RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
What can you make in 10 minutes from your kitchen right now for kids? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
What can you make in 10 minutes from your kitchen right now for kids? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
What can you make in 10 minutes from your kitchen right now for kids? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
What can you make in 10 minutes from your kitchen right now for kids? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
What can you make in 10 minutes from your kitchen right now for kids? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
What can you make in 10 minutes from your kitchen right now for kids? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
What can you make in 10 minutes from your kitchen right now for kids? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
What can you make in 10 minutes from your kitchen right now for kids? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
What can you make in 10 minutes from your kitchen right now for kids? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What can you make in 10 minutes from your kitchen right now for kids?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anjali

Anjali

What can you make in 10 minutes from your kitchen right now for kids? Empty
PostSubject: What can you make in 10 minutes from your kitchen right now for kids?   What can you make in 10 minutes from your kitchen right now for kids? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:16 pm

OK girls (and guys if any)!!!

Imagine this situation - It is 2:30 in the afternoon, you have finished lunch! Bell rings at your place, your friend walks with her 8 year old child and says I've been out shopping so much, do you have something to feed me and child in 10 minutes !!!

Now open your fridge, freezer and cupboard and answer this question - what is in your pantry that you can prepare something in 10 minutes !!!

Let me look first !!!

1) First of all they are thirsty, so I can find - Lemons for lime juice, nestle iced tea powder for instant freshness, of course, milk, sugar, coffee, tea, green tea, boost, ragi malt, dino shake

2) Cornflakes and muesli, Oats, Ragi powder for ragi porridge - along with milk add all kinds of dry fruits and make a nutritious meal in 10 minutes

3) kandi podi (paruppu podi), til podi, groundnut podi - make rice, add ghee. Curd rice

4) I have atta mixed with green leaves and green chilli, I have curd, grated carrots and grated cucumber, and some chopped ginger (I always keep peeled ginger in fridge), just make some chapatis and give with curd raita - 10 minutes

5) I have grated bottle gourd in the fridge - mix rice flour, til, ajwain and salt and chilli powder - make shallow fry cutlets or dosas - serve with readymade allam pachadi or tomato ketchup

6) I always have some sprouts and some mixture packets - mix sprouts, different mixtures, cornflakes - add some grated carrots and chopped onions (I keep peeled and halved onions in fridge), squeeze lemon juice (or add curd) and you have a wonderful bhel !!!

7) I have frozen tikkis and potatoes, just pull out and bake for 20 minutes - but this is not 10 minutes

Cool Today (not everyday), I have paneer and capsicum marinating in curd+spices - so even paneer tikka will be ready in 10 minutes today

Please tell me what you have in your pantry right now that you can feed a hungry 8 year old kid in 10 minutes!!!

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM :: ENTERTAINMENT :: COOKING RECIPES-
Jump to: