RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
~~Childhood is a Bliss!!~~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
~~Childhood is a Bliss!!~~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Childhood is a Bliss!!~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Childhood is a Bliss!!~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Childhood is a Bliss!!~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Childhood is a Bliss!!~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Childhood is a Bliss!!~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~Childhood is a Bliss!!~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~Childhood is a Bliss!!~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~~Childhood is a Bliss!!~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ApsarA

ApsarA

~~Childhood is a Bliss!!~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Childhood is a Bliss!!~~   ~~Childhood is a Bliss!!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:40 pm

Childhood! It’s Bliss.

I so miss my childhood. There’s this constant feeling to grow old soon when you are a kid. You don’t realise how awesome it is to live every moment and enjoy it to the fullest when you are a kid. When you look back and reminisce your childhood you realise those were the best years of your life. I sometimes feel, if only I could ask God for one wish to be granted, it would definitely be this one. I would say, in a heart beat- Dear God, please let me be a kid again. Alas, it can’t happen now. But experiences make people wise. They make them stronger. Advice to all the kids there, enjoy every moment of your childhood, for it's precious.

I notice that most of the kids today don’t spend much time playing outdoor games and are happy to sit on a couch and watch TV or play video games! When I was a little kid I had the time of my life running around and playing.

Looking back on my life I understand that my childhood memories played a big part of forming my character. It’s amazing that such a short span of my life affected many phases of my adult life… Good and Bad.

I am sure many would agree that Childhood Memories have a powerful influence. And I must admit that the powerful influence that my childhood memory has given me is: Commitment. My greatest childhood memory was learning the lesson of Commitment.

I can go on and on reminiscing my childhood memories. But the fact is it’s long gone and can only be cherished. Over the years I have realized that many people look down on the ones who’ve had a broken home. The kids who’ve had a bitter childhood. Factors can be plenty. Personal Choices, Career Challenges, etc, etc. In my case it was my parent’s separation. I did mention earlier that the most powerful influence that my childhood memory has given me is “Commitment”. I am sure it’s easier to relate why? To begin with, mentally I grew up way too early than required. This made me see the difference between good, bad and ugly at a very young age. I wish people wouldn’t be opinionated about the children who come from broken families and I wish they would see them as normal human beings and not look down upon them treating them as lost souls. I do agree that there are some blessed individuals who’ve had a wonderful united family and a blissful childhood. I feel extremely happy for them. For they are blessed to have a smooth and hassle free journey all through. Today when I look back, I do get reminded of everything in a nutshell and not just the negative side of it. Life offers many surprises, its how we take it. It throws infinite challenges at us; it’s how we see them. If we feel we are good for nothing, that would be the end of it. My advice to everybody who has this feeling of disappointment is- Don’t give up. Move on, face it. It’s going to be a bumpy ride, but then nothing is a bed of roses for anybody is it? We all have faced difficulties sometime or the other. This is what life is. So go on everyone. Conquer the world with a smile on your face and a hope in your heart. And most importantly have faith in yourself. And always always believe in God.

~~Childhood is a Bliss!!~~ %5Bwallcoo.com%5D_Children's%20Day%20_25
Back to top Go down

~~Childhood is a Bliss!!~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM :: ENTERTAINMENT :: SHORT STORIES-
Jump to: