RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
~~Love Beyond Life~~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
~~Love Beyond Life~~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Love Beyond Life~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Love Beyond Life~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Love Beyond Life~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Love Beyond Life~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~Love Beyond Life~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~Love Beyond Life~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~Love Beyond Life~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~~Love Beyond Life~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

~~Love Beyond Life~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Love Beyond Life~~   ~~Love Beyond Life~~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:55 am

Love Beyond Life

I am presenting a true story of a couple who led an illustrious life of realizing an American dream by scaling the career rapidly, building a dwelling place for the safety and security of the family, educating the children well and exploring the life with contentment. The husband had all clean habits with no vices I know of. The wife is from a very noble family and was raised among chants and all kinds of positive vibrations at home among many children. The husband was working for a software company as a senior project manager and hence moved from city to city and finally chose to be in one city for the welfare of the family. They built a beautiful home for themselves and were looking forward to a good life.

We all heard the term “Man proposes and God disposes”. The tragedy struck this family. One fine day the tragedy struck. The husband had severe problem with digestion and had unbearable vomiting sensation every time he ate. After so many tests, he was diagnosed of Cirrhosis of the lever. He panicked a lot and his health was deteriorating very rapidly. All of a sudden, he was kept in the hospital for a prolonged period of time and the wife was struggling with two small children. The colleagues who worked with her husband helped her go through this ordeal. One fine day, he passed away in the hospital telling his colleagues to take care of his family. The tears rolled out of every colleague who heard this and they all assembled for his funeral.

The wife being a very spiritually advanced individual, her first aim was to keep the children safe and away from fear of future. She handled herself so beautifully and went through 13 days of rituals. One of the colleagues told me that her husband’s last word was to call and let me know about his condition with the hope that I would guide the family. When I heard about it I decided to become a mentor for the family even though I lived in another city. I politely asked my friend’s wife about her future plan. The husband took loan to build the house but did not have any insurance coverage for such eventualities. She was a home maker and did not work. I managed to get all death benefits and helped her invest the money carefully at various institutions. She categorically told me that she wanted to fulfill her husband’s wish to educate the children in the US. She managed to apply for several jobs and finally managed to get a job in a bank. She is paying the mortgage payment every month for the past 11 years. She raised her two children single-handed and now one of them has gone to the college and the other is finishing up the school. We called her every week for the past 11 years to provide moral support to her. The children are also very responsible; understanding the sacrifices the mother is making and is doing their part to support their mom.

No one would have blamed her if she moved back to India selling the house and take all the death benefit back to India and settled down in India. In fact, her brothers asked her to come down and live with them. She politely refused and decided to sacrifice her life for the welfare of the children. She is performing so well in her career gaining ground in her roles. She affectionately calls me “Anna”. Even though she gracefully considers me as a mentor for her family, I feel she is the guide teaching me how to lead a meaningful life. Every time I think of her, my heart melts with love and respect for her devotion to her family. She is clearly a role model for her children and a role model for many women. She is not showing her love for her husband by conducting yearly ritual or by having his photograph always next to her but by living and conducting a life to fulfill the wishes of her husband. Is that love that lives beyond life of the husband? I believe it is. I am praying every day for her children to flourish in life and think of their mother’s sacrifice every single day of their life.
Back to top Go down

~~Love Beyond Life~~
Page 1 of 1