RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
Adjustment Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
Adjustment Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Adjustment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Adjustment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Adjustment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Adjustment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Adjustment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
Adjustment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
Adjustment Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Adjustment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anjali

Anjali

Adjustment Empty
PostSubject: Adjustment   Adjustment Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:27 pm

Adjustment

Imagine a marriage as usual and the bride comes to her in - laws house. We all know how it turns out after that. Each day is made special by more and more complications of the in - laws and the DIL relation.

As days, months passes by, the Bride is so very upset with her life that she has nothing else in her life except complains. Every day, every night , all she talks to her husband is how her life has taken a miserable turn because of her in-laws where

1) SHE DOES NOT HAVE FREEDOM TO EVEN CHOOSE TO EAT THE FOOD OF HER CHOICE AS HER MIL DECIDES ALL THE MENU!

2) WHERE SHE FEELS LIKE MAID WHO HAS TO WASH THE PLATES OF HER YOUNGER BIL!

3) WHERE SHE CAN NOT SPEND EVEN A SINGLE PENNY WITH OUT HER FIL'S PERMISSION!

the list goes on n on .........
let me not explain this in detail as we can read more true to life incidents in :

Read more in the IL Forum> Relationships> Married life/ Relation with the in laws

In all this one interesting character is the HUSBAND! Poor man can neither go against his wife nor against his mom! We all know a brides life getting miserable but I think being a wife myself I often doubt if I were a man would I have been a good and balancing husband. The fact is "A husband’s job and life is not easy as well"!
Hey coming back to the story: after a few months the husband one day decides on something and calls up his whole family. He proposes that he will be shifting along with his wife to HIS In-laws home. Everyone was shocked but they had to accept his decision. His bride could not believe what she heard but was more than happy to be away from her in-laws.

Days passed, months passed by. There were many incidents taking place but there were no complains. (boys usually dont complain much !) At times the groom would find his bride upset but he never saw her complaining. One day he found her go to sleep without her dinner. He enquired why she had slept empty stomached. She replied back that she did not like the food that was prepared. He asked her to cook something she liked and eat. She said it would spoil the atmosphere at home and that it’s alright to adjust with such small matters. The groom said casually he is not able to understand:

1)When your mom cooks what you don’t like you never say that YOU DO NOT HAVE FREEDOM TO EAT WHAT YOU LIKE BUT INSTEAD SAY IT’S OK TO ADJUST.

2)When your sibling leaves any work incomplete you are always there to complete the task. YOU NEVER COMPLAIN SAYING IF YOU ARE HIS SERVANT.

3)When your father uses your jewels for getting a bank loan you never feel bad or complain. you are always ready to support the home no matter whether you like it not you do adjust and take every care not to spoil the atmosphere.

The groom proceeded saying that usually it is believed that a woman has more patience than a man. She can handle any "situation or change" more efficiently. That was the main reason why this tradition of a bride going to her husband’s home ever started in olden days. He said " I believed totally in you that you would definitely accept and adjust in my home but your every days troubles and complains made me rethink if I had expected a lot more from you. So I decided to be here, after all supporting each other is a partners duty. I know I can definetly adjust to any change even though I have some inconveniences but then this is also my family. Any ways now you have something to eat then go to sleep!"

These questions made the bride to rethink about her life as a whole. The words not only made the bride to rethink about her behavior but we all friend too liked the basic message. And yes after this you can

Back to top Go down

Adjustment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM :: ENTERTAINMENT :: SPECIAL ARTICLES-
Jump to: