RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
My Wrong Love Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
My Wrong Love Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
My Wrong Love Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
My Wrong Love Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
My Wrong Love Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
My Wrong Love Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
My Wrong Love Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
My Wrong Love Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
My Wrong Love Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My Wrong Love Story

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

My Wrong Love Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:45 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 26

Rohan couldn’t do anything to stop this. He had not been given that boon to look in to the future this time. He was so close to the murderer yet he couldn’t grasp the truth. He had lost one valuable life no matter he was a crook or not.

“He deserved to live!!” Rohan muttered as his blue jean were fully covered in blood.
By then a large crowd had gathered and the police was informed. Sharanya stood beside Rohan.

Once Akash body was taken to the government hospital, Rohan got up from the place he was sitting holding Akash.

“Rohan…Rohan…Come here!!” Simi slowly helped Rohan and made him to sit in a nearby tea shop. All of them were shaken by the gores of the accident.

They all witnessed how a life was taken away from the clutches of Akash. Sharanya realized what Rohan underwent every time he saw in to the future. How his dreams were shattered every time he dreamt. It was no boon...it was a curse in disguise.

Simi slowly held Rohan’s hand and spoke, “Rohan, you need to get out of this shock. Now look at me… Rohan…!”

Rohan was totally gripped by his the last words of Akash which was heard only by him!

“Save me!!” Akash has merely framed these words before his breath had mixed with the air making it one, taking him into another world where one can’t reach.

Rohan slowly looked up and his eyes met with Sharanya!

She was looking as if she was in that accident. He realized how shaken she was. Rohan slowly moved and walked over to Sharanya.

“Don’t worry… I won’t let anything happen to you! I promise!” Rohan framed Sharanya’s face as he spoke.

Sharanya was so badly frightened. She didn’t know who it was or why it had happened. But she knew they wanted to kill Rohan and that very thought had frightened her. Yet he was swearing to keep her safe.

Sharanya wrapped her arms around Rohan and started weeping. How stupid she had been. She was not able to look through his heart. He wanted to protect her when his own life was in danger. What more can she wish for!

Rohan didn’t speak anything to console her. He simply held her. Silence is greater when the only words spoken were of love.

All of her friends didn’t disturb them because they knew there was something more to what met their eyes.

As Sharanya’s tears dried, Rohan still held her. When they moved apart, Sharanya knew she was indeed in his heart.

“Here, both of you better drink this. We need to go to the local police station now!” Satya held two cups of hot tea.

“Thanks!” Sharanya managed to sit along with the others. Simi simply smiled at Sharanya.

“Don’t worry; He’ll take care of everything for you!” Simi held Sharanya’s hand and here smile was as reassuring as Rohan’s words.

Our heart sees only what it wants to see no matter how naked the truth can be. Sharanya realized how much she had mistaken Simi when their relationship was simple friendship.

“You people, go to room and pack. Ill got to the station. Don’t discuss this with anybody okay. Satya please take care of Sharanya!” Rohan instructed.

“No, I’m coming with you!” Sharanya was adamant.

Rohan couldn’t deny. He immediately called Yuvaraj and informed him what all had happened. Yuvaraj was shocked. Rohan reassured him and asked him to check on Arun’s safety.

Later he made another call to Mr. Krishnamurthy, his dad’s friend and had informed what had happened. Since Rohan’s dad had already told his friend what had happened, Krishnamurthy understood and asked him to meet him in his office in another hour.

All of them reached the room and refreshed. Rohan wore another set of clean clothes yet he had shed few tears when he had scrubbed the stains of blood from his body when he showered.

Rohan and Sharanya started to the Commissioner’s office. They were asked to wait for ten mins before they were led into another room.

Mr. Krishnamurthy seemed like the lion in his den.

“Hello Rohan!” He extended his hand.

“Hello Uncle, This is Sharanya!” Rohan introduced her.

Rohan then narrated what had happened that morning. Sharanya listened carefully to their conversation when she remembered she had been watching Simi and Rohan that morning when they spoke. She even remembered seeing the speeding red alto. At that instant, Sharanya grasped Rohan’s hand!

“Sharanya? What happened?” Rohan was surprised since she had not held his hands even when they came and when he tried she had just walked past him.

“I know the numbers!” Sharanya was still gazing in to thin air.

