew Sharanya too well.

Right from the day their friendship started, Ram was able to relate to Sharanya right away. He was always found with her that they were teased together but still their friendship flourished. Ram was possessive of her yet Sharanya was not aware of it. Ram had hid it too well since she didn’t like it.

As their college days passed, his attraction towards Sharanya got stronger and it was getting difficult to let go of her. When he decided to propose her, Ram’s friends had suggested him to wait and take it slowly.

Once their college was over, Ram was asked to take care of his Dad’s business but since he had to leave Chennai, he didn’t want to take it up. He searched a job for himself in a MNC with his father’s recommendation and decided to tell his liking towards Sharanya on her birthday which was five weeks away, but with her impassable nature, Ram decided it was going to be a battle.

“Hello, are you going to come out or stand there and dream Mr.!” Sharanya‘s voice bought Ram in to reality.

“Hey, am coming!” Ram was grinning at her when he met her near his bike.

“So Ram, where are your parents? In Chennai or in Singapore?” Sharanya started a casual conversation hoping to get some answers from Ram.

“Nopes, they are in Singapore!” Ram spoke while he drove his bike with great caution.

“Where do you stay then?”Sharanya continued her conversation.

“I stay in my guesthouse here in Chennai.” Ram answered her.

“I never knew your rich!! Wow I have a rich friend!!” Sharanya teased Ram.

As she continued her conversation, she learnt that Rohan and Deepak had completed their engineering from Singapore and both of them were into their dad’s business.

As they reached Sharanya’s home, Sharanya spoke her mind out aloud, “I wonder why Rohan is doing this networking course then!”

“Monu, please stop thinking of him! I know you’re curious but this curiosity is not good. Already the stranger told you to stay away from him yet you keep thinking of him. I know you started the conversation with me to know more about him only! Don’t use me Sharanya, I care for you, please take care!!”

Saying so, Ram turned his bike and speed away in anger. Sharanya felt guilty for her behavior. Ram was a caring person yet Sharanya managed to ruin it! Now she was stuck with questions and her broken love for Rohan., for both she didn’t have any answers yet.

“Did I fall in love with a murderer?” Sharanya wondered and ended up having a head ache.

“Sharan, you came home early? What happened? No class is it?” Sharanya’s mom enquired her.

“No ma, I felt sick, head ache! Am going to sleep.” Before her mom could reply, Sharanya was in her room and she jumped into her unmade bed.

“How did I end up in this mess?” Sharanya closed her eyes and tears welled up. Her thoughts were roaming around Rohan and Ram and the stranger. “Is Rohan really the murderer!!? How could he have killed somebody he loved? Yet he hid everything from me!! Who is he!! Why is he in my life!!?” Sharanya sobbed her heart out...

You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it.

Her soft sobs were interrupted with the loud ring of her phone.

“Rohan calling” was displayed in bright blue font.

Though Sharanya was scared, she decided to confront him rather than break her heart further.

“Hello Rohan, what is it!” Sharanya said with her feeble voice.

“Are you safe? Did that bloody guy hurt you in the restaurant?” Rohan’s voice was terse.

“Did you kill Shreya?” Sharanya could no longer hold her suspicion.

There was a long silence.

“Tell me Rohan, did you kill her?” Sharanya almost shouted in the phone.

“I’m Responsible Sharanya……!”

Rohan’s answer was all Sharanya could hear rest whatever he spoke was mere silence! Her heart and mind couldn’t bear anymore of what he had to say. She burst out crying over the phone, bitter tears for the untimely death of a girl whom she hasn’t seen, for her broken heart which had volumes of love to be told to the wrong person and for her wrong love story.

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:05 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 14

Rohan was shocked hearing Sharanya’s sobs over the phone. He had always wanted to protect her unlike how he had been with Shreya, but now it was all in vain! Sharanya couldn’t understand him nor was he able to make her understand.

“Sharanya…please stop crying!” Rohan almost pleaded to Sharanya!

“Why do you bother Mr.Rohan?” Sharanya was still not able to stop her tears. Her dimples were filled with tears.

Rohan’s heart was not able to take Sharanya crying; he felt Shreya in her! Shreya’s warm love and her soft smiles were something Rohan dreamt for long after her death, but after he met Sharanya he was not haunted by his past. Sharanya had some magic in his life, though he didn’t want to believe it. He didn’t want her to get hurt just like how he had lost Shreya!

“Sharanya I can’t bear if you cry! I see my Shreya in you! Please understand!” Rohan was not able to believe he had said something like that to Sharanya!

Rohan was a man of few words, if he loved he loved deeply that it could scar his heart yet he didn’t care. Shreya was still that scar that he wanted to mend to heal it.

“Sharanya listen to me once. I know I’ve not been truthful to you but this is not what I am!” Rohan sounded very sincere to Sharanya.

“What are you Rohan? You know I’ve been losing my mind over you! I’ve never had been this way with any guy and now I’m making a fool of myself over somebody who loves somebody else!!” Sharanya’s frustrations were evident from her answers.

“You are very important for me Sharanya! I don’t know why and how but I joined these classes to meet you!!” Rohan’s voice resounded from the other side.

“What?” Now it was Sharanya who was more confused with his answers.

“I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken. I’d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived. But Shreya is not one such in my life.” Rohan paused before he continued.

“She was a breath of fresh air and lovely as the daisies she loved Sharanya!!” Rohan was melting while he was speaking of his lost love.

“You would have loved her Sharanya, if only you would have met her! She was young, naïve and such a box of energy… She never let me feel sad or lonely. I was the luckiest guy to have even known her let alone fall in love with her! But when I was loved back it was whole new feeling.” Rohan went ahead.

“There are moments in my life that I'll always remember, not because they were important, but because Shreya was there with me! No matter how ugly you think you are, that special person that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistible thing on earth and nothing can ever change that. Shreya made me feel that Sharanya! She was the one good thing that ever happened to me but it didn’t stay long!” Rohan’s voice was trembling with emotions.

Sharanya sat up on her bed wiping her tears. Only after Rohan had spoke of Shreya could she feel the immense love he had had for her.

“You didn’t kill Shreya!” Sharanya spoke in a low voice as the truth dawned on her.

How can love hurt! How can it kill the one we love? If it does, it can never be Love.

True love lies in the dawn of one heart when it meets another. Love never kills, it only fills those empty spaces between hatred and jealousy with something so sweet that over a period of time hatred, possessiveness and jealousy vanish.

“Yes I didn’t kill her… but I’m responsible!” Rohan’s voice was soft now. It was feeble as tears were flowing out of Rohan’s eyes.

“What happened?” Sharanya was now desperate to know the truth!

“Sharanya! Open the door; I’ve bought coffee for you!” Sharanya’s mom was knocking the door

Rohan spoke, “We’ll speak tomorrow in class Sharanya! This can’t be discussed over phone. Now you please take care of yourself. I know you have a bad head ache! Please sleep… you mean a lot to me! I don’t want to lose you too! Bye”

Before she could respond, the call was cut! She hurried to the restroom and washed her face with cold water.

“Sharanya! Open the door!” Her mom was shouting.

“Yes ma, I’m coming!” Sharanya hurried to drink her coffee. She realized after all her love story was not wrong.

On the other hand, Rohan laid back over the couch with tears filled eyes. It was brimming with tears that when he closed his eyes, it was flowing down his rugged cheeks. Speaking of Shreya had bought so many memories that it was difficult controlling his emotions now.

He was still able to feel Shreya’s touch, her smell and the sound of her voice resounded in his head. True love cannot be found where it doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it does.

“Rohan! Rohan, open your eyes…”

He heard his name being called twice before he realized his sister Ranjani standing beside him.

“Oh, I’m sorry! Do you want anything Ranju?” Rohan spoke while he dried his eyes.

“Still thinking of Shreya?” Ranjani questioned Rohan while she sat beside him in the couch.

“Hmmmm… I’ve never stopped thinking of her Ranju! You know!” Rohan gave her a fake smile.

“I’m sorry Rohan; I’ve been the reason for all your woes and....even ...even mom’s death!” Ranjani’s eyes were clouded with tears.

“Oh, please don’t cry Ranjani! It was meant to happen this way! I’ll get over Shreya, she was too good to be true and I couldn’t take it though I lost her!” Rohan patted Ranjani’s hand.

“Rohan, are you ok? You were crying when I came!” Ranjani was very concerned of her brother.

“Well, I’m ok, but someone just black mailed Sharanya and I’m not very happy about it and I don’t think I can bare another loss!” Rohan opened his heart to his sister.

“Is this the Sharanya you told me about earlier?” Ranjani was curious to know more about Sharanya since he had stopped speaking to girls after Shreya’s death.

“Yes!” Rohan got up and moved towards the large window overlooking their garden.

“Do you love her…? I mean like her?” Ranjani was cautious about her words since she didn’t want to hurt Rohan.

“Hell, I don’t know what I feel Ranju! If she’s with me or away from me, I feel so over protective of her. And now she loves me! What am I supposed to do! Am I not cheating Shreya’s memories?” Rohan was frustrated and angry with his feelings towards Sharanya.

“Alright now just tell me who black mailed her!” Ranjani decided to clear the air out for him.

“You wouldn’t want to know!” Rohan tried to go to his room but Ranjani stopped him.

“You better tell me!” Ranjani was persistent.

Rohan replied “Arun!”

Rohan looked at Ranjani’s sudden change of expressions. Her pensive calm face was nowhere to been seen now and she had gone pale just hearing his name! She was suddenly feeling all weak and scared.

Yuvaraj who had just entered the room hurried to hold his wife, when he saw her lose her balance

“Are you okk….?” Before Yuvaraj could finish his question, Ranjani’s eyes had blurred out as she lay motionless in her husband’s arms, as Rohan hurried towards his sister

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:50 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 15

“Ranjani…wake up...Open your eyes…Your safe...Ranjani”

The voices seemed far away for Ranjani, she was still not able to take the reality that Arun, the one who havocked their life was in the same city.

“Ranjani, drink some water!”

Ranjani slowly opened her eyes and gulped some water. A pillow was propped up and she was made to relax.

“Are you ok?” Yuvaraj was wearing a concerned look and he was holding her hands all the while he spoke.

As Ranjani lay there against the pillow she was thinking “If only Arun was not there, I would have never got a loving husband like my Yuvaraj!”

“Ranju…I’m sorry are you ok?” Rohan’s voice bought her back to the bitter reality.

“Hey quit worrying about me! I’m... im fine!” Ranjani flashed a broad grin.

“You scared me!” With wet eyes, Yuvaraj wrapped his arms around his wife and she reciprocated.

Rohan decided it was best not to spoil their privacy and left the room.

Once outside, he made himself a cup of coffee and was lazing around in the garden.
The chill breeze and the subtle moon light was the perfect evening for romance. Rohan was not ready to let go of Shreya’s memories but he was not able to stop himself from thinking about Sharanya.

Her long straight hair, her tom boyish nature was just the opposite of Shreya’s elegance and stature but it still held Rohan’s attention many a times. He had found himself probing in to her mind without any reason and all that he had seen there were beautiful.

But he had not anticipated that he would like her so much, it had happened eventually but now Rohan was torn between two worlds, worlds so apart that he had to choose one to let go when it was time.

Without having any control over his emotions, he dialed Sharanya’s number.

The wait on the other side was pretty long, since Sharanya was speaking to Ram.

After what seemed like an hour to Rohan, Sharanya called back.

“Hey! Sorry, I was speaking with our friend!” Sharanya chuckled.

“Who the hell is that?” Rohan was too angry to keep his cool.

“Why are you angry now? It’s Ram!” Sharanya answered in a pretty irritated voice.

“Alright, how is your head ache?” Rohan tried to hide his frustrations.

“I’m ok but can I ask you something?” Sharanya hesitated!

“Yes go ahead!” Rohan urged her to speak.

“Do you know the stranger who spoke to me in the restaurant?” Sharanya finally popped the question she intended to ask.

“Yes, he’s a known foe but please stay away from him, he’s dangerous!” Rohan’s sincere answer was met with a loud laughter on the other side.

“You won’t believe, he said the exact same words about you!” Sharanya managed to control her laughter.

“Stop it Sharanya! It’s not funny!” Rohan was pissed off and he hung up even without saying a bye.

After hearing the frustration and irritation in Rohan’s voice, Sharanya realized she had just struck the wrong chord. “How come dumb stuff seems so smart while you are doing it!!” wondered Sharanya while she was waiting for his call another time but it didn’t happen.

Soon it was time to go to bed; Sharanya carefully combed her hair, brushed her teeth and came to bed. Her mobile came to life with a single unread message from Rohan.

It read; “Be ready tomorrow sharp at 3 near our class, we are going out! You’ll get your answers tomorrow.”

Sharanya was too excited and scared at the same time.

Millions thoughts were running in her mind. “Do I trust him or should I listen to Ram and that stranger and stay away from Rohan!!”

But Sharanya, no matter what wanted her answers to her questions. She wanted to know what Rohan was like behind all those layers of mystery, fear, and illusions he had created!

Sharanya hardly slept that night. She was not able to quench her curiosity with just that message. She tried calling him but didn’t receive any answer from him.

The next morning was too cloudy and thunder clouds were visible.

Sometime in the noon, Satya had called Sharanya asking why she had not come to the class. Sharanya bluffed that she was ill but Satya was not ready to believe it.

“Hey Rohan didn’t come too?” Satya asked Sharanya suspiciously.

“Oh is it so?” Sharanya acted innocent.

“Ok fine, but be careful. I mean take care Sharanya, hope ill see you in class today?” Satya questioned Sharanya.

All Sharanya wanted to do was hang up so she assured Satya that she was alright before the call was disconnected.

Sharanya decided on an orange kurtha. This time she didn’t take pains to braid her hair, she wore a single pony while a single diamond stud adorned her ears. She was on time and was waiting for sign’s of Rohan’s car.

After ten minutes, Rohan drove up to her and asked her to get in to the car. Once safely inside, Sharanya was not able to hear any of the traffic, the car glided smoothly on the road.

“Are you very rich?” Sharanya’s naïve question bought a smile in Rohan’s lips while she noticed that he had a beautiful dimple.

“You must laugh quite often, you are always too serious.” Sharanya managed to break the mesmerizing effect Rohan was having on her.

“I will try!” was Rohan’s only answer.

Only silence was Sharanya’s company till he parked his car in front of his house. Rohan swiftly opened the car’s door.

“This is my house, come in!” Rohan swung the gate open.

Sharanya hesitated but Rohan knew what was running through her mind.

He answered her suspicious look, “Don’t worry, I have a family. My sister wanted to meet you. Come in!” He held her hand as he walked towards the house. Sharanya was pleasantly surprised.

Once inside the house Sharanya was introduced to Ranjani and while Ranjani was busy chatting with Sharanya, Rohan bought out cups of hot coffee with hot samosa’s for everybody.

Sharanya was stunned seeing Rohan’s other side. He was so easy going and he smiled often and his laughter sounded musical for Sharanya that she almost wished they were alone.

Once Ranjani had excused herself after she received a call, Sharanya found herself all alone with Rohan.

“She’s a very friendly person!” Sharanya pointed to Ranjani while she spoke to Rohan.

“Oh yes she is, very friendly and a very big heart that she accepted me though I was her adopted brother!” Rohan quipped.

“You were adopted?” Sharanya had a quizzical look.

“Yes I was, my parents died when I was too young, but Ranjani’s family has been my world as far I remember!” Rohan smiled magically.

“So now for the question I asked you last night, who is that stranger why is he asking me to stay away from you? Sharanya had held too long to that question that she wanted to know the answer right then.

“He’s name is Arun!” Rohan answered.

“Shreya's murderer......My x boy friend!” Ranjani completed the answer for Rohan.

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:06 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 16

“Huh?” was Sharanya’s only response.

“Why would your x boy friend kill Rohan’s gal friend! They are no way related right?” Sharanya was looking at Ranjani’s face for an answer.

“Yes, they are no way related but what if Rohan was the one who got Arun arrested for his drugs business? What if Rohan was the one who beat him black and blue when he pushed our mom down the stairs? What if Rohan was the one who striped his life of the false love he was portraying? Wouldn’t he try to even out with Rohan? Wouldn’t he try to take out the one best thing from Rohan’s life….that special something which added color to his life?” Ranjani’s series of questions itself held the answers.

“And Shreya was his color, the one thing which was there when all of us deserted him.” Ranjani finished her answers with a teary eye when she sat on the couch. Rohan was quick to be beside her and held her hand till Ranjani relaxed.

“I’m sorry, please don’t cry! You don’t have to tell me anything, I didn’t know it’ll hurt you this much!” Sharanya felt guilty for her curiosity.

“Oh no, please don’t be! I wanted to tell you all these, especially after I knew Arun threatened you! He knows you mean something to Rohan, and now he s out to spoil his life again!” Ranjani walked towards Sharanya and held her hands before she continued her speech.

“You mean something to Rohan Sharanya; I’m seeing him emote after so many years only after he met you. You get angry only with people who matter to you and you matter to him, to me! I’ve not been very good all these years and it’s only because of Rohan I have a life now, I want you to trust me, I want you to trust him!”

Ranjani’s sincere answer moved Sharanya.

“I might have had few apprehensions but i came out with him since i trust him! Dont worry” Sharanya smiled at Ranjani and held her hand assuring her that everything was going to be fine.

“Ranjani, now enough of drama, better have your tablets on time else I’ll have to complain to Mr. Yuvi!” Rohan pestered his sister.

“Is she sick?” Sharanya questioned Rohan.

“Oh yes, she’s sick cause she’s having a baby inside her tummy!” Rohan winked at his sister and Ranjani giggled for her brother’s silly comments.

“Oh wow, congrats!” Sharanya was very happy for Ranjani since she felt her past would not have been pleasant.

“Thanks now I better have my medicines and lie down for a while. Doctor’s order or else my hubby and my brother will kill me!” With a chuckle Ranjani left to her room, and Sharanya found herself alone with Rohan once again.

“Thanks for understanding and not questioning her about Arun Sharanya!” Rohan was grateful for Sharanya’s understanding.

“You don’t have to thank me, I understood she got emotional and it s not rocket science to get it Rohan.” Sharanya’s smile was creating warmth in Rohan’s frozen heart.

“Arun was not a good guy; I knew it the very first time Ranjani bought him home. I tried telling her but it was useless. Ranjani was very naïve and very stubborn that time might be cause of the fact that she resented me.”

Rohan paused when Sharanya questioned, “She resented you, you got to be kidding, and she adores you!”

Rohan smiled before he continued, “Yes she adores me now but not back then. She was possessive, jealous of me and my abilities which I’m sure Shriram would have mentioned to you by now.”

Sharanya nodded her head.

“She was not happy with the attention I was getting from her friends, my friends and our parents. Though I was adopted, Ranjani’s parents treated me like their own son; they taught me how to channel my abilities but Ranjani was not able to understand how much I need somebody especially with these abilities. Everybody thinks it’s a boon Sharanya but it’s not. It’s a responsibility that I had to hold right from my small age.” Rohan showed signs of frustration.

As Rohan took Sharanya out to the garden he continued, “There have been times I could hear everybody’s thoughts and I have had such terrible headaches as if I’m going to die, times when I didn’t know what I was seeing in my mind and times when I’ve cried myself to sleep. It’s not easy to look in to the future not everything is pleasant and it s not that I have magic that I can turn on and off, it s a constant flow and I have to live with it. The only thing I can control is reading other’s minds but it took a great deal of strength to do it. Mr.Vishwanathan, Ranjani’s dad was my mentor. He taught me how to deal with life but not with losses.”

Sharanya sensed fatigue in Rohan’s voice. They were surrounded with flowers of all possible shapes and sizes and the fragrance was filling the air but Rohan’s story didn’t let Sharanya enjoy the serenity of that place. The buzzing of bees and the silent hush of flowing water in the fountain was a mere whisper to the ongoing battle in Rohan’s heart. Lovely orchids hung low and the dull evening light was casting its orangey shadow upon then.

“Please, you don’t have to if it’s hurting you!” Sharanya requested Rohan.

“No its ok, it’s time you knew the truth.” Rohan paused to run his fingers over Sharanya’s cheeks, which surprised her.

“I’ve put your life in danger too, am sorry Sharanya, please forgive me!” Rohan wrapped his arms around Sharanya while tears were trickling out of his eyes.

Sharanya was both surprised and shocked at the same time. For somebody who she felt was devoid of emotions were full of them now and she decided no matter what she’s going to stick with Rohan through his hard times. However she was not sure if her love was diminished or it grew out of bounds when she was exposed to the soft side of Rohan.

Sharanya felt it stupid to ask him if he loved her, not at that point of time. He had too much to deal and she didn’t want to add her love as a burden.

Sharanya was not sure if she saw him as a friend or the guy who had taken her heart with his mysterious ways. You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy; even if that means that you are not a part of it.

Sharanya looked at him as her friend but she realized it was too late, she realized she was in love but she let it stay.

To love someone when there is no chance of that love ever thriving, that is romance. It doesn’t require candle light dinners, costly gifts, and a long drive. Just the hope that one day love may set in their heart just like how it set in yours.

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:33 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 17

Rohan was still hugging Sharanya and he was not ready to let go. He realized Sharanya had meant to him more now after he realized her wonderful nature.

Rohan slowly let go of her and decided to finish his story, he paused as he held Sharanya’s hands and looked in to her eyes.

He spoke, “Ranjani resented me! It was obvious but I couldn’t do the same. I cared a lot for her! She didn’t quite understand. Then came Arun, the whirlwind in our life. He was out to spoil our lives but nobody understood except me! I was able to convince my parents but not Ranju. For her, I seemed to be jealous of her relationship. It never struck her odd when Arun never introduced her to his family or the way he always spoke of marrying her. Ranjani felt he was in love with her but that’s not the truth.”

As he continued holding Sharanya’s hands he spoke, “I wanted to show his true colors to Ranjani. So I started to spy on him and only then I knew he was a drug dealer. One fine day, I busted his place with Police and my family. Only then did Ranjani realize how true I had been in my words. Ranjani’s world fell apart. She was in love with him and she was so sincere that she couldn’t take it. Arun was dragged to jail while my sister lay in her own prison. She hardly came out or ate food. It took me almost a year to change her attitude and to bring her out of her misery. That is when she met Yuvi, in Deepak’s party.

“Oh but you met Shreya in Deepak’s party?” Sharanya was quick to relate the events.

“Yes, Yuvi is Shreya’s brother.” Rohan slowly let the truth sink in to Sharanya once again.

“Your sister married Shreya’s brother??” Sharanya sat there with her mouth wide open.

“Yes, but it was not instant unlike me and Shreya. Ranjani didn’t want to make the same mistake once again so she decided to take it slow. They were only friends and Yuvi and myself became instant friends…I’ve always liked him. Just three months before Shreya was killed, weird things started happening. Ranjani started avoiding me like before. I thought it was some sickness or old memories but one month into it I couldn’t take it nor could my parents. She was away from home for some day on pretext of her university exams but I couldn’t believe it. One day I had vision of my sister all alone in a dark room when she was injected something by a tall man and I could almost hear her wails of help.”

Sharanya knew this was no easy story for him to tell. As he continued telling her, Sharanya felt herself transported into their lives.

“I searched for my sister for almost two days, visiting all her friend’s home but it was in vain. One day I saw Arun across the street in a Chinese restaurant while I was grumbling to my Shreya. I and Shreya decided to follow him and we reached an old building which seemed deserted. I immediately knew Ranjani might be there and called Yuvi. After half hour of waiting for Yuvi, we broke into the house while Shreya rushed to my sister I decided to teach Arun a lesson and I managed to completely ruin his face and his body. I remember breaking his leg and Yuvi pulled me away from him. We found my sister in torn clothes and in an unconscious state. We rushed her to hospital in Yuvi’s car while I left Arun with a warning not to come near Ranjani again. Guess that was my biggest mistake.”

Sharanya immediately regretted her curiosity.

“Rohan please, its killing you from inside I don’t know how or why but I’m feeling what you’re feeling.” Sharanya almost pleaded.

“But Truth is the only answer for this Sharanya and its high time! You need to know it.” Rohan assured her before he continued.

“Ranjani was given drugs when Arun held her captive so she had to be admitted in hospital for medication. It was my mother who was always with her and was supporting her but almost a week later that bloody Arun turned up at the hospital also. He demanded that he meet my sister when my mother tried to stop him he pushed her down. My mother was old and the sudden jolt sent her into serious medical condition. That was the day I decided to take Shreya out for dinner since it was out first anniversary, but when I came back that afternoon I knew what had to be done. Seeing my sister and my mother in that condition in the hospital……I don’t know I got wild with anger. I went to find Arun and beat him black and blue. When I left him he was only half alive but still he managed to threaten me, to make my life as meaningless as his! I beat him again and went to the hospital to be beside my mother…… but the day held more mysteries!”

Sharanya knew what would have happened next. She slowly walked away from Rohan and started toying with the orchids. “So Arun managed to havoc your life! He killed Shreya, isn’t it?” Sharanya felt the deep scar it had left in Rohan’s heart.

“Yes, he did it! That bloody guy took my love away from me… he slashed her beautiful throat let her lying in that pool of blood while she struggled in pain. It was all so quick in my head that I couldn’t do anything….I dashed to where my Shreya lay motionless. The rest, I’m sure Shriram told you.”

"But why did you sister go to him after all this....i just don’t get it!" Sharanya was feeling bad for Ranjani's stupidity.

"That's cause he told her he had her pics and they were morphed and he would release it in the net. Ranjani didn’t want my family to suffer in it and he had only asked her to accompany him for a week. She felt she didn’t want to create a fuss since she didn’t know his evil ways. Arun was obsessed with Ranjani...and our family riches...and she unfortunately fell in to his trap!" Rohan hung his face with exhaustion.

“But didn’t you speak to Shreya before she left her home that day? Why didn’t you tell her all that happened to your mother?” Sharanya was helplessly stuck between her love and the pity she felt for Ranjani.

“No I didn’t speak to her! I didn’t call her after afternoon…in fact I almost forgot our anniversary…how can I remember when my family was dying Sharanya….don’t you understand it?” Rohan’s voice resounded in the garden.

“Yes but somebody had called her Rohan, Ram was sure it was you!” Sharanya’s suspicion grew.

“Yes, somebody had called her and I’m sure it’s Arun! Not even my friends were ready to believe me, I couldn’t say about Ranjani or her condition Sharan…. She was my sister. Only Yuvi knew and I couldn’t risk putting her modesty in papers. To be associated with that slick slime it was not going to do her any good so I didn’t tell the cops about her association with Arun. But they found finger prints of Arun in the crime scene. Thus the hunt for him began but he escaped.”

Rohan‘s flashback held lot of mysteries and pain with in itself that Sharanya almost ran her fingers over Rohan’s rugged cheeks. She needed to touch him to make sure he was ok after all the pain and torture he had to go through.

“Yuvi knew everything that happened…Deepak detested me while Shriram was transported elsewhere to stay away from me…. I seemed so dangerous to all than that Arun! I was alone for the rest of my life Sharanya!” Rohan ran his fingers through his hair when they noticed Ranjani standing by the door side.

“Hey how are you feeling? And when did you come” Rohan asked Ranjani.

“Well I came long time back but I didn’t want to disturb you guys!” smiled Ranjani.

“Yuvi was a gentleman Sharanya….He stood against his family and married me…His family never spoke to me or Rohan but since I have Yuvi’s baby now they are in speaking terms with us..Yet Deepak…he never speaks to me or Rohan!” Ranjani was walking as she spoke.

“Rohan came to Chennai when one of Arun’s accomplices gave information to Rohan about his whereabouts almost after four years when Rohan took over my dad’s business... As soon as he reached Chennai, he decided to follow Arun just to catch him red handed for his crime. But all things didn’t go as planned and many a times Rohan was not able to keep up with Arun’s mysterious ways. One day as Rohan hid behind a tree watching over Arun, he noticed Arun following a girl. And the same girl was visible every time Rohan was watching Arun.” Ranjani completed the rest of the story as Sharanya grew pale.

“Who is that gal? Arun seems dangerous…You need to save that poor gal Rohan….Who is she?” Sharanya was so disturbed on knowing the truth.

“It’s you!” Rohan wrapped his fingers around Sharanya’s hand that he felt her shiver when she knew the truth

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:44 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 18

Me? Why on earth is he following me?” Sharanya was tensed since she knew how grave the situation was.

“Well I’m still trying to figure that out… that’s why I tried reading your mind though it not a good idea!” Rohan repented for his mistake.

“Why don’t you try to check out Arun’s mind?” Sharanya sensed fear in her voice.

“I need to be in close vicinity of him for me to do that…cause I’m not super human Sharanya I need to be beside that person or at least build up a connection with his mind…it’s a rather complex process!” Rohan was toying with her fingers.

“Don’t tell me you still didn’t build up that connection Rohan… you should have …” Before Sharanya could complete Rohan interrupted.

“Sharan I didn’t know that he was going to mess up my life…I thought he messed up only my sister’s life for which I literally tore him up… but the time I realized he had screwed my happiness it was too late…when I followed him I wanted to catch him with proof not some mind reading facts which people won’t believe so I didn’t take that chance but every time I followed him I was more disturbed that he was following another gal.”

“He thought that might be you are Arun’s family or his gal friend”, Ranjani continued, “so he decided to get to know you first and you know what happened after that…he haunted your dreams your thoughts but that was not to scare you Sharanya just to make sure nobody is affected by that bludy guy.” Ranjani concluded.

“I get it now…sorry Rohan I had hurt you many times…scolded you too but I didn’t know you had so much of pain…hope you forgive me.” Sharanya was looking deep in to Rohan’s eyes.

“Sharanya… don’t be sorry you are a wonderful gal…I didn’t know if I could trust you…you need to forgive me!” Rohan brushed aside a tuff of hair that had escaped the strong hold of her band and tucked it safely behind her ears. Rohan was slowly caressing her cheeks as he spoke, “I care a lot for you Sharanya…Please don’t doubt that!”

As the gentle breeze caressed Sharanya, she realized how much she was in love with Rohan. How much his mysterious ways have paved way for her outburst of emotions with the person she least expected. How much her love story was wrong yet she wanted to pursue it.

Sharanya was drenching in Rohan’s care for her. She was almost drowning in his eyes when their eyes met. If falling in love was so exciting, she realized how very exciting living the rest of her life with him would be. His hands still lay against her cheeks as if he didn’t want to stop touching her.
The Sun had set behind them as they still stood close to each other , not wanting to break the magic of the moment.

“You must leave Sharanya back home Rohan, it late!!” Ranjani broke the magic that had formed in that short span of time.

“Oh yes…. Shall we…start Sharan?” Rohan fumbled for words when he realized what had just happened. He was falling for her without any intentions. He felt embarrassed and ashamed as he realized his Shreya was taking a back seat now.

“Yes, let’s start.” Sharanya beamed with happiness not aware of Rohan’s state of mind.

As Sharanya bid good bye to Ranjani, Rohan drove the car quite rash.

“Hey, are you ok?” Sharanya tried to touch Rohan’s head when he merely moved aside as if he didn’t want her touch.

Sharanya was shocked at the change of emotions, few minutes ago he had not wanted to let her go but now he was totally different.

“I’m… ok im ..Fine!” Rohan managed to say as he bought the car’s speed under control and drove more steadily.

Sharanya’s happiness was short lived. She had seen rays of hope for her love few minutes ago, but it had turned to dust. Silence was their company throughout their drive. She asked Rohan to stop the car few kilometers away from her home.

As she descended from the car, Rohan managed to hold her hand just in time.

“Am sorry Sharanya…? I was reminded of Shreya!” Rohan spoke soft.

“It’s ok! I know she can be the only love in your life!” Sharanya smiled sadly as Rohan let go of her hand. Rohan stayed in his car till he saw Sharanya safely reach her home.

With closed eyes he lay against the steering wheel when the mild throbbing in his head reached its peak. He knew he was going to have glimpses in to the future but he was not ready now, not after the emotional turmoil he had to go through that day.

But it was not something he could control, not something that he could stop. His headache got worse when he tasted the bitter future.

“Sharanya was tied and her mouth was stuffed with cloth and taped strongly. The stranger walked towards her when her eyes went wide in shock, she tasted blood when the stranger slapped her across her cheek! Her eyes were clouded with pain and fear.

“Everybody thought they got rid of me right?? Oh nobody can do that Sharanya… You must have known better!!” The stranger had a hearty laugh before he slapped Sharanya again.”

“You will know and you will feel just like Shreya now!!Rohan will pay for his mistakes...Do you want be Shreya... here let me show you!” The Stranger walked towards Sharanya showing the shiny tip of knife he was holding. It glittered as if it was also feeling victorious just like the stranger.”

Sharanya quivered with fear. She had not wanted to die so soon! She managed to say a muffled please but Stranger showed no mercy. He placed the knife tip over Sharanya’s throat and exerted minimum pressure when the shiny tip found it ‘s way in trickling blood in its path.”

The loud horn of his car bought Rohan in to reality. He was profusely sweating in spite of the car’s cooling system. He knew what he had to do to stop it from happening. Applying full force on the accelerator he turned his car and drove towards his destination.

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:45 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 19

Sharanya had seen hopes of her love surviving but it had flickered low in the past few minutes.

“Sharanya…why are you so late today??” Sharanya’s mom spoke to her as Sharanya walked past her. She was completely exhausted and frightened after she knew the truth, thought she managed to hide it too well from Rohan.

“Sharanya?” Her mom had to shout at the top of her voice to gain Sharanya’s attention.

“Huh? Yes ma…what is it? She managed to answer.

“What is wrong with you? I asked why you are late.” Sharanya’s mom gave her a stern look.

“Well I had to practice that’s all..why so many questions ma!! I feel hungry!! Can I have dinner now?” Sharanya answered.

“Oh… is it so?” Her mom’s questions were making Sharanya feel uncomfortable.

Just then the loud ring of the doorbell interrupted their conversation.

Sharanya’s mom opened the door to find Ram waiting outside.

“Oh Ram, how are you? I’ve not seen you for quite some time, isn’t it?” Her mom let Ram inside as Sharanya shifted uncomfortably on the couch.

“Hey Ram, what a pleasant surprise!” Sharanya acted as if she was pretty happy to see him.

“Hi, I’m fine!” Ram mumbled before he sat on the couch.

“Ma, can you please get something for Ram to eat? Plzz...” Sharanya managed to convince her mom to leave them alone as she was sure Ram was angry though she was yet to know the reasons.

“What the hell are you doing with Rohan…even after I told you about his weird ways!! What’s wrong with you monu! Why don’t you understand?” Ram’s voice was harsh.

“I was….i was just trying to know the truth Ram, I deserve to know the truth!” Sharanya spoke in a hushed tone.

“There is no truth at all… he killed her and he was there... what more do u need to know??”Ram was now furious.

“You don’t know the truth Ram, how can you be so sure it was him!!” it was Sharanya’s turn to get furious.

“I just know it, that’s all!” Ram gave out a deep breath.

“How did you know I went out with Rohan?” Sharanya questioned Ram.

“Well, he had called Deepak and had been going on and on about his visions and how you were in trouble bull****! I’m there to take care of my monu, why is he even bothered Sharan?” Ram answered.

“I was in trouble??I don’t get it!” Sharanya was confused. She didn’t even realize Ram’s love pouring out for her.

“The only trouble you’ll be having is if you are still going to go out with him!!So try to…” Ram was cut short when Sharanya’s mom bought coffee for them.

Sharanya and Ram couldn’t converse any further since Sharanya’s mom had been sitting with them. So the Conversation was more on a funny note and Sharanya’s mom couldn’t sense the tension between them. As Ram bid good bye to Sharanya and her mom, she couldn’t stop thinking about what Ram had told earlier.

On the other hand, after his brief call with Deepak, Rohan drove directly to Akash’s home.

Akash’s room was dark and lit with a single zero watt bulb. His clothes were strewn everywhere and the stench from the room was unbearable. Rohan pushed the door open and walked in to the welcoming stench. Akash lay sprawled across his cot in an inebriated state. Rohan pushed him and tried to wake him up but it was of no use. He kicked Akash hard against his tummy.

“Ah…..Who the hell is it? If I owe you money will pay you later…Just go away else I’ll have to hit you hard…”but Akash froze hearing Rohan’s voice booming in his room.

“No you owe me your life...your future...shall I go or shall I stay?” Rohan commanded.

“Rohan?” Akash sat up straight.

“Yes…Can you come out…anytime soon I’ll die if I stay in this room anymore.!” Saying so Rohan walked briskly out of the room. Sensing he was in danger, Akash quickly wore a shirt and followed Rohan.

