RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ApsarA

ApsarA

~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~   ~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:35 pm

~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~ Lizard_2131547b

A rare lizard survived a 3,000-mile flight in a freezing cold luggage hold only to then be put through the wash by an unsuspecting holidaymaker.

Company director Sue Banwell-Moore had returned from a holiday in the Cape Verde islands with a friend when she found the brown 6in (15.2cm) long Chioninia lizard among her washing.
Ms Banwell-Moore said after the initial shock she realised it must have stowed away in her suitcase and travelled all the way back to her house in Churchinford, near Taunton, Somerset.
She said she has since grown rather fond of the lizard, which she has named Larry.
''I got home on the Tuesday and it was snowy in the Blackdown Hills, and we got back in the early hours of the morning so it wasn't until the next day when I did a couple loads of washing that I found him,'' she said.
''I put the first lot out and then when I put the second lot out on to the clothes horse to dry, I looked down and there was this lizard on the floor. It was just sort of there.

~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~ 15115rqhdx6p3ji

~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~ FacebookGraphics2
Back to top Go down

~~Lizard survives washing machine spin ~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM :: ENTERTAINMENT :: SPECIAL ARTICLES-
Jump to: