RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
~~Letter From Baby Girl From Heaven~~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
~~Letter From Baby Girl From Heaven~~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Letter From Baby Girl From Heaven~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Letter From Baby Girl From Heaven~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Letter From Baby Girl From Heaven~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Letter From Baby Girl From Heaven~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Letter From Baby Girl From Heaven~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~Letter From Baby Girl From Heaven~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~Letter From Baby Girl From Heaven~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~~Letter From Baby Girl From Heaven~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

~~Letter From Baby Girl From Heaven~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Letter From Baby Girl From Heaven~~   ~~Letter From Baby Girl From Heaven~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Letter From Baby Girl From Heaven

Dear Mommy,

I am in Heaven now... I so wanted to be your little girl. I don't quiteunderstand what has happened. I was so excited when I began realizing myexistence. I was in a dark, yet comfortable place. I saw I had fingers andtoes. I was pretty far along in my developing, yet not near ready to leave mysurroundings. I spent most of my time thinking or sleeping. Even from myearliest days, I felt a special bonding between you and me.

Sometimes I heard you crying and I cried with you. Sometimes you would yell orscream, then cry. I heard Daddy yelling back. I was sad, and hoped you would bebetter soon. I wondered why you cried so much. One day you cried almost all ofthe day. I felt so hurt for you. I couldn't imagine why you were so unhappy.

That same day, the most horrible thing happened. A very mean monster came intothat warm, comfortable place I was in. I was so scared, I began screaming, butyou never once tried to help me. Maybe you never heard me. The monster gotcloser and closer as I was screaming and screaming, "Mommy, Mommy, help meplease; Mommy, help me." Complete terror is all I felt. I screamed andscreamed until I thought I couldn't anymore. Then the monster started rippingmy arms off. It hurt so bad; the pain I can never explain. It didn't stop.

Oh, how I begged it to stop. I screamed in horror as it ripped my leg off.

Though I was in such complete pain, I was dying. I knew I would never see yourface or hear you say how much you love me. I wanted to make all your tears goaway. I had so many plans to make you happy. Now I couldn't; all my dreams wereshattered. Though I was in utter pain and horror, I felt the pain of my heartbreaking, above all. I wanted more than anything to be your daughter. No usenow, for I was dying a painful death. I could only imagine the terrible thingsthat they had done to you. I wanted to tell you that I love you before I wasgone, but I didn't know the words you could understand.

And soon, I no longer had the breath to say them; I was dead. I felt myselfrising. I was being carried by a huge angel into a big beautiful place. I wasstill crying, but the physical pain was gone. The angel took me away to awonderful place... Then I was happy. I asked the angel what was the thing wasthat killed me. He answered, "Abortion". I am sorry, for I know howit feels." I don't know what abortion is; I guess that's the name of themonster. I'm writing to say that I love you and to tell you how much I wantedto be your little girl. I tried very hard to live. I wanted to live. I had thewill, but I couldn't; the monster was too powerful. It ****ed my arms and legsoff and finally got all of me. It was impossible to live. I just wanted you toknow I tried to stay with you. I didn't want to die. Also, Mommy, please watchout for that abortion monster. Mommy, I love you and I would hate for you to gothrough the kind of pain I did. Please be careful.

Love,
Your Baby Girl

~~Letter From Baby Girl From Heaven~~ Baby9zf3

Back to top Go down

~~Letter From Baby Girl From Heaven~~
Page 1 of 1