“Why are you here Rohan…I gave you information about Arun as soon as he landed in Chennai… I saved your sister’s life now why are you doing this to me!!” Akash’s voice was humble and he seemed pretty scared.

“Oh you sick guy…don’t take credits for something you didn’t do!! Tell me where is Arun now!!” Rohan almost grabbed Akash’s collar.

“Hey..please leave me…” Akash tried to escape out of Rohan’s stronghold but it was useless.

“You owe me big time bro!! I saved you remember, right from the time Arun was arrested for his Drug dealership till the point where he is wanted for murder! Only cause you helped me bring his wrong side to light! Now don’t think you can go away easily, I can still get you arrested!!” Rohan’s threat almost bought Akash on his knees.

“Rohan…I swear I didn’t do anything!! Right now I don’t know where Arun is! I was the one to inform you as soon as he came here…don’t you remember! ” Akash pleaded but Rohan was not ready to let him go.

“Listen carefully Akash, I’ll give you a week’s time maximum, I want you to bring Arun to me!! And this time if you don’t, don’t forget ill make sure your behind bars!” This threat was more than enough for Akash to go scurrying down to find Arun.

Rohan didn’t want to lose Sharanya just like how he had lost Shreya! After all he was feeling warm inside only after he met Sharanya after many years!

Love has unusual forms, unusual timing, but the only usual way to fall in love was to open one’s heart to that warm feeling. As in Rohan’s case it tried to open his heart whose key has been lost long since.

Rohan reached home late to find Ranjani sincerely waiting for him at the dining table.

“Hey, why haven’t you slept? Where is Yuvi, how did he let you be awake for so long?” Rohan was worried if his behavior was disturbing his sister.

“Yuvi’s yet to come! He had an important work it seems! By the way why are you so late?” Ranjani was concerned if Rohan had met new snags in his current state.

“Well, I had work too…So what do you think of Sharanya?” Rohan didn’t want to tell Ranjani his current state and tried hard to change the topic.

“Well she’s perfect to be Mrs. Rohan!” Ranjani smiled delightfully.

Rohan reciprocated her smile while his sister knew Rohan had already opened his heart for the streaming rays of Love’s sunshine.

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:33 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 20

As Rohan jumped on to his bed, his mobile rang. He smiled as he saw Sharanya’s name blinking on his mobile phone. He was sure she was doing something to his heart, but he didn’t know what he had to do with her. Other than protecting her right now, he needed her innocence, her charismatic nature, her cheerfulness in his life. He wanted her to fulfill his life which lacked luster.

He picked the call after 5 long rings.

“Hey Sharan, are you ok?” He was scared and he had to admit it.

“I’m fine but what did you mean when you told Deepak about me being in trouble?” Sharanya spoke what she had in mind.

“Huh? How did you know?” Rohan was surprised.

“That’s not important…Just tell me the reason Rohan!” Sharanya’s voice was stern.

“Oh I just meant about Arun following you tats all…But. But how did you know?” Rohan wanted to know how she was accessible to that information.

“Ram came home, Deepak had told Ram! But why did you have to tell Deepak all this?” Sharanya was confused.

“Sharan, the one person I wanted and still want to trust me is Deepak. He had a big crush on Shreya and when she died, it took not only my happiness but also Deepak's! It was as if I stole his love but now I want to make it up to him. I want to prove that our friendship was not built on such a loose foundation. I just don’t know I want him to believe me Sharan it a basic need for me now just like food!!” Rohan closed his teary eyes as he thought of the beautiful memories he had with his friend.

“But Rohan….how did you know Deepak had a crush on Shreya?” Sharanya was sitting upright now. She was sure she heard Ram say that he and Deepak didn’t disclose the secret to Rohan.

“Well…it doesn’t matter, does it!!” Rohan answered.

Sharanya was totally confused; there was something missing in the whole puzzle. Sharanya was sure but she just couldn’t figure it out. She wanted time to think.

“Did Deepak speak to you?” Sharanya continued.

“Yes, he’s coming to Chennai in two weeks when I promised him ill prove my innocence!” Rohan shifted his shoulders as he continued speaking.

“Sharanya, before I forget… we have the Networking conference next week. Day after tomorrow is the eligibility test. You need to prepare….in all this confusion I don’t want you to miss out on that!” Rohan completed his statement.

“Oh!” Sharanya was wondering how Rohan was still able to manage his cool.

“I’ll teach you, if you don’t have a problem. Simi will be coming to class pretty early! She wanted me to teach her…So…” Rohan was waiting for an answer.

“Simi wants you to teach her?? And you are ok with it??” Sharanya felt red hot fumes burning her throat. Here she was, yearning for his love but he wanted to associate himself with another girl.

“Sharan….i need you to understand… What you feeling towards me are not what you think it is…So try to…” Rohan couldn’t continue any further when he realized she had disconnected the call.

“Ahhh… to hell with this!!” Why am I avoiding her!! Why did I have to tell her all this!!” Rohan was cursing himself for his stupid behavior but he realized how much he had wanted to protect her. Being with him meant danger right now and he wanted Sharanya to be far away from this.

As he lay on his bed, sleep took over him as he closed his heavy lidded eyes and he dreamt after a long time.

“Perched high above the rocks and mountains, Rohan sat near her in the rope car that was moving at a slow steady speed. Crisp summer wind was messing with her hair. As Rohan raised his hand to put away the locks of hair behind her ears, her smile met his fingers.

Drowning in her brown eyes, Rohan tried to remember the last time he felt that way. Her finger entwined in his. As she lay on his shoulders, he ran his palm across her cheeks. She looked up to meet his gaze. The Day seemed brighter; it held more meaning for him. As their gaze was transfixed on each other, they didn’t realize the storm brewing outside. Rohan slowly kissed her eyelids her forehead and as their lips were few inches away from each other, the whole cable car shook… only then did Rohan realized the magic of the moment is not going to last forever.

Suddenly the door opened and she was pulled out with so much force that Rohan could hold only her heart shaped locket before she was taken away from him. Rohan slowly meddled with the locket with teary eyes. His happiness was stolen from him once again.
The heart locket bore his name. As much as Rohan was confused, he slowly dared to open the locket. Fear gripped his throat as he threw the locket away from him! The locket fell down from the rope car and as it came spiraling down and hit the floor; the glass shattered to reveal the pictures of Shreya and Sharanya and a criss cross pattern ran across Shreya’s picture.”

Rohan got up sweating and panting for breath. Even after 2 glasses of water, Rohan was not able to relax. He prayed to God for the first time and he prayed for Sharanya!

The next day was bright and sunny. Sharanya called Sathya and confided her secrets with her.

“Huh? Rohan is a magician huh?” Sathya’s question was met with mockery from Sharanya.

“Hey, it’s not like that. Okie forget it… we need to work on the test. Come to class early.” Saying so Sharanya kept the phone contended that she would be there before Rohan.

Sharanya dint want to give up without a fight. After all it was her wrong love story. But little did she know that the conference held lot of mysteries and answers which would bring her world shattering down

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:35 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 21

Sharanya reached the class well on time. She was waiting for Satya and Rohan eagerly but was met with disappointment when Simi came in.

“Hey you came so early?” Simi quizzed Sharanya.

“Yes, I thought ill study with Satya for that conference test! It seems very important right.” Sharanya oozed confidence in her answer though she felt small in front of Simi. Sharanya was finding it difficult to digest the fact that Rohan wanted to teach Simi .
Rohan buzzed in to the room in another ten minutes. As soon as he saw Sharanya his sleep starved eyes were full of energy.

“Somebody told they won’t turn up??” Rohan winked at Sharanya.

Sharanya liked his playfulness though she found that was something she had not seen in Rohan. She just smiled.

As Rohan slung his bag over his shoulders and walked passed Sharan, she felt a strange tinge on her skin.

“Was love so powerful? Was it so magical that even the mere look of them causes all new sensations?” Sharanya pondered.

“Can miles truly separate you from loved ones…. If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there with them!” Sharanya looked at Rohan only to find him looking at Simi.

The love which was tender and free flowing froze as she realized only she was in love.

“Hey hi, sorry am late!” Satya breezed in to the room unaware of Sharanya state of mind.

“Hey don’t mind, shall we start?” Sharanya didn’t want to ponder on her love any more.
“Yes, but before that one quick work….hmm, here is my wedding invite.” Satya reached in to her back and pulled out a cute invitation which was smeared with turmeric.

“Wow…You’re getting married so soon?” Sharanya couldn’t help but felt very happy for her friend.

“Yes” Blushed Satya. “Hey, wait let me invite Rohan and Simi!”

As Satya took two more invitation and walked towards them, Sharanya’s mobile rang. It was Ram. Sharanya had a quick conversation and kept the phone but was confused with Ram’s request over the phone...

“So are they coming?” Sharanya enquired Satya as soon as she returned to her place.

After a heart laugh, Satya spoke, “Well Rohan asked the same about you!”

Sharanya peeked to see Rohan; he was already looking at her. Feeling shy, Sharanya looked away. She had never felt this way before, though she felt angry with Rohan for being with Simi, his one look was enough to melt her as slowly as a lit up candle.

As the other student took their places and as the class proceeded, Sharanya couldn’t help but wonder why Ram had asked her to get ready tomorrow after her class since he wanted to take her out. She was wondering if she should tell this to Rohan. Since Ram was Rohan’s childhood friend, Sharanya decided it’ll be good to tell Rohan but eventually forgot it.