“What?” Mr. Krishnamurthy was puzzled. ”What is she talking?”

“I know the numbers on the car plates … you know Rohan, how I was jealous of you and Simi and I was watching you people when I saw the car too…I remember the numbers! I was just shocked when I saw a man dying so I didn’t realize it!!” Sharanya neither was too excited to stop talking nor was she bothered of their company.

“Do you remember the number? You sure?” Rohan was perplexed.

“Yes. It’s AP 05 7632! That’s the number Rohan!” Sharanya’s brows were knitted in perspiration.

“Now that was what needed. Let me check on it.” Saying so the police officer left to make few calls.

“Oh Sharan, Thank you so much… thank you!” Rohan squeezed Sharanya’s hand before he left to make a call.

Rohan returned in a short while and they bid good bye to Krishnamurthy. On their way to the hotel, Rohan told Sharanya about what had happened!

“They tried to kill Arun? But why?” Sharanya was confused.

“We are yet to find that! I need to leave immediately. I would be leaving by flight Sharan so you reach home safe and call me as soon as you reach home! Got it!” Sharanya merely nodded her head while Rohan dashed for his flight.

“What happened? Where is he of to?” Satya questioned Sharanya.

“To Chennai, Guess he has something up his sleeves!” Sharanya hoped with all her heart that nothing should go wrong with Rohan.

While Sharanya and her friends boarded the bus and were half way to Chennai, Rohan had reached Chennai.

He immediately called up Surendar who was the Chennai’s police Commissioner.

“Hello, yes, did you find whose car it is Mr. Surendar?” Rohan was anxious.

“Huh… you did! That’s great!” Rohan was very close to the killer, thanks to Sharanya!

“What did you just say? It’s registered under Deepak Manor Reddy??” Rohan was profusely sweating.

“Are you sure?” Rohan was still under shock.

“Yes I am” Boomed the voice from the other end.

“That cold blooded creature who had murdered Shreya was Deepak??”Rohan held on to a nearby pole as his head was spinning in circles.

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:21 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 27

“Do you know him Mr.Rohan?” Surendar’s voice boomed from the other end.
Rohan couldn’t speak any further. His voice chocked over the lump that had suddenly formed in his throat. He disconnected the call.

Yuvaraj reached Airport just in time to see Rohan’s eyes swimming in tears.

“Hey, what happened? Rohan you don’t worry we’ll find the killer!!” Yuvaraj gave a brotherly hug to Rohan before he dragged Rohan along with him to the car.

“You won’t believe who is in town?” Yuvaraj expected a response from Rohan but all he got was a blank look.

“Alright I’ll tell you. It’s Deepak!!” Yuvaraj beamed.

“He is in Town for a long time Yuvi!! We just didn’t know!!” Rohan had a serious look on his face.

“Oh come on… I don’t understand anything…but sorry to disappoint you he still doesn seem to trust you Rohan. Ranjani saw him when he came home! He is…” Yuvaraj was cut short when Rohan almost screamed.

“What? Is Ranjani safe? I’ll kill that bloody guy if he tried to mess with Ranju…I swear I will…” Yuvaraj eased Rohan before he could get wild.

“Rohan…What’s wrong with you. You were the one who called Deepak to come here. You were the one who wanted him to trust you. How can he hurt Ranjani…He is your friend, my cousin!” Yuvaraj was rendered speechless when Rohan almost grabbed his collar when he told the truth.

“That’s because he’s the one who killed my Shreya, your sister! He’s the one who tried to kill Arun; he’s the one who took Akash’s life!!”

“What? No how can it be Rohan… your confused!!” Yuvaraj was shocked and terrified with truth! He had been with Deepak since his childhood, though Deepak was an adamant person how he could have killed Shreya!!

“Yes it is!! The car’s number belonged to Deepak Manor Reddy!! It was the same car which tried to kill me! It was the same car, Akash had told me about, and it was the same car which took his life!! He deserved to live Yuvi!! He asked me to save him yuvi… save him before he died!! Do you even know what it means!!?” Rohan was wild with rage.

Rohan had least expected this! He had expected that the truth would clear his conscience, but that was not what was happening. He was feeling the bitter pang of betrayal as if it was an epidemic disease. His dreams, his hopes were shared only with his friends, somebody whom he had called as family. Yet, it had broken his wings of happiness, butchered his peace of mind and at last left him hopeless as if he was a stranded victim, a lone survivor!

