RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChaT
Latest topics
» The Girl Next Door
Cloud 9 moment  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:00 pm by Anjali

» The Role Play
Cloud 9 moment  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm by Lekha

» Yealae Yealae Dosthu Da Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Cloud 9 moment  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm by Selection

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Cloud 9 moment  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:17 pm by Selection

» Othaiyila Ulagam Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Cloud 9 moment  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm by Selection

» Kadal Naan Thaan Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Cloud 9 moment  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm by Selection

» Ennai Saaithaale Song Lyrics From Endrendrum Punnagai Movie
Cloud 9 moment  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:01 pm by Selection

» Oru Nodi Piriyavum Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
Cloud 9 moment  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:52 pm by Selection

» Kooda Mella Kooda Vachi Song Lyrics From Rummy Movie
Cloud 9 moment  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:25 pm by Selection

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Cloud 9 moment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AruN
Admin
Admin
AruN

Cloud 9 moment  Empty
PostSubject: Cloud 9 moment    Cloud 9 moment  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Cloud 9 moment

It was last evening… I was on my way back to home… auto is racing in the roads where the lane bifurcation has been made to facilitate metro work construction. There is a kind of cool breeze which is a bit rare these days, the speed of auto made the breeze too good to feel. My hair was in perfect shape that I want it to be always (but it rarely takes that form). I was smiling all along   …………. That moment I felt truly happy.

There is a song playing in fm, though it’s not one of my favourite songs (and I don’t remember which song it is now,) but all that together made me feel good, I was smiling… suddenly remembered our Naksh’s reference to a movie as “Itemest”…. and there at the traffic jam at a signal, I burst out laughing , giggling and smiling and trying to control all these antics.. one of the guy’s on the bike next to the auto wondered seeing this… but do I care?? Just continued smiling my way…

Signal cleared, again the travel going on.. but I truly felt happy just for no reason in those moments and it continued till I bid goodbye for the day…these days, even if I’m not happy, not feeling good.. I just try to smile forcibly (we all do that at some point of time), though everything seems good, there is something eating my brain.. I try to keep away from that.. continue to be hard on myself, and I believe to the core that everything is for good!!

Just less than an hour before this, I was cribbing to my childhood friend about something that happened more than an year back, she heard it many a times before, if I believe…still she was patient enough to let me crib and I was complaining to her almost about everything around me, how all these are against my peace of mind. But just few simple moments changed my mood and I was really happy from heart though there were unpleasant issues at that moment in my mind. Those issues have n’t vanished but despite I could feel happy. May be that is what I needed most.

Many people around, brings lot of high end gifts to me but more than anything moments as this makes me feel good and I yearn for these. We never know how and when such moments come in. I felt like I was too happy to be within me. That moment I felt like, why I need someone else in this moment? I can just be happy with me.

But just that moment, I missed someone who would have told that I look too good when I smile and this enthusiasm for simple things is special quality in me. I was missing the moments at French loaf that passed by. Some things doesn’t come back, But still life is beautiful, I was truly happy despite the issues I have. Life is just beautiful and I love my self.

Back to top Go down

Cloud 9 moment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaaGaM GloBaL ChaT FoRuM :: ENTERTAINMENT :: SPECIAL ARTICLES-
Jump to: