RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
~~My Daughter's Marriage~~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
~~My Daughter's Marriage~~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~My Daughter's Marriage~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~My Daughter's Marriage~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~My Daughter's Marriage~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~My Daughter's Marriage~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
~~My Daughter's Marriage~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~My Daughter's Marriage~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
~~My Daughter's Marriage~~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~~My Daughter's Marriage~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

~~My Daughter's Marriage~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~My Daughter's Marriage~~   ~~My Daughter's Marriage~~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:05 pm

My Daughter's Marriage

Let me introduce myself. I am Ram Murthy, 60 years old and today is my only daughter's marriage. Today is one of the happiest moments in my life.

My daughter is getting married and here I am running on the streets. I hurried towards the marriage hall. I blame myself for this. I should have withdrawn sufficient money and kept with me. Why do I always keep things for last moment? The cook comes up and tells me that he needs some money immediately to buy more grocery. My only option is reach the nearest ATM to get some money. Thank God, I found an ATM just two roads away from the marriage hall.

Anu is looking so lovely today. I still remember the day she was born. I cried the moment I saw her and she had a smile on her face. She was so happy to see me. She still has the same innocent smile. And when she was one year old, the first words she spoke was "Papa". Malathi was so jealous of me. She always felt that Anu loved me more than her.

I wish Malathi was here to see our daughter's marriage. Anu is the most beautiful bride I have seen. She resembles Malathi so much.

I am crossing the road thinking about my daughter. Suddenly there is a truck coming towards me. "Aah, Can't you see and drive?". I scream at the driver. He does not even notice me and speeds away from there. There is no room for pedestrians now a days. People seem to lose their mind when they are driving. Oh, what am I thinking? Its almost time for muhurtham. Let me hurry to the marriage hall.

I reach the hall on time and see that its almost full. All my dear relatives and friends are there. It is such a happy ocassion. Oh, there is my daughter in the mantap, sitting next to her would be husband. What a lovely pair? I know she is looking for me.

"Hey Anu, I am here.". I call out for her. She is now relieved after seeing me.

Anu glances at me every now and then to make sure I am there. She looks sad. I can understand her mixed feelings. She is happy to get married to her love. But at the same time sad that she will be leaving me. She has never been away from me till now. How can I stay without her? I keep thinking this always. But thats how the world is. Daughters are always brought up to give them away in marriage to a different family. I am happy that Anu has found a good partner. I hope that the family loves her as their daughter. I stand there witnessing my daughter's marriage. I have tears flowing in my eyes.

The marriage ceremonies are over. My daughter and son-in-law walk up to me to take my blessings. I bless them with all my heart. I wish them a very happy and long life. I hope my daughter gets along with her husband's family well. My daughter hugs me and starts crying. I try to be brave and hide my tears.

"Papa, please come with me. I cannot leave you alone and go. I will miss you a lot."

"Don't worry Anu dear. I will come and meet you whenever you feel like seeing me. You have such a good husband, I doubt you will think about me." I pinched her pink cheeks.

"Papa, don't say like that." She hugged me more tightly.

I suddenly remember I have forgotten something. I loosen her grip.

"Anu, I have to meet the cook." I told my daughter and went towards the kitchen place.

I see a couple of policemen entering the marriage hall. They walk towards Anu. I am hiding behind the doors and listening to them.

"Are you Mr.Ram Murthy's daughter?" One of them asked her.

"Yes. But why are you asking this?" Anu was tensed.

"We found this invitation card in his pocket. Thats how we got this address." The policeman said and showed the invitation card.
There was a big question mark on her face.

"So? What has my Papa done?"

"Your father met with an accident one hour ago. He died on the spot. We are so sorry."

"What? I don't believe this!!!. He was here just two minues back." Anu let out a loud cry.

I had a last glimpse of my daughter and walked away from there. I didn't have the strength to see my daughter crying. .

Back to top Go down

~~My Daughter's Marriage~~
Page 1 of 1