“Rohan… how can he…”Yuvaraj was feeling the sudden jolt the truth had givem him.

“Where is he now Yuvi?” Rohan clenched his teeth as he bought the car’s engine to life.

Elsewhere, Sharanya had reached Koyambedu bus stop and amid the crowd struggled to reach the auto stand.

“Hey, let me help you!!” Her bag was snatched and Sharanya was wondering who it was.

Sharanya managed to see Ram with her bag in his hand through the crowd..

“Hey, how are you?” Sharanya gave a warm smile.

“Good, Shall we go? I’ll drop you home!” Ram started walking and Sharanya struggled to keep up with him.

“Hey, it’s okay. I’ll call dad!” But her answers were met with blunt looks.

Once inside the car, there was complete silence. Sharanya broke it and spoke first.

“Ram, I’m sorry ….i know I’ve ignored you but please try to understand my state!” Sharanya was still searching for words whereas Ram drove the car steadily.

“Ram…Im in love with your friend Rohan! I know Rohan loves me…but your my friend and even before I propose him I need to tell you because I respect your friendship and I value it.”

But it seemed as Ram didn’t pay heed to it, He took a sharp turn and Sharanya was startled.

“Ram…Drive slowly what’s got into you!” Sharanya managed to compose herself from the shock he gave her.

Still silence was the only answer Ram gave his friend.

Sharanya wanted to continue her conversation though there was a lack of interest from the other end.

“Hey by the way whose car is it?? I never knew you had an …..Alto!!” Sharanya’s voice flickered.

“Oh it’s my friends!!” Ram drove as steady as his voice.

“Oh!” quipped Sharanya.

Elsewhere Rohan and Yuvaraj entered Ram’s home only to find Ranjani sitting in the couch.

“What the hell are you doing here!!?” Rohan almost grabbed his sister.

“Hey… I came to convince Deepak…Why are you so tensed? What happened?” Ranjani managed to stand up from the couch with her baby bump.

Deepak entered right in time with two glasses of juice and was surprised when he saw they had company.

“Well…Rohan! How are you?” Deepak’s sarcastic tone was evident.

“You bloody guy!! You slimy creature!!” Rohan pounced on Deepak not giving him one chance to know what happened.

Rohan punched Deepak and he was met with the same force. They then smashed the fish tank as the glass shattered all over the floor.Rohan’s leg swept out in a wide, graceful art, connecting with Deepak’s ankles, throwing him off balance. Without even realizing what exactly was happening, Deepak found himself flat on his back, sucking in deep breaths of air that seemed devoid of oxygen, wincing as tiny glass pieces from the broken fish tank dug painfully into his back.

“Now that’s enough…Yuvi what’s happening! Why are you not stopping them?” Ranjani was panic stricken.

“This good for nothing killed my sister Ranju!! He is the killer!” Yuvaraj didn’t move a muscle but just stood still.

“Yuvi…Stop them or I will!!” Ranjani indicated her baby bump before Yuvaraj realized what his wife meant. He hurriedly went to separate the dueling friends.

Once Rohan was pulled away…Deepak crawled to a nearby table for support. When Ranjani tried to tend to Deepak, Rohan swore at him angrily.

Deepak had lost two teeth and a deep cut ran along his lip. He had a blackened eye and was wounded in several places due to the glass pieces across the floor. Rohan himself was hurt. His shirt was torn and blood was trickling out of his forehead.

“How can I kill Shreya…? You cheat you are putting the blame on me...and...And you’re turning Yuvi against me!! I should have known!! I Trusted you and…” Deepak managed to speak.

“Shut up… You killed Akash... You tried to kill me!! And you killed my Shreya! I knew you loved her, so how could you Deepak…You sick weirdo!!” Rohan was held back by Yuvi lest he caused any more damage to Deepak.

“How did you know I loved Shreya?? How??” Deepak was surprised!

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:30 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 28

“Ram told me! Thank god he did!! Else I wouldn’t have known your motive!! You killed her just because she loved me!! You should have told me Deepak I would have given anything up for you!!” Rohan eased as he sat down. He was too tired and devoid of emotions.