Once the class was over, as she started packing her bag, Rohan was standing in front of her.

“Hey Satya, I’ll be dropping her home” Rohan pointed at Sharanya as her eyes went wide in shock.

“Huh? Why? I can go on my own…I’m capable of it!” Sharanya spoke in her defense.

“Sharan… I need to speak about something and it’s about Arun!”

The very mention of Arun’s name bought fear in Sharanya.

Sensing that there was something very important, Satya bid her farewell to Rohan and Sharanya.

“What is it? Did he hurt your sister? What happened? Is he going to hurt me?”

Sharanya’s naïve question bought a smile on Rohan’s lips.

“No…No … he’s not going to do anything with you! I’m here right?”

“Oh, What is it?” Sharanya managed to hide her tension.

“Well, I’ve spoken to Akash, Arun’s accomplice! We’ll get hold of him soon but next time you see him anywhere just let me know!” Rohan finished his sentence. Both of them then headed out towards Rohan’s car but a pair of eyes was following their every movement.

Rohan dropped Sharanya home and as he was about to drive back to his home, he noticed a red Alto. It seemed queer since Rohan was reminded of seeing that car somewhere else.

As he was driving steadily, the red alto seemed to be following him. Rohan knew there was something fishy. He then made a sharp right turn without turning on his indicators. Rohan knew it was dangerous in the crowded roads of Chennai but he wanted to misguide the car.

The person in red Alto didn’t expect that Rohan would be taking that sharp turn. He was forced to join the oncoming traffic and before he could realize what was happening he missed Rohan’s car.

On the other hand, Rohan joined the traffic after taking a U turn but he was safely behind the red alto. Now it seemed as if he was following it. Rohan tried to peep and he could make out only the dark blue jacket he was wearing.

After few minutes, the blue jacket guy realized that Rohan was behind him in the traffic since he saw Rohan’s car’s number plates in his rear view mirror. He decided it was not safe for him to get rid of Rohan now so once the traffic was cleared, he sped away as Rohan was dumbstruck since he dint realize the stranger saw him.

The next day dawned lucky as Sharanya, Satya, Simi, Rohan and another girl named Shwetha were selected for the Networking conference. Sharanya was all smiles since she knew it meant an assured job but on the other hand was also apprehensive about Simi being selected.

They had to leave to Coimbatore the coming Friday night to attend the conference on Saturday and attend the official lunch on Sunday. All the four of them were super excited except Rohan. He was still trying to figure out the Red Alto person.

The Centre had booked tickets for all of them in a bus and the tickets were handed over to the respective people amid clouds of applause and congratulations.

Sharanya walked over to Rohan to speak to him since he seemed least bit interested.

Though she knew the real reason for him to join that course, she felt happy for him.

“Hey, congrats… why are you so dull and upset? What’s wrong now?” Sharanya asked out of concern.

“Thanks Sharan…I am fine!” Rohan managed to lie.

“Hmmm okay, aren’t you excited that five of us are going to be a part of that big conference?” Sharanya wanted to see Rohan in a happy mood.

“Well, I doubt it...I’m expecting company!” Rohan walked over to the dais to collect the ticket as Sharanya stood wondering what he meant.

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:07 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 22

Sharanya hopped in joy when she told the good news to her parents. Though she told Ram about being selected for that conference, he didn’t seem happy because she had refused to come along with him.

“Congrats” was the only words that he uttered before he hung up. Sharanya wanted to hear the happiness in Ram’s voice but if didn’t happen.

With just two more days to go, Sharanya was pumped up with energy. She was madly in love with Rohan, she was yet to sort that out but that didn’t dampen her happiness. She had been selected for that conference and that surely meant an assured job. She silently thanked her cousin Lavanya for her suggestion.

Sharanya decided to surprise her cousin with a thank you gift so she headed out to her house the next day morning. Since it was study holidays, Sharan was sure Lavanya would be at home.

On the other hand, Akash had been keenly following Arun’s every movement.

A big plaster lay across Akash forehead and his head was still reeling with pain from last night. He had cornered Arun in a pub last night asking him to accept his mistake and get solace through justice. However Arun was adamant and he denied having anything to do with his crimes. Akash tried pleading then went ahead to blackmail him, since Akash knew he had to get himself out of the hooks with Rohan and the only way to do it was to handover Arun.

Akash had been doing business with Arun for a long time; however he had not been a part of his murder plans. When Rohan had given him a handsome amount, he had helped Rohan to put Arun under bars for their drug business since Rohan had not given Akash's name to the police. However Akash realized it was the biggest mistake he made right after Shreya’s murder. He was still under the hooks of Rohan and he desperately wanted to escape his strong hold.

Things had got ugly in the pub when Arun hit Akash and ran before Akash could get out of the shock and pain. When Akash recovered from the initial shock, he knew he was bleeding and hurried to get out before the pub’s management arrived.

After seven stiches across his forehead Akash realized Arun was a very dangerous person. He immediately called Rohan the next morning and narrated the turn of events. Rohan knew the problem was getting out of his hands so he asked Akash to continue monitoring Arun’s movements while he had to call a series of people.

Once Rohan had hung up, he dialed to his father, Mr. Vishwanath.

Vishwanath had been a man of few words but he always kept them up. When his wife passed away leaving him to tackle all the mess, he had patiently handed over them to Rohan and retired. However he had been an active part of their business guiding each and every step of his son. When Ranjani was in depression, he made sure he spent almost his entire day tending to his daughter. He had never taken a single day for himself after his wife’s death.

When Shreya was murdered, he stood by his son no matter how many people had stood against him. He was a man Rohan truly respected and honored.

Rohan had been constantly updating the events happening in Chennai. It was Vishwanath who had nagged Rohan to bring down Arun for his evil ways. Rohan knew his dad was practical and he always had ways to overcome any problem in life.

After few initial rings, his dad picked up the phone. Vishwanath’s warm voice bought tears to Rohan when he realized how badly he had been missing him.

“Dad...How are you doing?” Rohan almost chocked.

“Rohan! How are you? I’m fine. Is everything alright?” Vishwanath knew something was wrong the instant he heard Rohan’s voice.

Rohan narrated every single incident that had last happened from the time he had spoken to his dad.

“Rohan, I think it’s time. We can’t handle it alone anymore! Arun needs to be drilled by the police. I’ll speak to Mr.Krishnamurthy. He is with the police force …but I don’t know his post as of now…let me make few calls and get back to you!”

After his dad had disconnected the call, Rohan lay wondering where this was leading. He was scared for the first time since now not only his mind was involved, his heart was involved too.

Without his knowledge, Rohan murmured, “What have I done bringing Sharan inside this mess!”

Elsewhere in a different part of Chennai, Sharanya boarded the bus to reach her cousin’s house. She had been day dreaming when she noticed a red alto behind the bus. Nothing was peculiar for some time but she realized the alto was just behind the bus, though there was enough space for it to overtake and it had been taking all the turns the bus had been taking.

Sharanya grew suspicious; she flexed her body so that she could get a glimpse of the driver. All she could see was a blue jacket of the driver.

Fear gripped her body, as she dialed Rohan’s number. She was met with disappointment when the recorded voice told her that the number was busy.

Her destination was nearing and she could taste fear almost as clear as the coffee she drank that morning.

As Sharanya was trying to call Rohan’s number, Akash was busy prying on Arun’s business. Arun had reached the bus stop and had booked tickets to Goa while he was busy speaking to somebody over the phone. Though Akash tried to overhear the conversation, it was too noisy in the bus stop for him to over hear.

Arun was waiting to board the bus as Akash hid behind another bus, not knowing what to do. If Arun left to Goa, he could probably never find him again but following him was also equally dangerous. So deciding against the odds, Akash also booked a ticket to Goa in the same bus however he chose the last seat.

As Arun moved, Akash moved along with him as if he was his shadow. Arun stopped beside a small shop to buy a pack of cigars and he moved away to light it. As Akash was busily following Arun, he had failed to notice somebody else was also behind Arun.

Akash dialed Rohan’s number to keep him informed of his plan. While he was punching the numbers in his phone, he heard a loud bang along with a deep wail of pain.

Akash gazed up only to be clutched in fear. His heart stopped a beat while he saw what was happening to Arun.
Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:38 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 23

Sharanya flexed her body once again to see the progress of the red alto only to be surprised. There was no sign of the car anywhere. It was as if it disappeared in to thin air.

With the mobile still clutched tight in her hand, she was surprised to find the car missing.

She was frightened as soon as her mobile rang. It was from Ram. She immediately picked his call.

“Hey, where are you?” asked Ram.

“Hey Ram, you know what happened? There is somebody following me…I’m scared Ram.” Sharanya managed to tell Ram before she gulped down her fear.

“What? Where are you monu?” Ram was too tensed hearing her response.

“I’m near Adayar, on the way to my cousin’s house!”

“Wait in the bus stop itself…Stay with the crowd, I’m coming.” Saying so Ram hurried to take his bike.

On the other hand, Rohan had dozed off on the couch as all the confusions were taking a toll on his health. He woke up startled as his phone rang. It was his dad.

“Yes dad, did you speak to Mr.Krishnamurthy?” Rohan was curious.

