RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
~~Sneha's Wedding to be celebrated for 4 days~~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
~~Sneha's Wedding to be celebrated for 4 days~~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Sneha's Wedding to be celebrated for 4 days~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Sneha's Wedding to be celebrated for 4 days~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Sneha's Wedding to be celebrated for 4 days~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Sneha's Wedding to be celebrated for 4 days~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Sneha's Wedding to be celebrated for 4 days~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~Sneha's Wedding to be celebrated for 4 days~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~Sneha's Wedding to be celebrated for 4 days~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~~Sneha's Wedding to be celebrated for 4 days~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ApsarA

ApsarA

~~Sneha's Wedding to be celebrated for 4 days~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Sneha's Wedding to be celebrated for 4 days~~   ~~Sneha's Wedding to be celebrated for 4 days~~ Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:51 pm

~~Sneha's Wedding to be celebrated for 4 days~~ Sneha5

Actor Prasanna- Sneha’s marriage is to take place on 11th of May. Arrangements for the marriage are going on.

Sneha while speaking about this said, "I have decided to celebrate my marriage function for four days.

First I will be hosting a special party for actors, actresses and close friends in my residence. In the four days function, there will be Mehendi and Sangeet ceremonies which will be held in a grandeur way.
For the marriage I have purchased silk saris in all colours. I had been to Kancheepuram to purchase silk saris to be worn during the marriage.

Since the marriage is to take place in two traditional ways, I will be wearing the sari in Madisar style for the Brahmin type of marriage. I will be wearing different saris for each ceremony.

I will also be wearing Ghagra Choli dress like how Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit wore in the marriage sequence in the Hindi film Hum Aapke Hain Koun. My sister is designing all the costumes for me.

This marriage will take place in a traditional way. If I think of my marriage day, I feel like thousands of butterflies are flying in my mind. Prasanna is a suitable person for me."

~~Sneha's Wedding to be celebrated for 4 days~~ 1649331s8zif8qkh5
Back to top Go down

~~Sneha's Wedding to be celebrated for 4 days~~
Page 1 of 1