“What? No… how can I kill Shreya!! I didn’t!! I loved her…yes I accept but I gave up for you!!” Deepak was confused and angry with Ram for sharing his secret!!

“Don’t you dare bluff to me!!?” Rohan tried to hit him again but Ranjani stopped him.
“Let him speak Rohan!!” She gave a stern warning.

“I didn’t kill her Rohan…She was my cousin. We grew up together how I can do it when I was in love with her. I didn’t even know where you took her until Ram told me later that night!”

“But I had not told her to come out that night!! I was only planning and had told only Ram about it!! I had not called Shreya!!” Rohan answered frantically.

“Then why did you kill Akash!! Why did you try to kill Arun!!?” Rohan’s anger grew intense.

“I didn’t! I saw Akash only when he came to your place yesterday. He got scared seeing me and Ram and he ran out of your home!! Ranjani told he was your friend!!” Deepak spluttered.

“Ram was with you when Akash met you?” Rohan now grew suspicious.

Deepak nodded. Rohan enquired the time when Deepak met Akash.

“It was around 7.45 in the evening!” Ranjani confirmed.

Rohan immediately checked Yuvi’s phone and found out that Akash had called Yuvaraj sharp at 7.50 PM enquiring about his where about.

“Is Ram using your car?AP 05 7632?” Rohan held Deepak’s gaze.

“Yes, He’s using it from the time he came to Chennai! I didn’t want it to be with the travels where my dad had rented it about 6 years ago! The travels didn’t pay the rent for the car and I didn’t want it to be transported nor given to my relatives who had tortured my dad in to buying the car and hiring it as a business proposal! So I requested Ram to use it! Why?” Deepak was confused while Rohan clearly understood what happened.

“Where is Ram?” Rohan moved towards Deepak and touched him gently.

Deepak was surprised at Rohan’s gentle touch. “He’s gone to pick his friend Sharanya! Why?”

Rohan didn’t waste any time. He asked his brother in law to inform Surendar to follow his GPS in the car.

Rohan asked Ranjani to tend to Deepak’s wounds and asked them to be safe.

“I’m sorry buddy!!” Rohan uttered before he ran out to his car. Yuvaraj followed him. Deepak lay motionless trying to clear the puzzle.

“Why did Rohan ask about the car?” Deepak was still wondering.

Ram drove through a deserted road.

“Hey, where are we?” Sharanya didn’t know their route but was assured when Ram told it was a shortcut since all the roads were blocked or diverted but was surprised when he stopped the car in the middle of the deserted road.

“Hey? What happened? Why…”A piece of cloth was pressed against Sharanya’s mouth as she lost her conscience.

When she woke up, she was strongly tied against a chair and it was completely dark. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she could make out a dark figure standing in front of her.

“Hey...Where is Ram? What have you done to him? You…” Sharanya froze in shock when she realized the silhouette was none other than Ram himself.

“Ram??” Sharanya sat as if electricity had passed through her.

“Yes, monu!! It’s me!!” Ram smiled.

“Never guessed right?? Well my parents have always said am good in acting though I didn’t take up any classes!” smirked Ram.

“You killed Shreya?” Sharanya was still not able to believe her eyes.

“Oh hell, yeah! I killed her!!”

“Why??” Sharanya’s voice echoed across the empty room.

“Well, simple I loved her!! Loved her silky black hair, her mesmerizing eyes, he slender hips, her long legs, and her sexy voice! Who wouldn’t monu!! She was a stunner!! But as usual Rohan got the ladies! He was a ladies man monu!! Deepak was as usual the loser!! I was always the winner but they didn’t realize!!” laughed Ram.

“You thought the guy who warned you in the hotel meant Rohan?? Ha ha ha!! He meant me silly! He saw me kill her, savor the pain she underwent!! That idiot tried to save her after I went, that’s why his finger prints were all over Shreya’s lovely body!!” Ram paced the room.

“Why did you kill her, you moron?” Sharanya tasted blood when Ram smacked her hard across her face.