“Oh yes, He’s the commissioner of Police but he’s not in Chennai. He’s in Coimbatore. I’ve explained our situation. He asked me for your number, he’s promised me that he will connect you with an appropriate person from Chennai. Will that be okay Rohan?”

“Yes dad, its fine…Don’t Worry.” Rohan felt relieved that help was within reach.

“You take care of yourself Rohan, and don’t forget that young lady Sharanya too…She needs you now. Alright?” His dad’s remarks had made him wonder how much he needed her.

After their brief conversation, Rohan looked at his mobile to find numerous missed calls from Sharanya. Sensing danger, Rohan dialed her number but it was busy.

“Oh god…What happened to my Sharanya!!” Rohan was worried to death.
Elsewhere in a different part of the city, Akash was stunned to see what was happening to Arun.

As Arun was standing behind the bus leaning on the bus, smoking his cigar, huge luggage were hurled at him by mistake as the people on the top of the bus were arranging the luggage.

Arun was startled and started moving away from the bus. But as he was moving a black cloth was thrown over his face and the sharp edge of razor glided smoothly across his neck slicing it open.

As blood was gushing out, the guy in the blue hooded jacket pushed Arun aside. His single stoned silver Ruby ring gleamed as he stood there with the knife stained in blood. He stood there for a minute as if he was taking immense pleasure in killing. He savored the fear and pain Arun was undergoing.

He immediately covered his blood dripping knife with a cloth and ran over to a red alto parked in some distance and brought its engine to life, before he could sped away he turned and saw Arun sprawled in the blood and was satisfied with what he had accomplished.

As soon as Akash knew the killer was out of sight he dropped his mobile as he ran to save his once friend and partner Arun. Akash turned his still body. Blood was gushing out of his throat as if it was an ever running river.

Akash throat went dry and tears welled up in his eyes.

“Arun…Buddy…Arun!!” Akash shouted as grief struck his throat.

Still there was neither movement nor any signs of life.

“Arun, don’t you dare die leaving me like this… Arun…Get up…You need to live… Arun..!” Akash shout’s and wail bought a large crowd around him.

Akash had suddenly turned in to a baby. He was not able to stop neither his tears nor the blood out of Arun’s open wound. He immediately pulled out a dirty hand kerchief of out his pant pocket and applied pressure over Arun’s neck.

“Please call an auto. Please...” Akash begged the crowd around him.

Though the crowd displayed only lethargic attitude fearing police, few good people still existed. In some time an auto pulled up in front of the pool of blood that had formed.

Akash somehow dragged Arun in to the auto and hurried to the nearby hospital.

As Arun was being hurried down the hospital corridors by his friend, near Adayar bus stop Sharanya was patiently waiting for her friend Ram.

Ram reached the bus stop after an hour. Sharanya was tensed and irritated standing in the bus stop. She tried calling Ram but he had not picked her call. As soon as he stopped his bike in front of Sharanya, she was ready for a fight.

“Hey, hey, don’t fight now…I was stuck in heavy traffic and I was out when you told me what happened. I hurried to come to you.” Ram’s cute expressions and voice had mellowed Sharanya mood. Sharanya realized how much he had taken troubles to get to her so she just frowned.

“Hey… you look good when u smile…so please monu…” Ram pleaded.

Sharanya smiled.

“Okie now tell me what happened… did anyone hurt you?” Ram’s question was interrupted when Sharanya’s mobile rang.

“Rohan calling” was displayed. Ram’s cute features disappeared as soon as he saw Rohan’s call.

Sharanya seemed helpless as she picked the call.

“Hey, you ok? You had called me so many times?” Rohan sounded worried.

“Ya Im fine, i.... I just called to enquire how you are coming to Coimbatore!” bluffed Sharanya when Ram was staring at her.

“Oh, but before that there’s something that we need to speak…Listen...” Rohan was not allowed to speak any further when Ram had pulled Sharanya’s phone and disconnected the call.

“Hey…Why are you behaving like this Ram! Why did you disconnect the call!” Sharanya fumed with anger.

“I don’t like you speaking to him simple!” Ram maintained his cool.

“Why!! He’s your friend… Don’t you have so much trust on your friend? What a person are you!” Sharanya’s anger grew out of bounds.

“Monu…listen to me… He’s my friend but now I care only of you…so...” Ram couldn’t speak any further as Sharanya stormed away in anger.

Ram parked his bike and caught up with Sharanya just as was she was about to board an auto.

“Hey wait... why you are behaving like this!” Ram held Sharanya’s hand since he was surprised seeing her so angry.

“Let go of my hand Ram…I don’t want to be your friend since you’re a person who speaks and thinks so cheap of his friend!” Sharanya almost shouted at him.

“But I care for you…why don’t you get it... He’s danger. Okie ill believe he didn’t kill Shreya for your sake but just being with him is enough to get you killed!” Ram blurted out.

“Why do you care...” Before Sharanya could proceed, Ram shouted in desperation.

“Because I love you Sharanya!!”

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:55 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 24

Ram’s proposal was like a bang in the middle of Sharanya’s head. She had least expected it. Her friend, the one whom she truly confided of her problems was in love with her. And she was in love with a guy whom she didn’t know too well though he had opened up his past.

Rohan’s present was confusion and his future was still a mystery for Sharanya. Was she a part of his present and future? He had not answered her yet. Sharanya wanted to patch things between Rohan and Ram so that she could reach Rohan’s heart through Ram but now it was totally useless. Ram had lost his heart to Sharanya.

“Huh? Ram what are you telling me!” Sharanya managed to speak once she was out of her initial shock.

“Yes monu…ive been in love with you for a long time… I wanted to tell you but I couldn’t. I decided that your birthday will be the apt day but I don’t think I can hold on anymore… I truly love you and I want to take care of you for the rest of my life Sharanya!” Ram was almost out of breath when he completed his sentence.

Sharanya was too surprised and shocked to react. She stood there as if she had been turned in to a lifeless statue.

“I need to go Ram!!” There was an unusual silence between both of them. Ram was waiting patiently for her response but he knew it was useless.

Sharanya boarded an auto in some time and left Ram in his confused state. Sharanya herself was puzzled and confused that she didn’t want to answer him nor did she want to confess her love for Rohan to Ram. She respected Ram and liked him for his wonderful nature and she didn’t have the heart to hurt him. She needed time. She desperately needed time to sort out her emotions before she could play with other’s emotions.

After reaching home, Sharanya was too depressed. How was she going to make Ram understand her feelings for Rohan? It was not logical yet it was all that she wanted. Ram was thinking of Rohan as his deadliest enemy so now what was Sharanya supposed to do. On the pretext of headache, she locked herself in her room. Her mobile was abandoned in her bag. She was drowned in self-misery and guilt.

Lying on his bed, Rohan was also drowned in thoughts and his thoughts were only about Sharanya.

“Why hadn’t she picked my calls? Is she ok? Should I go to her house and check out or should I just wait!! What is happening? Why can’t I just ignore her thoughts!!?” Rohan was restless and was wide awake. Sleep seemed a distant dream for him.

He had received call from Surendar, the Commissioner of Police from Chennai who had promised him help. He didn’t have time to see Sharanya and explain things out; he was only concerned of her safety and well-being.

But when he did make out time to call her after he had sorted things out, she was not responding. Had she lost that interest in him? Had she lost love that he knew was evident in her eyes? Rohan was disturbed and he knew how much he wanted Sharanya’s love. Even the mere thought of Sharanya showering her love on somebody else had ignited jealousy in him.

“And why hadn’t Akash picked his calls?” Rohan wondered. He had been calling him since afternoon but there was no response.

“Might be he ran away!! Oh God, he’s the only one who can lead me to that bloody Arun. I better call Mr. Surendar and ask him to look out for that cheat Akash… it’s high time police questioned him. Fits good for that two timing slime!!” Rohan almost started puching in the number when he received a call from an unknown number.

Hesitantly, Rohan picked the call.

“Hello, this is Akash Ro... Rohan… You better come to G.M Hospitals near Avadi.. And please hurry and please bring twenty thousand rs.. Please...” Between sobs, Rohan realized Akash was in danger.

“Hey, what happened?” Rohan grew suspicious.

“Hey come here… you’ll know everything!” Rohan’s question was met with a loud beep when the phone was disconnected.

Rohan informed Yuvi without disturbing Ranjani.

“Hey take care Rohan and anything just call me!! Got it?” Yuvaraj was concerned now.

“Don’t worry Yuvi, We are going to find who killed our Shreya and they will pay for it!!” Rohan bid good bye before his car screeched across the road towards Avadi.

The next morning, Sharanya retrieved her mobile only to find numerous calls and messages from Ram and Rohan. She had totally forgotten Rohan in this confusion.
She dialed Rohan’s number but it was directed to his voice mail.

“Why is he not answering his call!!” Sharanya wondered but she didn’t have time to ponder much over it. They had to leave for the conference that night. She started packing her clothes with her mother’s help.

The day moved at a snail’s pace for Sharanya, not knowing what happened to Rohan. She tried to call him many times but it was useless. She had purposefully avoided Ram’s calls and messages. She didn’t know what she had to respond.

At around 6, her dad had dropped her in the bus stop along with her four other friends and one staff. Sharanya’s eyes were longing to see Rohan but there was no sign of him. As soon as Sharanya’s dad departed she tried to call him again. This time, Rohan picked the call.

