RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
How to Identify a Software Engineer  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
How to Identify a Software Engineer  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
How to Identify a Software Engineer  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
How to Identify a Software Engineer  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
How to Identify a Software Engineer  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
How to Identify a Software Engineer  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
How to Identify a Software Engineer  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
How to Identify a Software Engineer  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
How to Identify a Software Engineer  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How to Identify a Software Engineer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

How to Identify a Software Engineer  Empty
PostSubject: How to Identify a Software Engineer    How to Identify a Software Engineer  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:17 pm

1.He/She never bargains… No wonder things have become so costly!

2.When a cab/bus passes by and you see all the commuters in it are sleeping like they haven’t slept for years…

3.Dilbert or Calvin is their favorite cartoon…

4.Words like issues, tracker, raising requests, buzz/ping, compile, delete [unlike erase or rub it off], onsite [n not abroad is what ‘foreign land’ is called] are the ones that would be used by ‘default’…

5.Weekends are holy words… they are like a salvation one seeks for…

6. “Wazzzup”, “Hows life?”, are few obvious questions one will be greeted with which would be immediately followed by “how’s work?”

7.Salaries, work etc are always better or in good shape in other companies than the one he/she is currently in…

8.They don’t send or take things… they always forward them! <O:P></O:P>

9.Drinking coffee is the most pleasurable thing they think they do in the entire day…

10.They seek a search engine in just almost everything they do… When I forget where I have kept my things at home the first thing that comes to my mind is “I wish there was a Google search for my room” J

11.Mondays are always blue…

12.All of them will have a dream to do something in life and that something would never be what they are doing right now…

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1