“I would have been good to you…I was good to you! If only you would have accepted my love! You are adamant! Just like that idiotic Shreya! I made moves on her in the party itself but she warned me! When Shreya was in love with Rohan, I befriended her! She trusted me!! Deepak fell for her, poor fellow! I told it to Rohan to let go of Shreya but he didn’t do it immediately! That night only I knew Rohan had planned to take her to dinner. I spoke to her and told her to meet Rohan in the place where I planned. She did go, dressed up in all her glory!! I only wanted to have her!! I went after her!! She didn’t let me to even touch her. She protested, warned me that she would tear down my image and respect with my friends and family. The only way left for me was to kill her monu!! Oh wow!! It was so good you won’t believe!! You need to kill a person to know its joy!!” Ram smiled at Sharanya!

“You sadist!! You never loved her!! Deepak is not the loser!! You are!!” Sharanya faced another slap as she lost her conscience.

When Sharanya’s memory resurfaced, Ram held her hands. Sharanya tried to jerk her hand free but couldn’t.

“I didn’t want to kill Shreya but I had to monu! I thought I could frame Rohan for the murder!! I was free but Ranjani’s boyfriend turned up. He tried to save her but she died!! He fled from the scene thinking of his past record of crimes. I thought it was over and done. I wanted to have a happy life with you monu. You spoilt it!!” Ram squeezed her hand.

“Why…Why did you kill Akash??” Sharanya wanted to know the truth. She knew somewhere in the deep corner of her heart, help was nearing but for that she needed time. She started her conversation once again to prolong the time.

“Well he saw me kill Arun! Guess he identified me when he saw me in Rohan’s home!!

That’s why he came after you people to Coimbatore. But I killed him just in time. Now don’t you want to know how I planned to kill your Rohan!!?”

“That you can tell me when you come with me to the police Station!!” Rohan stood a few meters away from them.

“How…How did you find out where I was…”Ram panicked.

“Well, not to surprise you anymore, I have few friends.” Torchlights bought light to the room which was only lit up with a small bulb.

Yuvaraj, Deepak, Ranjani along with Surendar and his police force stood beside Rohan.
Ram was terrified and pulled Sharanya into his clutches. He pressed the knife against her throat.

“Don’t move!! I’ll kill her.” Ram threatened.

It was now Rohan’s turn to be scared.

“Leave her!” Deepak warned Ram.

“Oh it’s the loser monu!!” Sharanya knew death was very close to her. How she wanted to wake up and find it to be a dream. She missed her parents dearly. They didn’t know anything yet.

Ram pressed the knife and its shiny edge pierced her skin as the first drop of blood trickled from her neck and stuck to the knife.

Surendar shot Ram and before anybody could realize what happened, Ram was shot yet he managed to take the knife take deeper plunge in Sharanya’s throat!

Back to top Go down
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:02 pm

My Wrong Love Story - 29 [ THE END ]

Ram fell back while Sharanya’s vision blurred. Now the blood was not trickling but there was a constant flow. She remembered Rohan rushing towards her and carrying her while she closed her eyes.

Sharanya was in a semi-conscious state before she was sedated. She overheard patches of conversation.

“I need to go… don’t… sharan….love….be back.... soon…live...for me…”

Nothing made sense for Sharanya. It was at least a day before she came to her senses.

Once she opened her eyes, her parents were before her. They rushed to her and cradled her.

“Ma dad…I’m sorry...i…” Sharanya couldn’t speak continuously.

“Don’t be sorry Sharanya!! I told your parents everything!! Everything will be alright!” Ranjani stepped into the room.

Sharanya managed to ask for Rohan.

“He left Sharanya! He had to go to close few police formalities and business was pending there!!” Ranjani felt sorry for Sharanya when she realized her love as tears rolled down Sharanya’s cheeks.

After six month, Life returned to its normalcy. Sharanya was placed as Network Administrator in a reputed firm. Her parents never spoke of that fateful night or of Rohan.

Ram was declared dead when he was bought to the hospital. Her mom had told her. Though he was the murderer, Sharanya always felt warmth from him. He was her friend. There were many nights when she cried herself to sleep.Ram's parents were miserable! They had not expected Ram to a physco!How they wished they had concentrated more on their son, but now it was too late.

Arun had recovered and was on the right path this time. He had found himself a decent job and even asked Ranjani's apology but she was thankful she met him, else she wouldn't have married Yuvaraj, her loving husband.

The truth dawned on Deepak! He was thankful to God for Rohan, but he always wondered why and when Ram had changed to the ugly monster and missed his friend dearly though he was not what he portrayed.

Satya was happily married and Simi was also placed as a network admin. They were in constant touch. Once when Simi had accidentally mentioned Rohan or Ram, Sharanya broke down. From that day, Simi took efforts not to mention both their names.

One day in office, Sharanya’s mobile rang with her special ring tone. It reminded her of Rohan. No, she had to put the past behind her. She hurriedly picked the call.
“Hello Sharanya, this is Ranjani!” Ranjani greeted her.

“Oh hi, how are you? Are you regular to doctor??” Sharan managed to smile.

“Oh yeah. Can you come down to your lobby; I’m waiting here for you. Rohan wanted me to give you something!” Ranjani’s warm voice flowed through the phone.

“Oh, alright. I’ll come down!” Sharanya hurried down the stairs to the lobby only to be taken in to Ranjani’s arms.

“Wow, it’s so good to see you!!”Ranjani’s baby bump had grown bigger and she was due in another two weeks.

“Yeah!” Sharanya hugged her back.

“Did you come alone?” Sharanya was concerned.

“Oh no…they wouldn’t let me drive!! My dad has come down to Chennai. He bought something from Rohan! Rohan asked me to give you this.” Ranjani handed over a small box wrapped in gift wrapper.

“Oh, I can’t take this! Please give it back to him!! I’m sorry” Sharanya protested.

“Oh no he’ll kill me!! You better take it!!” Saying so Ranjani forced the gift into Sharanya’s hand. “I need to go! See you tonight!!...i mean some night!! Bye!!” Ranjani walked fast towards her waiting car.

Sharanya stood there with memories of Rohan! Why did he do this to me!! Why didn’t he even try calling me!! Tears, hot and bitter burned her cheeks. She swiftly wiped them and went to her place. She had not cared to open the present. It lay inside her bag.
She reached her home around 8 that night. As she stood outside her door, there were too many slippers outside.

“Wonder who it could be?” As Sharanya’s mom opened the door, Sharanya peeped inside but there was nobody except for an elderly person.

“Oh there you are, come soon! Refresh and come!!” Sharnaya’s mom instructed her. Sharanya didn’t argue but did as she was told. She had no interest to argue. Once she came out to the living room, her mom thrust the coffee cup in her hand.

“Give it to him!! He’s going to be your father in law!!” Sharanya’s mom told her.
Sharanya was shocked but she didn’t have time to express. She gave the coffee and with tears filled eyes proceeded to her room when a familiar voice stopped her.

“Not willing to know whom you’re going to marry?” Rohan’s image framed the doorway to her parent’s bedroom.

Sharanya was stunned seeing him. “What is he doing here? Am I dreaming?” Sharanya wondered.

“He’s my dad!! Mr.Vishwanath!! And he’s here to ask your hand for his son!! Your parents accepted but you seem to be confused!!” Rohan’s remarks were sarcastic.
Sharanya’s tears were now free flowing. She couldn’t hide her happiness yet she wanted to cry. How much she had missed him.

“Oh no!! Don’t you cry!!?” Rohan moved fast and gathered her in his arms.

“Didn’t you see my gift??” Rohan asked Sharanya as she nodded her head.

“Well, why don’t you see now!!” Rohan dug through her bag and retrieved the small box.
Sharanya didn’t speak but did as she was asked. As she opened the box, a thousand small diamonds smiled at her. It was a beautiful diamond studded ring.

“I had got it for Shreya for our anniversary!!”Rohan didn’t flinch this time but proceeded.
“I needed time to think it out Sharan! I loved you, I realized as soon as I read your mind, your heart! But I wanted time to forget the past, to move on!! I wanted to promise you a brand new beginning and not from where Shreya had left! You deserve a new beginning. Im giving you one now!! I know I loved Shreya but guess god had different plans! You complete me Sharan!! Will you marry me??” Rohan proposed her in her house in front of her parents.

Sharanya was completely speechless, she just nodded. Rohan hugged her and kissed her forehead.

“Now let’s try out the ring, shall we?”

Rohan slid the ring into Sharanya’s fingers and it fit perfectly as if it had been waiting just for her fingers amid their families while happy tears flowed from Ranjani's eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Wrong Love Story   My Wrong Love Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Wrong Love Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2