“Hey…Where are you? We are at the bus stop?” Sharanya wanted Rohan to accompany them but was met with disappointment with his answer.

“No Sharanya will join you directly. I’ll come to Coimbatore through flight. I have work here. Take care!” Rohan disconnected the call.

Rohan was frantically making calls and arranging money for Arun’s recovery. His death would create more mystery for Rohan.

“Why would anybody kill Arun!!? Isn’t he the killer?” Rohan asked Akash as soon as he knew what had happened.

“I don’t know… We are bad people… I accept but Arun won’t kill anybody but when his fingerprints were there I was not so sure. But when somebody’s trying to kill Arun… I don’t understand!!” Akash broke down.

Rohan knew and understood what had happened. There was somebody with Arun that day when Shreya was killed. Arun was not the murderer, it was somebody else but Arun had tried to save Shreya…That was why his finger prints were there!! Arun knew who had killed Shreya, but why did he run away? Rohan was tired but he was determined to find the cold blooded murderer who had taken his happiness from him.

The following morning he had called Yuvi to come to the hospital. He told his brother in law all that had happened.

“Yuvi, I need to leave to Coimbatore! Sharanya is alone there… This has something to do with me… I need to be there to protect Sharanya… just take care of situation here please.”

“Don’t worry Rohan!” Yuvi assured him. Only after Yuvi’s assurance Rohan left to Coimbatore .

After the bills for the operation was paid, Yuvaraj went to his office as there was an important meeting.

Akash, suddenly remembered how he had forgotten to tell about the ruby ring, the most important clue. He tried calling Rohan unaware of the fact that he was in an aeroplane.

“I need to tell him this!!” Akash rushed to Rohan’s home.

As soon as Akash reached his home and asked for Rohan, Ranjani greeted him inside unaware that he was Arun’s friend.

Inside, two more people were seated. Both of them were well dressed and looked smart.
“Ram, Deepak, this is Akash, he is also Rohan’s friend!” Ranjani smiled.

When Deepak extended his hand towards Akash, Akash froze as he noticed the single stoned silver Ruby ring!

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:27 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 25

Akash’s hand trembled when he extended his hand.

“Are you ok Mr. Akash?” Deepak had noticed his trembling fingers.

“Yes, I’m fine. I need to go now!! Can you tell me where Rohan is?” Akash wanted to get out of that place. He was scared and now he knew who the killer was. He had to inform Rohan!

“Oh, Rohan has left to Coimbatore. He’ll be back in another day…probably by tomorrow evening. Didn’t he tell you?” Ranjani questioned.

“Oh… yes…he told me I forgot. Now I need to go!” Saying so, Akash rushed out of the house and stumbled over a flower pot.

The loud bang bought Ranjani out and she was surprised seeing Akash hurry.

Inside her home, Deepak was pacing like a wild cat.

“Hey dude, you better sit now! Why are you so tensed?” Ram spoke to Deepak.
Deepak didn’t pay heed to his question. Once Ranjani was inside, Deepak excused himself.

“I would be staying in Ram’s place. Please ask Rohan to call me once he reached home!” Deepak then hurriedly carried his bag and walked out the house without waiting for Ram.

Ranjani held Ram’s hand before he could follow Deepak.

“Please take care of him Ram. He’s still very upset!” Ranjani sounded very concerned.

“I will Ranju! Don’t worry. He’s that way after Shreya’a death and you know it!!” Don’t worry everything will be okay.” Ram assured Ranjani before he left.

Once inside the car, Deepak threw his luggage in the back seat and climbed on to the front seat.

“I know Ram; This Rohan is wasting my time. That bloody guy took away my Shreya now he’s taking away my happiness by calling me daily telling how he didn’t kill Shreya and now this new gal Sharanya!!” Deepak was blasting away in anger while Ram rode the car.

“Hey chill Deepak. You know Rohan, He’s always like this. Trying to prove he’s a smart ass when he’s not. You don’t take unnecessary tension Deepak. Let’s go home!” Ram persuaded his friend.

“Akash seemed pretty upset seeing me right...and how is he Rohan’s friend. Ive seen him with Arun before many times!! Rohan is a totally fooling us. I need to catch hold of that Akash now!!” Deepak was deep in thoughts while the car drove to Ram’s home.

Akash, on the other hand was busy booking tickets to Coimbatore. He now knew who had tried to kill his friend. He was sure it must be the same person who had killed Shreya but how could the killer be Rohan’s friend!! He needed to convey this to Rohan at any cost but all the tickets were booked since it was weekend.

He somehow managed to get one corner seat in a bus that was in poor condition. He had to go, he was running out of time.

Rohan had reached directly to attend the conferece that afternoon and everything went on well. Sharanya was on cloud nine since seeing Rohan.

“Thank god, he came” Sharanya was secretly thanking god for sending him. She had missed him dearly.

After the conference was over, Rohan quietly moved to the guy’s dormitory without waiting to speak to Sharanya.

Sharanya’s happiness was drained when she knew Rohan was not around. She tried calling his number but it was still switched off.

That night at dinner, Sharanya met Rohan, she almost dragged him to the garden outside when she confronted his unruly behavior.

“What’s wrong with you Rohan!!? You don’t even want to speak to me is it?” Sharanya was bubbling away in anger.

“Sharan, chill! I just wanted time alone!” Rohan tried to stay calm when there were thousand questions running in his mind.

“Non sense! Don’t bluff Rohan! You know how much I like you but you don’t even acknowledge it! I know your heart is with your dead gal friend but why are you playing with mine?” Sharanya couldn’t hold her anger anymore.

“Sharanya, will you please stop it! I have more problem than this to worry about! So keep this love bull**** away from me for some time!” Rohan lost his calm.

He wanted to shout and scream. He knew the killer was very close but he didn’t know who and it was driving him crazy. He felt Sharanya life was in danger but she didn’t bother about it and it drove him crazier!!

“What?” Sharanya was shocked at his answer. “So you feel my love is bull**** for you, is it Rohan?” Sharanya eyes were clouded with tears.

“Oh god!” Rohan’s head was throbbing with severe pain.

When Sharanya tried to move, he held her hands to explain his situation in a calmer way but was met with pure disgust from Sharanya’s eyes.

“To hell with this” Saying so, Rohan pulled Sharanya close to him, wrapped his arms around her struggling body and pressed his lips hard on hers. Her system crashed. She was wild with rage yet she melted against him.Her heart was racing so fast and her mind went into dizzying rounds. It was sheer madness yet Sharanya couldn’t break free from his trance nor his hold.

“Could a kiss be so powerfull? Could it damage heart which can never be repaired beyond time?” Sharanya mind wondered yet she was there in his hold at the most wrong time. She had wanted this kiss to be more passionate and full of love but it was edgy and dangerous. She tried to push him but his strong hold proved too difficult for her.

When Rohan’s senses cleared, he let go of her. Sharanya’s legs went weak. She collapsed on the ground. Rohan went to hold her but was stopped when Sharanya sobbed.

“Sharanya…I’m sorry ...Sharan…” Rohan felt guilty for his stupid behavior. But Sharanya’s sobs got louder. He immediately called her friend Satya and Sharanya went into the dinner hall with her. Rohan realized how he had hurt her…he shouldn’t have touched her. She was naïve and he had behaved foolishly!

The next day post breakfast, all the participants were free till their Departure time. Sharanya and her friends along with Simi and Rohan decided to visit Marudhamalai Hill Temple in Coimbatore.

As they were about to depart from the place, Rohan and Simi were engrossed in serious discussion.

“Hey…Rohan watch out!!” Satya pulled Rohan just in nick of time when a red alto went past him. It grazed Rohan’s hand and there were few blotches of blood in his shirt.

“What the hell... Who is driving that car!!?” Simi was shocked when she was the speeding alto!

“It’s him, it’s the killer!” Rohan ran behind the car.

Somewhere in distance, Akash spotted Rohan. He had enquired about Rohan’s where about from Yuvi but had not told him his real intensions.

“Hey Rohan!!” Akash saw Rohan running towards him but had failed to notice the Speeding red alto.

“Akash? ...Akash move away!!” Rohan waved his hands frantically but it was of no use.
Akash ran towards Rohan. He had to tell him who the killer is!

“Rohan… Wait man im ther…….” He ran out of words when the speeding Alto hit him and he was thrown in air. He was hit by the nearby pavilion and blood rushed out his mouth and ears and he was grasping for air!

“Oh ****…Akash!!” Rohan ran to him while his eyes were filled with hot tears.

Sharanya was a mute spectator to all this when she realized what would have gone through Rohan’s mind!

Rohan gathered Akash in his lap and tried to speak soothing words.

“Don’t worry Akash…It’s going to be okay. Just hold on for some time…listen to me Akash!!” Rohan’s tears burned his throat.

“Ro..Ro..Rohan…I know the kill..killer!!” Akash managed to say between deep breaths.

“I know dude… now relax...hold on!!”Rohan held his head high for the blood to stop gushing out of his wounds.

Sharanya had managed to reach the place and stood beside Rohan with tears.

Akash slowly breathed his last breath and the rest was mere silence was him.

“Hey..Akash..Wake up…” Rohan was shaking him vigorously holding his shirt collar.

“Rohan, he’s dead!” Sharanya slowly patted his shoulders as she spoke in between Rohan’s sobs.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Wrong Love Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM :: ENTERTAINMENT :: NOVELS-
Jump to: